Author Topic: 45th (Nottinghamshire) Regiment of Foot [OLD THREAD]  (Read 6366 times)

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 45th (Nottinghamshire) Regiment of Foot
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2020, 12:11:38 pm »
Reminds me of my favourite song, cry me a river.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2020, 12:15:47 pm »
Meme lord John Price said as well you guys refuse to drop players to equal ours, but yea good arguments

Spoiler
not at all  8)
[close]

lol dunno how mongoloid you have to be but incase you haven't noticed the tourney has 10v10 on the title, therefore I will ALWAYS play 10 players in any situation, its down to your own responsibility to bring 10 to server and you are expected to do so, maybe if you just listened on the 18e ts you would've understood and had ten on the server? Most of my guys have never played in any tournament before and I will not have them wait an hour and a half to just to barely play 5 rounds. Call me a bad sportsman all you want but I'd rather have loyalty to my men who really did want to play and win (idc personally) rather than just try and save face with 92nd and possibly loose. I would make that same decision anyday of the week.
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Queeeeen

• Second Lieutenant
  • 92nd Luke Fraser VIRGIN GREN
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2020, 12:24:10 pm »
Meme lord John Price said as well you guys refuse to drop players to equal ours, but yea good arguments

Spoiler
not at all  8)
[close]

lol dunno how mongoloid you have to be but incase you haven't noticed the tourney has 10v10 on the title, therefore I will ALWAYS play 10 players in any situation, its down to your own responsibility to bring 10 to server and you are expected to do so, maybe if you just listened on the 18e ts you would've understood and had ten on the server? Most of my guys have never played in any tournament before and I will not have them wait an hour and a half to just to barely play 5 rounds. Call me a bad sportsman all you want but I'd rather have loyalty to my men who really did want to play and win (idc personally) rather than just try and save face with 92nd and possibly loose. I would make that same decision anyday of the week.
u hav smol cojones then

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2020, 12:27:26 pm »
Oh well leaving this uncool thread you do you.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2020, 12:33:45 pm »

Spoiler
not at all  8)
[close]
Hey, thats me!
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Wursti

« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2020, 12:38:44 pm »
Reminds me of my favourite song, cry me a river.

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2020, 01:26:21 pm »
You're lucky you didn't meet the criteria for a rant masksman!

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2020, 04:07:40 pm »
dropping 1 or 2 players for an 8v8 sure, maybe.
But at one point i saw 92nd with 5 people... i wouldnt want 10 people spec because of someone elses mistakes.

the classic france team, purposely let your player not come so u can play 5v5 with your strongest 5 could happen with rules like u have to drop FIVE PLAYERS.

Offline Queeeeen

• Second Lieutenant
  • 92nd Luke Fraser VIRGIN GREN
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2020, 04:33:45 pm »
dropping 1 or 2 players for an 8v8 sure, maybe.
But at one point i saw 92nd with 5 people... i wouldnt want 10 people spec because of someone elses mistakes.

the classic france team, purposely let your player not come so u can play 5v5 with your strongest 5 could happen with rules like u have to drop FIVE PLAYERS.
xd i was playing tho

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
    • View Profile
Re: 45th (Nottinghamshire) Regiment of Foot [EU/NA]
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2020, 03:52:30 am »
Thanks to KingsGuard Flasheart for updating the regimental information on the thread!
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline higened243ed

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 243 grouped co-captained
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 85e / 2eFusGre
« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2020, 02:28:00 pm »
GL !  :D

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2020, 02:31:21 pm »
very nice
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2020, 01:10:44 pm »

His most Britannic Majesty's 45th Regiment of foot was raised on the 26th March 2017 by Vegetarian.
It is a semi-serious competitive regiment that is English speaking and accepts all nationalities, Recruits have to attend one Line-battle
and one training before becoming an official member of the regiment, so that you show you are dedicated enough to be active. So far
the 45th is lead by Colonel Nova and boasts a Centre Company led by Major Flibbitt and a Grenadier Company led by CSM Maskman.
Also to boast is an experienced cadre of NCOs who are invaluable in keeping good order in the line, such as C/Sgt Hanselsmitch (Line)
and L/Cpls Cookiez (Line), R1bazz (Gren) and Django (Line).

Our Goals in Napoleonic Wars

The 45thN will mainly focus on participating in weekly-based line battles and sieges. The Regiment will mainly focus on improving their shooting and melee to compete in future 1v1s and 2v2s against other regiments. The 45thN is a very competitive regiment. We became 2nd in the 2nd division of GLBT. We do very often groupfighting events as well as tournaments. Trainings will also be organized throughout the week to get our members to their peak performance in the game. On the other hand, we will be jumping onto public servers to have a laugh and to enjoy ourselves,We want to accomplish in Napoleonic Wars to become a fun mature regiment to keep the entertainment at its highest peak!

Recruit Guidebook

The individuals of the regiment are constantly cheerful when a new member joins in. We will willingly welcome all those who show interest by joining the regiment. Once joined the regiment, Recruits are expected to show great dedication and motivation towards the regiment as well as improving their melee and shooting in-game. If you are active within 2 weeks, you will be promoted to Private and from there, you will slowly but surely progress through the ranks whilst showing melee skills and discipline. If you, however, encounter a problem within the regiment or your not to sure about something, then do please contact one of the Commanding Officers or a Non-Commissioned Officer as they will always be available at your disposal and would really want to help.

Historical Overview - 45th Nottinghamshire, Reg't of Foot

The regiment was raised by Colonel Daniel Houghton as Houghton's Regiment in 1741 for service during the War of the Austrian Succession. It was first posted to Gibraltar in 1745, before moving to Nova Scotia in 1747 for garrison duty. The regiment was ranked as the 56th Regiment of Foot in 1747 but was re-ranked as the 45th Regiment of Foot in 1751. The regiment fell victim to a raid on Dartmouth in May 1751 during Father Le Loutre's War when Mi'kmaq and Acadia militia from Chignecto, under the command of Acadian Joseph Broussard, raided Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, destroying the town, killing twenty British villagers and torturing and mutilating a sergeant from the 45th Foot. The regiment then defeated the local militia at the Battle of Fort Beauséjour in June 1755. The regiment also took part in the Siege of Louisbourg in July 1758 during the French and Indian War.

The regiment also saw action in North America during the American War of Independence, fighting at the Battle of Long Island in August 1776 before returning to England in 1778. In 1782 the citizens of Nottinghamshire petitioned for the regiment to have the county name included in the regimental name: this was granted and the regiment became the 45th (1st Nottinghamshire) Regiment. In March 1786 the regiment embarked for the West Indies and garrisoned Martinique, Dominica and Îles des Saintes during the French Revolutionary Wars. In May 1801, on the home journey, some 150 French prisoners aboard the ship, the Windsor, overpowered the guard, locked the officers in their cabins and took possession of the ship.

45th Nottinghamshire in the Napoleonic Era

In spring 1807 the regiment embarked on the disastrous British invasion of the River Plate: it saw action at the Second Battle of Buenos Aires in July 1807 but, in the face of defeat, discipline collapsed and eleven men of the regiment completely disappeared. However another unit of the regiment successfully charged the enemy, taking two howitzers and many prisoners. The regiment embarked for Portugal in July 1808 to serve under General Sir Arthur Wellesley in the Peninsular War. The regiment fought at the Battle of Roliça in August 1808, the Battle of Vimeiro later that month and the Battle of Talavera, where it won the nickname "Old Stubborn", in July 1809. The regiment went on to fight at the Battle of Bussaco in September 1810 before falling back to the Lines of Torres Vedras. It saw action again at Battle of Fuentes de Oñoro in May 1811, the Siege of Ciudad Rodrigo in January 1812 and the Siege of Badajoz in March 1812 before fighting at the Battle of Salamanca in July 1812 and the Battle of Vitoria in June 1813. It then pursued the French Army into France and fought at the Battle of the Pyrenees in July 1813, the Battle of Nivelle in November 1813 and the Battle of Orthez in February 1814 as well as the Battle of Toulouse in April 1814. The regiment returned home in June 1814.

45th Nottinghamshire - Reg't of Foot
Muster Roll

Commissioned Officers

Colonel Nova

Major Flibbitt

Lieutenant Sergeant

Ensign BernardBaghdadi

Non-Commissioned Officers
Company Sergeant Major Maskman (GF Captain)

Colour Sergeant Jack Hanselsmitch

Lance Corporal Cookiez
Lance Corporal PantherKnight Ret.
Lance Corporal R1bazz
Lance Corporal Django

Acting Lance Corporal Ballin
Acting Lance Corporal Jerome
Acting Lance Corporal Floris Peritz

Commissioned Officers: 4
NCO's: 10
Enlisted: 110
Total Strength: 124

Enlisted

KingsGuard Bagetak
KingsGuard Jobana
KingsGuard Lord Flasheart
KingsGuard Snikkel
KingsGuard YouKnowWho

Kingsman Akiira
Kingsman Andy
Kingsman bob
Kingsman Crown
Kingsman Delsuna
Kingsman Eios
Kingsman Griggs
Kingsman NeDge

Guardsman Carlson
Guardsman DragonKnight
Guardsman Romanski
Guardsman Niggatron
Guardsman Zenepl

Veteran Berba
Veteran Crackers
Veteran Edward Teach
Veteran Dragonknight
Veteran Koalamond
Veteran Killey
Veteran Norseman
Veteran Pedro
Veteran Supercrash

Regular Achilles
Regular Calgon
Regular Croxy
Regular Danez
Regular Dayman
Regular Der - Kaiser
Regular Flo
Regular Hysteria
Regular dragonknight
Regular Mvh
Regular Peanutbutter
Regular Gringo
Regular Roenez
Regular Shex
Regular Teddy
Regular Wolodyjowski
Regular Xaos

Private Boris
Private Captain Black
Private Clikenforce
Private Dayerino
Private DR
Private Flo
Private Kabraxis
Private Killme.exe
Private Kreig
Private Leyla
Private Luca
Private Nisse
Private Seductive Starwberry
Private Silvertitan
Private Slippery Dog Fiah
Private Ronin
Private Xaos
Private Vixtro
Private Wolfi
Private Vegi
Private Zafkiel

Recruit Company

Recruit Agrael
Recruit Aidan
Recruit Been
Recruit Big D Bappo
Recruit BonkyMonkey
Recruit Callumbian
Recruit Coutinho
Recruit Cookie
Recruit Crackhead123
Recruit Crazy
Recruit ChAmBeRiNg
Recruit Crimsonist
Recruit DonNeto
Recruit Dreak
Recruit GayKaren
Recruit Heretic
Recruit Hertz
Recruit 1ns0mnia
Recruit Jake
Recruit Jacob
Recruit Lego
Recruit Lizi_RUS
Recruit LighttheBifta
Recruit Luden
Recruit Masey Mase
Recruit Morwin
Recruit Mr_T
Recruit Morwin_kikke
Recruit Nick Peritz
Recruit Nikolaus
Recruit Penis Vanderpoo
Recruit Rice
Recruit Rikus
Recruit Royalist_268
Recruit shotwaffel
Recruit Sjisui
Recruit Smylie
Recruit Stefan0350
Recruit Toasted
Recruit Unscripted
Recruit Vickers
Recruit WolvGra
Recruit Zhun

Thread optimized for 1920x1080 resolutionThread made by SkaenRoster template made by Herishey's Thread Templates.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2020, 01:15:22 pm »
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=43748.0

New thread old reg^^

Thanks Skaen and Nova!