Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 922023 times)

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
  • Side: Neutral
Re: M. Points | 03.11 | Player rankings - Updated
« Reply #5865 on: November 04, 2018, 09:34:42 pm »

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #5866 on: November 04, 2018, 10:03:02 pm »
fucking newgen cunts
newgen bestgen
Spoiler
meme
[close]

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #5867 on: November 04, 2018, 10:04:51 pm »
I must say MarxeiL needs to go down to about 82.5. Playing with him in the last few DDB matches not only has his performance been very poor as both a player, a sport and a leader he has actually hindered the players around him with several team kills or by just dying instantly and leaving them in 2v1s. I'd like to start a petition to put him down to the shit-tier he belongs in. Thanks for your time.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5868 on: November 04, 2018, 10:25:41 pm »
I must say MarxeiL needs to go down to about 82.5. Playing with him in the last few DDB matches not only has his performance been very poor as both a player, a sport and a leader he has actually hindered the players around him with several team kills or by just dying instantly and leaving them in 2v1s. I'd like to start a petition to put him down to the shit-tier he belongs in. Thanks for your time.
i would say that your ''Board Moderator'' should disappear really soon

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #5869 on: November 04, 2018, 10:39:23 pm »
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5870 on: November 05, 2018, 12:10:31 am »
Let's face it, half of you don't even deserve to be on that list. It's only thanks to the mercy of Malakith that any of you are even known by more then 5 people :)
Yawn, who even are you?

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #5871 on: November 05, 2018, 12:53:17 am »
Let's face it, half of you don't even deserve to be on that list. It's only thanks to the mercy of Malakith that any of you are even known by more then 5 people :)
Yawn, who even are you?
Your brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5872 on: November 05, 2018, 01:03:06 am »
Yawn, who even are you?
Your brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!
omg incest

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5873 on: November 05, 2018, 10:17:55 am »
I've had it for like 6 months, so gl with that.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5874 on: November 05, 2018, 12:31:20 pm »
If Marxeil is 82.5 so you definitely should be out of this list with 71.5.

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #5875 on: November 05, 2018, 12:38:47 pm »
can’t recover from this one
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5876 on: November 05, 2018, 12:43:38 pm »
lmao
goes 12-20 against DDB

[close]
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 12:45:47 pm by Herishey »

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5877 on: November 05, 2018, 12:47:25 pm »
Cant believe you silently removed bigman gi off this list.  :'( :'( :'(

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5878 on: November 05, 2018, 12:59:31 pm »
lmao
goes 12-20 against DDB

[close]
Quitting the game because of your shit score, lmao
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5879 on: November 05, 2018, 01:00:32 pm »
I've had it for like 6 months, so gl with that.
Muha as ''Board Moderator'' soon :-*