Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars League - 6th Season [14th Matchday 15th - 21th Jan]  (Read 212364 times)

Offline Vir An

• Second Lieutenant
  • DI_1°Rgt_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DI_VirAn
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars League - 6th Season starts 25th Sept!
« Reply #795 on: October 01, 2015, 09:53:19 pm »
Match:  47e vs 1°Reg
League : 3rd League
Date : 1. Oct. (Thursday)
Time : 19:30 GMT
Referee : Rommel and Salakien

Result 10:0 for 47e , there were some issues with ping and FoL

"Some issues", when 3/4 of your regiment PING OVER 100 and from the enemy NO ONE OVER THE 70, I call it MORE THAN SOME IUSSES. We also proupose to change server AT THE 2-3nd ROUND, but it was refused. Maybe we wouldn't have win anyway, but at least it could have gone MORE better. I took also some videos where is visible that for the firing part the match was balanced (sometimes also better for us), while in melee people have STRONG difficulties in blocking and attacking on time.

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: October 01, 2015, 09:54:28 pm »
Match:  47e vs 1°Reg
League : 3rd League
Date : 1. Oct. (Thursday)
Time : 19:30 GMT
Referee : Rommel and Salakien

Result 10:0 for 47e , there were some issues with ping and FoL

"Some issues", when 3/4 of your regiment PING OVER 100 and from the enemy NO ONE OVER THE 70, I call it MORE THAN SOME IUSSES. We also proupose to change server AT THE 2-3nd ROUND, but it was refused. Maybe we wouldn't have win anyway, but at least it could have gone MORE better. I took also some videos where is visible that for the firing part the match was balanced (sometimes also better for us), while in melee people have STRONG difficulties in blocking and attacking on time.
Go outside and take a deep breath.

Offline Vir An

• Second Lieutenant
  • DI_1°Rgt_Col
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: October 01, 2015, 10:08:47 pm »

I'm not saying we have to re play the match, just saying that it's not fair that players from a nation can take advantage on things against the ones we can't do nothing. So thanks for your sarcasm, but we don't want it.

Offline |Heinrich|

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • ex - 92nd Colonel 2015-2017 Versions
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: October 01, 2015, 10:12:16 pm »

I'm not saying we have to re play the match, just saying that it's not fair that players from a nation can take advantage on things against the ones we can't do nothing. So thanks for your sarcasm, but we don't want it.
Why sign up :/ not trying to be mean or anything..

Ping is ping.. and sometimes you have to deal with it..

Offline Dom_

• Donator
  • boi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kafka // Robert Black
« Reply #799 on: October 01, 2015, 10:16:13 pm »

It's a valid point. Ping is always going to be an issue, and say if the server was hosted in Italy then that's just an advantage to you.

Offline Berkovic

• Second Lieutenant
  • Ne mutlu Türküm diyene!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sikik
« Reply #800 on: October 01, 2015, 10:18:03 pm »
For the 2nd Round of NWL the 5te are supposed to play against the 82nd (Turks). I added their leader on steam and began talking to him and realised he doesn't fucking speak english and he used Google translate to communicate with me(At this point in time I wanted to kill myself it was so cringey). Then he told me, that he can play me only one day of the week and one time and no other during the entire week. So gg to that, I said no and then he responded by telling me that he has all these events he is busy with etc. I told him that he would have to be flexible if he wanted to actually be able to play all of his matches as not every single regiment plays by one schedule. And I told him he would have to leave one of the events that week and play us in NWL. In response, he began typing things to me in turkish and blocked me. How fun it is to communicate with turks  ::) ::)

hahahaha dem turks gib falafel ples
*kebab pls, no falafel

Offline Vir An

• Second Lieutenant
  • DI_1°Rgt_Col
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: October 01, 2015, 10:19:02 pm »

I know that, we were ready to put up with some lag, but there are other servers avaible from NWL, and we've asked at the start to change it to balance for all.
I don't want to make it an important problem, just that next time we hope our request will be listened if there's need.

Offline Vir An

• Second Lieutenant
  • DI_1°Rgt_Col
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: October 01, 2015, 10:21:26 pm »
It's a valid point. Ping is always going to be an issue, and say if the server was hosted in Italy then that's just an advantage to you.

I really quote you. I don't want to have the best ping here around, just that if the situoation is too difficult, just change on a germany server (they were french, us italy), so it would have been a deal for both, as idea.

But just that. I don't want a re-match, or a server in Italy.
Thank you for the understanding.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 10:28:40 pm by Vir An »

Offline Herishey

• Board Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #803 on: October 01, 2015, 10:57:55 pm »

I really quote you. I don't want to have the best ping here around, just that if the situoation is too difficult, just change on a germany server (they were french, us italy), so it would have been a deal for both, as idea.

Due to extra web protection in Germany hosting a server there makes EVERYONE lag, even the Germans.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Col_MrSt3fan
« Reply #804 on: October 01, 2015, 11:46:02 pm »

Due to extra web protection in Germany hosting a server there makes EVERYONE lag, even the Germans.

My servers are hosted in France, as far as I know so are Dodo's. Changing server wouldn't have mattered ping wise

Offline Gojkov

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: October 02, 2015, 08:12:41 am »
Regiments: Nr12 vs 2Lhr
Time and date: 6th October 7GMT
Server: None yet
Referee: Needed

Looking forward to it :)

I can be your ref (again).

Offline ExoticFail

• Major
  • Ik moet masturberen
    • View Profile
  • Nick: &amp;amp;quot;Describe live&amp;amp
« Reply #806 on: October 02, 2015, 08:37:43 am »
Of Cource, but ask the 2Lhr as well :D
Hauptmann ExoticFail hat wie immer die Lage fest im Griff und verteilt hier die oneklicks
my posts never are irrelevant, they are gods words whom I connect through me,yet some little shit allways deletes my posts here even tho they r bob approved 
They always give me a chuckle that's for sure.

Offline Gojkov

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: October 02, 2015, 08:38:23 am »
Will do.

Offline AlekoTheGreek

• Donator
  • Alex, born in the year of the false spring
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 16th AlekoTheGreek
« Reply #808 on: October 02, 2015, 10:32:31 am »

Contact your ISP and switch to Fastpath, it is free ;)

Offline Kostis21

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 16th_Lights_Lieut_Kostis21
« Reply #809 on: October 02, 2015, 01:49:08 pm »

Contact your ISP and switch to Fastpath, it is free ;)

gotta love this guy ^