Author Topic: NWWC twonnytwonny  (Read 13780 times)

Offline Salakien

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Execute order 66 .
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doublebread´s husband basically.
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC twonnytwonny
« Reply #135 on: January 12, 2020, 11:46:55 am »
#drama

Offline ExtaZz94

• Major
  • J'avance tu recules
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BetterThanU
« Reply #136 on: January 12, 2020, 12:01:10 pm »
The subject is about organize a new NWWC or adjust the well format for IRE ?
i have never see cela. rejection perssonel.
good luck all in the tournament.
Quote from: LeBrave on Today at 11:49:30 pm
votre appréciable et glorieux pote LeBrave.

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
« Reply #137 on: January 12, 2020, 12:01:47 pm »
I understanded everything, I was just taking examples. But do you think that 6 players are enough for a nation? I'm sorry but if you want to play a proper 5v5/6v6/7v7 tournament, you need at least 10 players.

If you know people that don't play competitive, bring them in the NWWC so we can play a proper 8v8 tournament.

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #138 on: January 12, 2020, 12:05:10 pm »
I have an idea let's make a NWWC England+Ireland+CZ+Germany vs FRA in a 8v8 format and we use a German server okay? :)

Since some guys can't play if they are not in a 20 guys team :)

And also EU captains can choose France line up  :)
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 12:09:13 pm by Sir Obelix »
Obelix geldi yala sonda zülfikar bunu kaç kere kovmuştu trollüyor tk atıyor diye ama iyi oynuyo ondan geldi demek.

Offline Kulouš

• Colonel
  • Jsme Češi! Nikdy se nevzdáme! Slyšíte?! Nikdy!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kulouš
« Reply #139 on: January 12, 2020, 12:14:49 pm »
Spoiler
I have an idea let's make a NWWC England+Ireland+CZ+Germany vs FRA in a 8v8 format and we use a German server okay? :)

[close]

Are you sure that France would want to play with more than 10 ping?

Wursti

« Reply #140 on: January 12, 2020, 12:22:24 pm »
U dont need 10 ppl for a 5v5 lol

Tournament roster limits are also at 7 (i think) for a 5v5

I'd say Roster min. is the format (and max idk) and if nations decide to not get more they just have to play 4v5 e.g. if they cant bring enough. Just dont allow nations to postpone matches to another matchweek without a really good reason and that would be fine imo

Or just format + 2 = min

----------

But I also like the idea of using a mix of german and french servers so eastern countries actually have a chance

Just so you can say Russia vs UA on GER Servers e.g. and GER vs ESP on FRA servers - if nations cant decide just choose the location which is most balanced
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 12:27:20 pm by Wursti »

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #141 on: January 12, 2020, 12:25:14 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Are you sure that France would want to play with more than 10 ping?
I like this guy
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 12, 2020, 12:41:27 pm »
40 pingers unite

David_Schrein

« Reply #143 on: January 12, 2020, 01:12:11 pm »
France has so much players that are decent at the game. And still cant follow a 6v6 rule kekw. DOMINATED AAAAAAAA

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 12, 2020, 01:18:41 pm »
With the smaller nations its not a lack of players, it's more a lack of interest. It's true that there might be loads of casual players that could possibly join your team, but you can't force em to give a shit about nwwc. They either don't want to sign up, or won't come to any matches. Last year the Swiss team played one match and then forfeited the rest if I remember correctly. The Czechs and Slovaks were in a similar situation, they couldn't find players that actually gave a shit about nwwc, despite there being a casual reg full of casual players. And sometimes it's even the bigger nations that simply don't give a shit. Russia is a huge nation in this game with loads of players, yet they also played one match and forfeited the rest last year, because none of their players cared.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 01:20:26 pm by Rikkert »

Wursti

« Reply #145 on: January 12, 2020, 01:21:59 pm »
With the smaller nations its not a lack of players, it's more a lack of interest. It's true that there might be loads of casual players that could possibly join your team, but you can't force em to give a shit about nwwc. They either don't want to sign up, or won't come to any matches. Last year the Swiss team played one match and then forfeited the rest if I remember correctly. The Czechs and Slovaks were in a similar situation, they couldn't find players that actually gave a shit about nwwc, despite there being a casual reg full of casual players. And sometimes it's even the bigger nations that simply don't give a shit. Russia is a huge nation in this game with loads of players, yet they also played one match and forfeited the rest last year, because none of their players cared.

Yea but most of them prefered inactive ppl over active ones like CZ taking Petl instead of Kulous just as example

Russians also just used players that didnt touch the game for years like Chackiy instead of some active ones

The only 2 countries that I can understand are SUI and Slovakia from last M-NWWC

-----------

GER also isnt bringing back Falk etc every year but rather bring new people and it obv proved to be better than bringing back inactive people 24/7

Tho you could also allow SUI to play with AUT or GER
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 01:29:11 pm by Wursti »

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #146 on: January 12, 2020, 01:43:57 pm »
Don't try and comment on it until you've actually tried to lead a smaller nation, I struggled enough in 2018 for the 8v8 can't imagine how shit it would be now. All good and well saying go get the players they are there, when you actually go and try and make a team it's nearly impossible and turn out is always complete ass.

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: January 12, 2020, 02:21:38 pm »
Don't try and comment on it until you've actually tried to lead a smaller nation, I struggled enough in 2018 for the 8v8 can't imagine how shit it would be now. All good and well saying go get the players they are there, when you actually go and try and make a team it's nearly impossible and turn out is always complete ass.
https://steamcommunity.com/groups/NWWCIreland
https://steamcommunity.com/groups/NCIreland2017

13 people in the first group and you can't have 7 people playing ? :)
Obelix geldi yala sonda zülfikar bunu kaç kere kovmuştu trollüyor tk atıyor diye ama iyi oynuyo ondan geldi demek.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: January 12, 2020, 02:37:19 pm »

You have -1000 IQ

Offline Queeeeen

• Second Lieutenant
  • 92nd Luke Fraser VIRGIN GREN
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: January 12, 2020, 03:04:47 pm »

You have -1000e24 IQ