Author Topic: Unban Request - Bismarcks_evil_twin_Brother  (Read 3116 times)

Offline sushimaster006

• Corporal
  • 73rd Line Regular Alexander
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Unban Request - Bismarcks_evil_twin_Brother
« on: July 31, 2016, 07:37:09 pm »
I have been banned from the server by John_Cena for reasons which are not quite justified.

He claimed that i was being Racist, for calling him, jokingly, a "Fascist Pig" and said he was from North Korea. Both of these statements have been based on his odd admining.

He kicked people for no good reason and generally behaved like a child.

He cannot take any criticism whatsoever and can only respond by using his admin powers, which i am not sure why he got in the first place.

Besides, he himself kept purposely offending people, calling people "kids" 90% of the time while behaving like one himself.

Also, as a suggestion, the rule "Don't be a dick" is extremely vague and can be exploited by admins to get rid of dissidents of their opinion.

If this is the wrong place to write this, i'd be happy to know.

Offline Wigster600

• Major General
  • "Oh shit." - Wigster600
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wigster600/John_Cooper
Re: Unban Request - Bismarcks_evil_twin_Brother
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2016, 07:47:40 pm »
I wasn't able to witness Sushi's message so I can't comment on what he said, but I did see him get banned.

I was on however less than five minutes ago, playing under the name John_Cooper when an individual called John_Cena was administrating the server and I can say, I have no idea who gave him adminship, but whoever did make a horrible mistake that needs rectifying.
This John_Cena individual sees fit to enforce his odd will on the population of the server through acts such as;

-Disrupting the gameplay of battle-mode by constantly changing the map, forcing people to go certain units dubbing the action "rp".
-Using administrative chat for every single message he makes including general chit-chat.
-Forcing battle rounds to last longer when he's the last one alive by typing a message along the lines of "DUEL!!!!" in admin chat, so everyone else can wait longer before the round is over, because nobody dares question him.
-Along with banning people for any insult against him, his general character seems unable to deal with any sort of criticism, constructive or otherwise.

He is mentally unfit, immature, unethical in his administrating and an incredibly bad choice for the role which is quite clearly highlighted by his unprofessionalism.

I hope whoever gave him adminship looks over the logs at his performance and revokes his adminship for the good of the community.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 07:56:19 pm by Wigster600 »

Offline 68th (Rifles) Jäger

• Private
  • former Lieutenant-Colonel of the 68th (Faithful)
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jeffrey/ Jeff/ Jager
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2016, 07:59:47 pm »
hello,

I was playing under the name: Jeff, contacted etheron,

Etheron contacted parrot, this should be dealt with asap :)

Offline Wigster600

• Major General
  • "Oh shit." - Wigster600
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wigster600/John_Cooper
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2016, 08:01:04 pm »
Cheers Jeff.
And thanks for preventing that Edward bloke from teamkilling me.  :P

Offline Parrot

• Board Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel - Equestrian Foreign Legion
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage
  • Nick: ExParrot
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2016, 09:53:34 pm »
it's been dealt with, he won't be helping to administrate the servers anymore. i prefer my staff to use their own judgement when on the server, and so far it's worked out for the best, but hopefully it won't happen again

the ban has been reversed
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 09:56:04 pm by Parrot »
Check out mods I've worked on: Blood and Iron: Age of Imperialism, and North and South!