Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars > Servers

Airplane's Reborn!

(1/11) > >>

Scottish Unicorn:

Airplanes was a public server that sadly died in 2017/2018 but I'm glad to announce it has returned! The original scripts have been updated and are now compatible with NW and its most recent update!  With the server being hosted in Paris and on one of the largest server boxes available, this should mean that most players would be able to enjoy a stable connection with little to no lag.

Special Thanks

Pio for making and providing the original source code!
Wüstenkrieger for modernising and updating the scripts (and for answering all my dumb questions)

General Rules
No Racism/Sexism or Homophobia
No Slurs
Don't be a dick (There is no definition of this and is totally at my discretion what this means)

Recruitment
As this is a totally public server any Regiment, Clan or Group is free to make one recruitment message per round. This includes Team Chat and All Chat. This gives all regiments a fair chance of nabbing a public player or two without favouring one or the other.

Server Reset Schedule
Midnight
6am
12pm
6pm
All times are in UK time

For anything at all please add me on steam Here

Scottish Unicorn:

Test Event Wednesday 13th October92nd Internal Test Event

To make sure that the scripts work and the server can withstand them, this internal 92nd only test event will be used. If the results are satisfactory, we would progress to the next stage.

Screenshots from the Event

[close][close]
Test Event Monday 18th OctoberInvited Regiments Test Event

To test the strain on the server with more players than the internal event and to allow a wider section of the communtiy a taster of the server and the server scripts, this event would be invite only to certain regiments to see if the server can carry a larger population as well as spark an interest in the community. If this test event was a success, the server would progress to a public release on Saturday the 23rd of October.

Screenshot of the EventSOON[close][close]

Vegi.:

--- Quote from: Scottish Unicorn on October 09, 2021, 12:26:53 am ---I'm kind drunk atm but will make it fancy

--- End quote ---
weird flex but ok

Ambiguous:
your servers suck!

Scottish Unicorn:

--- Quote from: Ambiguous on October 09, 2021, 12:28:07 am ---my servers suck!

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version