Author Topic: Public Commander Battle | Public Duel | Server Hosting - Open Applications [NA]  (Read 91382 times)

Offline HolyOrangeJuice

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Steam Name/Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/holyorangejuice

In-Game Name: HolyOrangeJuice

Why should we choose you?: I'm a 22 year old helicopter flight student and it would seem that a mature and responsible adult would be a great addition to the admin ranks. I have frequented the Public_Commander server quite heavily recently without seeing a single admin present. Most people on the server play by the rules but sometimes enforcement is needed.

Which server are you applying for? Public_Commander

Previous Admin Experience: I ran an Arma 2 DayZ mod server for 5 months and created a community of players that ranged in the 100s. I could not continue putting the hours into the server (8-10) a day to make sure things were running smoothly and we slowly died out when no one stepped up to the plate to help me out. I've also had a year experience with Arma 2 Takistan Life and Island Life servers both of which the community leadership was poor and they eventually died out. Real life experience prior to helicopters has been law enforcement so I know my way around people and how to handle them without losing your cool.

Offline xtreme4lyfe

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harlound
  • Side: Union
Steam Name/Link: Col. Harlound [1stUS]
In-Game Name: [1stUS]Col_Skirm_Harlound
Why should we choose you?: I am a 14 year-old semi-mature male who is a den chief and Order of the Arrow Representative of Troop 517.  Order of the Arrow is like the National Honor Society of scouting and forces you to learn morals that can't be taught anywhere else such as hard work brings great rewards, and friendship is one of the greatest rewards there is.  A den chief works with the young-ins of the troop so that they can become the highest rank in scouting while being taught the morals that you are taught throughout scouting early on. I also know all the admin commands.
Which server are you applying for?: Public Commander Battle
Previous Admin Experience: I used to be an admin on 35th_Official, am still an admin on the 1stUS server.

Offline Andee

• Donator
    • View Profile
Steam Name/Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/holyorangejuice

In-Game Name: HolyOrangeJuice

Why should we choose you?: I'm a 22 year old helicopter flight student and it would seem that a mature and responsible adult would be a great addition to the admin ranks. I have frequented the Public_Commander server quite heavily recently without seeing a single admin present. Most people on the server play by the rules but sometimes enforcement is needed.

Which server are you applying for? Public_Commander

Previous Admin Experience: I ran an Arma 2 DayZ mod server for 5 months and created a community of players that ranged in the 100s. I could not continue putting the hours into the server (8-10) a day to make sure things were running smoothly and we slowly died out when no one stepped up to the plate to help me out. I've also had a year experience with Arma 2 Takistan Life and Island Life servers both of which the community leadership was poor and they eventually died out. Real life experience prior to helicopters has been law enforcement so I know my way around people and how to handle them without losing your cool.

Although real life experience doesn't really mean much, he does have admin experience.

+1
xD

Offline HolyOrangeJuice

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
I was told by [1] Tupac to post the application here but I haven't heard from anyone since. In the last two days I've played we had people just going into other regiments and cutting down their AI. No one was around to do anything about it. Another number one complaint are the maps. People don't like the huge mountains and want some flatter and more interesting maps. Was hoping to join the admin ranks and make sure that people were satisfied and those who just wanted to harass people were removed.

Offline The Rebel

• Major
  • Drew Lock has a horse cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9/18/14 Never Forget
  • Side: Confederacy
If you need an admin on for duel, here are a list of admins with there steam links:

[9th] Rebel
[1] Tupac
[43rd] Andee
[63e] Catbutts
*Emo*Celestia*™
ATAznPro
Puppytron
DrByeBYe

Hellomoto's steam I cannot find.

Offline Roach1

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: IXe[15e]AdjC_Roach

Steam Name/Link: RoachUSMC
In-Game Name: IXe[2e]_AdjC_Roach
Why should we choose you?: I am a 22 year male that takes NW very seriously. I play on Public_Duel_NA all  the time whenever im able. I have prior experiences in different games like Arma 2/3(U.S.SOCOM, 21st MEU, and TCG Island life admin also; a Bearforce server(130 Jedi), and familiar with the IXeCorps server and admin responsibilities. I hope I can demonstrate my capabilities to everyone.
Which server are you applying for?: Public Duel NA
Previous Admin Experience: Arma 2/3(U.S.SOCOM, 21st MEU, and TCG Island life admin also; a Bearforce server(130_Jedi) and  Wolfpack_Den (Native server)

Offline TheHunted0

• First Lieutenant
  • 15thYR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TheHunted

Steam Name/Link: RoachUSMC
In-Game Name: IXe[2e]_AdjC_Roach
Why should we choose you?: I am a 22 year male that takes NW very seriously. I play on Public_Duel_NA all  the time whenever im able. I have prior experiences in different games like Arma 2/3(U.S.SOCOM, 21st MEU, and TCG Island life admin also; a Bearforce server(130 Jedi), and familiar with the IXeCorps server and admin responsibilities. I hope I can demonstrate my capabilities to everyone.
Previous Admin Experience: Arma 2/3(U.S.SOCOM, 21st MEU, and TCG Island life admin also; a Bearforce server(130_Jedi) and  Wolfpack_Den (Native server)
Ohh nice tcg Island  life , loved that :) till I found NW

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
Steam Name/Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198054775113
In-Game Name: 71st_Rgl_Kucherov
Why should we choose you?: For much of my NW life, I have looked and wondered when a NA public duel server would open up, and by God, you did it. Since melee is my life, I have usually gone on NA groupfighting but it's very laggy and full of trolls. For those reasons, the last few weeks Public Duel NA has been my server of choice. I have experience in the NW community, and know almost everyone of importance. I am trusted as a NANWL ref, and known for my trustworthiness and helpfulness. I am also a honor bound admin and would never misuse it.
Which server are you applying for? Public Duel NA
Previous Admin Experience: Admin of the 15th York event server, 52nd Higlanders server, NANWL ref (Admin passwords for NANWL server, 63e, and 54th servers).

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline skinny

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: skinny
Steam Name/Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198054775113
In-Game Name: 71st_Rgl_Kucherov
Why should we choose you?: For much of my NW life, I have looked and wondered when a NA public duel server would open up, and by God, you did it. Since melee is my life, I have usually gone on NA groupfighting but it's very laggy and full of trolls. For those reasons, the last few weeks Public Duel NA has been my server of choice. I have experience in the NW community, and know almost everyone of importance. I am trusted as a NANWL ref, and known for my trustworthiness and helpfulness. I am also a honor bound admin and would never misuse it.
Which server are you applying for? Public Duel NA
Previous Admin Experience: Admin of the 15th York event server, 52nd Highlanders server, NANWL ref (Admin passwords for NANWL server, 63e, and 54th servers).
Great guy to play with and a responsible person.

Offline Holding-

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
ID_Finder is now located in Chicago!

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
Steam Name/Link:[PSG]Windflower

In-Game Name:[PSG]Fahn_Windflower

Why should we choose you?: I am an active member in the Napoleonic Wars community and I am responsible and levelheaded. I am enjoyable to play with in my own opinion and I do not believe myself to be one of those strict hard-ass admins/players. I like to have fun at all times as long as it is within the boundaries of the rules. I visit and play on the Public Duel NA server quite often and enjoy the people I play with, I love to practice and bond with the community on the server as much as I can. In previous admin experiences I always like to keep the server clean of trolls/rule breakers and without abusing the admin powers what so ever. I'm on the Duel server quite often and never happen to catch an admin on by chance, and I love to melee and duel, those are practically the only kind of servers I enjoy playing on. I'm 3rd in command of the Pontifical Swiss Guard and I also do most of the maintenance and diplomacy which comes with a fair deal of responsibility.

Previous Admin Experience: I used to admin on a lot of Garry's Mod RP/Dark RP servers and had a fun time while doing so, also admin'd a TTT server until I got bored of Garry's Mod. I have admin'd and ran a RP Minecraft server with a strong community until it died out and I also got bored of Minecraft. I have admin on a couple of NW servers atm and have admined 31e_Groupfighting and 1stFL Groupfighting.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 05:21:08 am by Alwaysdead99 »

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Pickle

• Major
  • Old-timer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SoaR-Pickle
Steam Name/Link:[PSG]Windflower

In-Game Name:[PSG]Fahn_Windflower

Why should we choose you?: I am an active member in the Napoleonic Wars community and I am responsible and levelheaded. I am enjoyable to play with in my own opinion and I do not believe myself to be one of those strict hard-ass admins/players. I like to have fun at all times as long as it is within the boundaries of the rules. I visit and play on the Public Duel NA server quite often and enjoy the people I play with, I love to practice and bond with the community on the server as much as I can. In previous admin experiences I always like to keep the server clean of trolls/rule breakers and without abusing the admin powers what so ever. I'm on the Duel server quite often and never happen to catch an admin on by chance, and I love to melee and duel, those are practically the only kind of servers I enjoy playing on. I'm 3rd in command of the Pontifical Swiss Guard and I also do most of the maintenance and diplomacy which comes with a fair deal of responsibility.

Previous Admin Experience: I used to admin on a lot of Garry's Mod RP/Dark RP servers and had a fun time while doing so, also admin'd a TTT server until I got bored of Garry's Mod. I have admin'd and ran a RP Minecraft server with a strong community until it died out and I also got bored of Minecraft. I have admin on a couple of NW servers atm and have admined 31e_Groupfighting and 1stFL Groupfighting.
+1, fair admin and all around fun person to be around

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
Unban Request and Admin Complaint

Unban Request on: [PSG]Gmnr_Klauser
Admin Complaint on: ~[LaZy-ThuGz]~*Emo*Celestia*

Just tonight me and one of the PSG's members were enjoying Public Duel NA and just doing harmless dueling, nothing against the rules or anything of the kind, no verbal abuse or trolly behaviour was taking place at all. Emo Celestia (one of the admins) came on and started dueling for a couple minutes. By then he had dueled "Klauser" around 3 times in a row or so. Emo responded with "yolo" and perma banned Klauser out of anger, and then proceeded to leave the server. What I am requesting is for him to be unbanned and a warning given to Emo for abuse of admin powers. Please and thanks.  :)

Evidence:
Spoiler
[close]

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
Unban Request and Admin Complaint

Unban Request on: [PSG]Gmnr_Klauser
Admin Complaint on: ~[LaZy-ThuGz]~*Emo*Celestia*

Just tonight me and one of the PSG's members were enjoying Public Duel NA and just doing harmless dueling, nothing against the rules or anything of the kind, no verbal abuse or trolly behaviour was taking place at all. Emo Celestia (one of the admins) came on and started dueling for a couple minutes. By then he had dueled "Klauser" around 3 times in a row or so. Emo responded with "yolo" and perma banned Klauser out of anger, and then proceeded to leave the server. What I am requesting is for him to be unbanned and a warning given to Emo for abuse of admin powers. Please and thanks.  :)

Evidence:
Spoiler
[close]
Just giving some support here, I know windflower and the PSG as honourable and non trol member of the NW community. When I have seen them on the server they have done nothing wrong.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline The Rebel

• Major
  • Drew Lock has a horse cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9/18/14 Never Forget
Oh no Emo. Not again.

Windflower if you ever have trouble with an admin. These are the people who you should most likely go to.
[9th] Rebel
[1] Tupac
ATAznPro