Author Topic: NWWC twonnytwonny  (Read 13936 times)

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NWWC twonnytwonny
« Reply #195 on: January 12, 2020, 04:23:46 pm »
5v5/6v6 is not a NWWC, NWWC include a large format so 7v7/8v8 is fine, England - France - Germany - Netherlands/Belgium - Spain/Portugal  - Norway/Sweden/Finland - Russia/Ukraine - Greece - Ireland/Scotland it's already 9 teams and I am sure i forgot some
NL and BE will be seperate are you out of your fuckinggg mind
Vegi Foxtrot Barro Illypa and then I don't know others maybe you could play with Switzerland idk
we'll play on our own.
we did played on our own all NWWC for what i can remember
Yes like Greece but some people don't want to play if they don't have the most OP roster of the tournament
Obelix geldi yala sonda zülfikar bunu kaç kere kovmuştu trollüyor tk atıyor diye ama iyi oynuyo ondan geldi demek.

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #196 on: January 12, 2020, 04:24:29 pm »
5v5/6v6 is not a NWWC, NWWC include a large format so 7v7/8v8 is fine, England - France - Germany - Netherlands/Belgium - Spain/Portugal  - Norway/Sweden/Finland - Russia/Ukraine - Greece - Ireland/Scotland it's already 9 teams and I am sure i forgot some
NL and BE will be seperate are you out of your fuckinggg mind
Vegi Foxtrot Barro Illypa and then I don't know others maybe you could play with Switzerland idk
we'll play on our own.
we did played on our own all NWWC for what i can remember
Yes like Greece but some people don't want to play if they don't have the most OP roster of the tournament
dw about that
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #197 on: January 12, 2020, 04:33:54 pm »
You should unblock me on steam and read what I have sent to you

If you are provocating me once again or insulting me you can't imagine what is going to happen :)
You massive sperg, don't message me

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #198 on: January 12, 2020, 04:55:53 pm »
russia, ukraine, ireland, scotland, netherlands and belgium do not need to join together, they all have enough players.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: January 12, 2020, 05:08:22 pm »
guess its quite clear whos getting IP banned from everything in this game. Obelix :)
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 05:13:32 pm by Rikkert »

Offline Ricky.

• Captain
  • le faisan enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Ricky
« Reply #200 on: January 12, 2020, 05:12:10 pm »
gimme a fiver or im leaking your snapchat rikkert

Offline Porkins

• First Lieutenant
  • Porkins
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Porkins
  • Side: Union
« Reply #201 on: January 12, 2020, 05:12:48 pm »
russia, ukraine, ireland, scotland, netherlands and belgium do not need to join together, they all have enough players.
If we go above 6 Scotland will struggle for sure, as for obelix saying about numbers nwwwc use to be 10v10 and it was lowered so why can't it be lowered again?

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: January 12, 2020, 05:13:10 pm »
gimme a fiver or im leaking your snapchat rikkert
Gimme a tenner and ill do it myself

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: January 12, 2020, 05:14:43 pm »
If we go above 6 Scotland will struggle for sure, as for obelix saying about numbers nwwwc use to be 10v10 and it was lowered so why can't it be lowered again?
Yes it can be lowered but just feel weird to drop to 5v5/6v6 for a NWWC but I don't mind

Yes I know so I don't see why we need to lower to 5-6 if you take France for example we will play the same people Tib Troister LeBrave Extazz Obelix Drake while we could use new players or players who did not have the chance to play in the national team past year if we play in 7v7/8v8 that would include a 13-14 guys roster instead of 7-8
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 05:23:17 pm by Sir Obelix »
Obelix geldi yala sonda zülfikar bunu kaç kere kovmuştu trollüyor tk atıyor diye ama iyi oynuyo ondan geldi demek.

Wursti

« Reply #204 on: January 12, 2020, 05:19:35 pm »
Its insane how much nonsense Obelix is talking

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: January 12, 2020, 05:22:21 pm »
Yes it can be lowered but just feel weird to drop to 5v5/6v6 for a NWWC but I don't mind

Yes I know so I don't see why we need to lower to 5-6 if you take France for example we will play the same people Tib Troister LeBrave Extazz Obelix Drake while we could use new players or players who did not have the chance to play in the national team past year if we play in 7v7/8v8.
Didn't France tell those players not to come last year?

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: January 12, 2020, 05:23:26 pm »
Its insane how hes doxxed me, and noone has banned him yet :thinking:
Also funny how he tries to continue the conversation like nobody knows it was him.

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: January 12, 2020, 05:24:22 pm »
Spoiler

Yes I know so I don't see why we need to lower to 5-6 if you take France for example we will play the same people Tib Troister LeBrave Extazz Obelix Drake while we could use new players or players who did not have the chance to play in the national team past year if we play in 7v7/8v8.
Didn't France tell those players not to come last year?
[close]

I am not Drake, I did not took any decisions so why are you saying this to me? Can't you just read my msg where I say that it would be nice to have a 8v8 to have 14 people in the roster instead of 7 for a 5v5 which would most likely be TZ0 roster
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 05:27:45 pm by Sir Obelix »

Wursti

« Reply #208 on: January 12, 2020, 05:25:04 pm »
Its insane how hes doxxed me, and noone has banned him yet :thinking:
Also funny how he tries to continue the conversation like nobody knows it was him.

ye I saw it too but the post is gone now

Offline [2ndHess] lukasoh

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: January 12, 2020, 05:31:23 pm »
BIG oof if Greece can field a team on its own and some other (Spain, Ukraine, Russia, Netherlands) cant.