Author Topic: "Love" is bullshit and let me tell you why  (Read 3566 times)

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: "Love" is bullshit and let me tell you why
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2019, 04:21:34 pm »
That loss hit him hard

Offline Malkolm R. Lind

• Major
  • Why do drugs when you can listen to music?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Illya
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2019, 06:07:47 pm »
What exactly made you post this? I'm so confused.

Offline Godsworn Alexiel

• Corporal
  • peepochrist
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2019, 06:15:33 pm »
This is basic red pill stuff so you didn’t need to post a bunch of studies to prove a point that most people are well versed in aside from you either being new to it and experiencing Red Pill Rage or trying to convince blue pillers of it.

Just accept the true female nature for what it is and fuck these hoes to sleep with the playbook nibba

Improve yo self and don’t be retarded enough to unironically become black pilled cuz that’s equivalent to admitting defeat

u will feel smacked around by hotter bros in the game in the early 20s (unless you actually date highschool girls), so just focus on your grind and you’ll get to peak SMV at around age 26-30

AWALT

i can deadlift 700 pounds

chadlite in training

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2019, 06:16:36 pm »
What exactly made you post this? I'm so confused.
A revelation late at night while pondering the previous breakups and issues of my friends and family. This then led me to undertake extensive research into why these things act as they do, as I believe it is imperative that we break it down to the bare minimum. Why? So that we may have a better chance at identifying the root cause of these issues that people instead seem to mark up as "insecurities". Interestingly enough, this has only now occurred to me, almost like an epiphany as my health slowly takes a tumble down the proverbial hill.

MATT123456789

« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2019, 08:03:42 pm »
red pill is such cope lmao

everything a woman wants is genetically based, height, bones, and hair no amount of self improvement will improve/save any of those(except hair at the expense of your dick and mental functions)

all this game shit is cringy as fuck no one gives a shit, every relationship is transactional and both parties will overlook each others "personality" flaws as long as they are still benefiting from the relationship

i.e. giga chad acts like a super douche, and everyone justifies it as him just joking, ugly guy does it he becomes an outcasted scumbag.

societal norms only apply to betas "ur not cool enough to be different"

both red pill and the blue pill were invented to give the betas(lmao i hate using this term) a false sense of hope so they can continue to pay taxes, consume, and provide labor.

but now you know the facts dont become like the retarded autistic incels who hate women
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 08:10:59 pm by Boa »

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2019, 08:44:54 pm »
Love is real but most people settle for lust.

fse/incelsays

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2019, 08:48:08 pm »
the most american thread around

Offline Cameron.

• Second Lieutenant
  • And still I rise
    • View Profile
    • No need to cringe you w my experience
  • Nick: Loyalty, Honour, Integrity
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2019, 09:02:26 pm »
this is embarassing
hoes aint shit

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Godsworn Alexiel

• Corporal
  • peepochrist
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2019, 09:50:13 pm »

everything a woman wants is genetically based, height, bones, and hair no amount of self improvement will improve/save any of those(except hair at the expense of your dick and mental functions)

all this game shit is cringy as fuck no one gives a shit, every relationship is transactional and both parties will overlook each others "personality" flaws as long as they are still benefiting from the relationship

i.e. giga chad acts like a super douche, and everyone justifies it as him just joking, ugly guy does it he becomes an outcasted scumbag.

both red pill and the blue pill were invented to give the betas(lmao i hate using this term) a false sense of hope so they can continue to pay taxes, consume, and provide labor.

but now you know the facts dont become like the retarded autistic incels who hate women

Are you retarded

It’s not all biologically based

Genetics does play a large part but to say that it is the say all end all is retarded and contradictory to even your past statements

Let’s say a chad has great genetics but is poor and not very fit as of recent. Compare that to an average man in terms of genetics who grinded for strong finances and is very fit

Genetics and face won’t trump that

Hypergamy doesn’t stop at genetics

If you honestly believe it’s only genetics and you cannot change anything then you are unironically a black piller by definition of ideology

The only people in this camp with that ideology are incels
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 09:53:23 pm by Godsworn Alexiel »
i can deadlift 700 pounds

chadlite in training

Offline Mexican

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • perpetually injected with Imipolex G since 2013
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Meximemer
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2019, 09:57:04 pm »
lol silly americans
666x 1v1 Champion | 69x 5v5 Winner | 420x Regimental Champion | 1x Autistic Memer Award

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2019, 10:01:53 pm »

Are you retarded

Genetics does play a large part but to say that it is the say all end all is retarded and contradictory to even your past statements

Let’s say a chad has great genetics but is poor and not very fit as of recent. Compare that to an average man in terms of genetics who grinded for strong finances and is very fit

If you honestly believe it’s only genetics and you cannot change anything then you are unironically a black piller by definition of ideology

Or they could just be miserable, rich, high aiming dudes with a self pity mechanism instilled within them from birth.

I'm looking at you Elliot Rodgers. :'( :'( :'(

MATT123456789

« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2019, 10:38:00 pm »

Are you retarded

when it comes to pure sexual attraction its entirely biologically based

no matter how much money or status you have, you will never be able to turn a chick on like a homeless brad pitt would be able to

Genetics does play a large part but to say that it is the say all end all

it is, if you want innate love and not spurious love, because once you lose your money or status she'll bounce.

yes they will, the chick will fuck the "chad" behind the financially successful guys back, this shit happens all the time, especially today with tinder and social media where women have 100s of guys knocking on their door online, she'll constantly put off sex with her husband because she "doesnt feel like it".

who wins

the chad that gets to smash the chick constantly without having to pay for anything, or the nerd STEM major who gets pity sex twice a year while paying for all of her shit and giving her constant attention?

oh but mr STEM major makes 90-130k!!!! great, you can get the latest and greatest most expensive shit to flex on the other jokers in the same boat as you, you still have to work just as much if not more than everyone else, quality of life doesn't differ much in the united states, until you become a millionaire and obtain "fuck you money" where you then become free for the most part

literally look at jeremy meeks, he was bottom of the barrel in terms of money and status, and he married a supermodel millionaire, become a model, and started making millions himself.

do you get an equal return on the amount of work you put in if you are a beta? no

if a chick finds you attractive, she will come to you, you wont have to flex your money or status or try to "game" her like come on lmao its obvious

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2019, 02:11:18 am »
When are we going to play zombies
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2019, 02:22:58 am »
When are we going to play zombies
Next year

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General