Author Topic: how to topscore a groupfighting *free tutorial*  (Read 1874 times)

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
how to topscore a groupfighting *free tutorial*
« on: May 12, 2019, 11:07:56 pm »
hi guys this is a short tutorial to explain you how i activate my beast mode on gf, so lemme explain u

1st step -

you need good settings, which mean good sens for your playstyle, im playing with 400 DPI and middle bar on in game settings, you also need to put your max fps to 150 this is very important

2st step -

use your brain, be smart and predict every moves on your opponents, be like water, adapt yourself in every conditions this is how you will carry your team, be fearless, and dont forget a stab = a stab even a noob can kill u, so dont be like "this guy is weak he wont kill me", play as if it was the best player in the game, but DONT BE A FUCKING PUSSY AND PUSH

3rd step -

mute yourself on teamspeak, bcs your allies are retards anyway and they won't help u, dont let them interfere in your concentration, you need to empty your mind and be as calm as possible

4th step -

warmup your wrist like this :
it will help you to have better accuracy when u stab and to be more efficient in your moves, this is a very important step

5th step -

this is something every players should use, i already talked about it in a previous tutorial, so for those who haven't seen it, this is how you should breath :

breath in, breath out with the same tempo, you breath old 2 seconds, release and breathe out and repeat until the gf is finished

6th step -

you need a good playlist, with some very good music to turn up your beast mode, there is some anime ost i would recommand :
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

7th step -

unzoom when you are in game with the "-" on your keyboard, to have higher FOV and to have a better view on the gf, you need to be like an eagle, you need to see everything, like a 3 eyed man,
and also change you free view key, i recommand to put it on "C", and look behind u because as 3rd step says, you cant trust ur teammates, u are alone in this game!

8th step - (optionnal)

buy gaming glasses, u can also use them in summer in the street, you will have a damn look with it, trust me you wont be a virgin anymore if you go in the street with this

9th step -

cross ur legs under your desk, trust me, its better like this

10th step -

have a towel next to you in case you are sweating like a pig, keep your hands dry, because if your hands are wet, you wont have 100% accurary in your stab

its very usefull for tournaments

11th step -

if you want to be a real man, not a dumb "passive support" player, then drink water and go to the gym at least 5 days in a week, u can ask pieter for advices on bodybuilding

alright it was a free tutorial, i hope it will help u cya
« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 11:28:23 pm by The Whisperer »
Obelix geldi yala sonda zülfikar bunu kaç kere kovmuştu trollüyor tk atıyor diye ama iyi oynuyo ondan geldi demek.

Offline nIvan

• Colonel
  • hello
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hi
  • Side: Neutral
Re: how to topscore a groupfighting *free tutorial*
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2019, 11:11:32 pm »
groundbreaking

Offline AccursedGull

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • If you are losing the battle, just win. ~Sun Tzu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gull ; Broly
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2019, 11:12:30 pm »
Where can i buy the glasses?????

Spoiler
Asking for a friend
[close]

"Only when a mosquito lands on your balls will you learn to rather use precision than strength"

Offline DOMI

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PR_Curtis
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2019, 11:12:51 pm »
thanks alot man ima put it into practice tomoz <3

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2019, 11:13:08 pm »
This is better then Cr3as tutorial

Offline Saitama

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • older than Glennofnw
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady_Boy
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2019, 11:13:35 pm »
Nice, now I can finally get more than 1 kill in a gf. TY  :)

Offline Cr3A

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2019, 11:14:20 pm »

2st step -

use your brain, be smart and predict every moves on your opponents, be like water, adapt yourself in every conditions this is how you will carry your team

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2019, 11:16:34 pm »

2st step -

use your brain, be smart and predict every moves on your opponents, be like water, adapt yourself in every conditions this is how you will carry your team

btw there is other tricks like playing with a black character or play with 3 muskets, but i cant tell u more on fse bcs i will get banned, pm on fse if you want those secrets tips
Obelix geldi yala sonda zülfikar bunu kaç kere kovmuştu trollüyor tk atıyor diye ama iyi oynuyo ondan geldi demek.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2019, 11:16:43 pm »
I think having a nice chair, some nice socks preferably both of the gamer variant.

And most importantly stay HYDRATED while playing guys, lots of water ok keeps you focused. None of this energy drink bullshit. Also maybe pack a protein bar for tournaments in case you reach the final and are playing against frenchies you are gonna need some extra juice to keep you going thru the 30 minute rounds.

Offline Cr3A

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2019, 11:17:44 pm »
bring redbull, do not wank the day before, open the window and wear your favorite pantie

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2019, 11:18:04 pm »
I think having a nice chair, some nice socks preferably both of the gamer variant.

And most importantly stay HYDRATED while playing guys, lots of water ok keeps you focused. None of this energy drink bullshit. Also maybe pack a protein bar for tournaments in case you reach the final and are playing against frenchies you are gonna need some extra juice to keep you going thru the 30 minute rounds.
never forget to eat a banana before heading in to the playoffs
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2019, 11:18:30 pm »

this man knows what he is talking about, i forgot about those but yes you need to do that aswell

MATT123456789

« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2019, 11:28:53 pm »
Thanks for the tips man, what a game changer it was, first gf utilizing these tips:

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2019, 11:30:01 pm »
omg im in that screenshot does this make me famous??

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2019, 11:31:00 pm »
Thanks for the tips man, what a game changer it was, first gf utilizing these tips:

Spoiler
[close]
MATT would be very proud of you man, keep up the good work!!!
AND ADD SPOILERS FFS
« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 11:34:27 pm by The Whisperer »