Author Topic: Connacht Hebdo  (Read 30859 times)

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • Board Moderator
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Connacht Hebdo
« Reply #180 on: November 05, 2020, 11:06:32 pm »
Ils sont de retour

Pour vous jouer un mauvais tour
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: November 06, 2020, 02:09:20 am »
woah

aussi inattendu que la victoire de trump
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline Draeker

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: November 11, 2020, 11:25:53 pm »
A 150000 signatures je recréé la LI.

Offline John F. Kennedy

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: John Kennedy
« Reply #183 on: November 12, 2020, 05:42:10 pm »
go bourrer les urnes
Adjudant Kennedy: When I last played with Kennedy, years ago, he couldn’t get a streak of three blocking together. Looking at how much he had improved when I joined the regiment honestly had me speechless. Playing alongside him was a huge pleasure as I’ve hardly saw someone willing to team-play and offering himself so others can take the kills more than he did. He was also an honest figure within the regiment, always saying what he thought without ever sounding mean or arrogant and for that I know he was extremely well appreciated by the other members and also the rest of the NW community. It’s definitely not the place to talk about such things but what happened to him in real-life and the way he reacted to it showed me that Kennedy was certainly one of the strongest person in the regiment and that there is not much capable to take this man down.

Offline Draeker

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: November 13, 2020, 06:14:30 pm »
Mais du coup pourquoi ce retour maintenant ? Les français veulent savoir ?

Offline John F. Kennedy

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: November 13, 2020, 07:27:11 pm »
parce qu'on se fais chier chez nous
Adjudant Kennedy: When I last played with Kennedy, years ago, he couldn’t get a streak of three blocking together. Looking at how much he had improved when I joined the regiment honestly had me speechless. Playing alongside him was a huge pleasure as I’ve hardly saw someone willing to team-play and offering himself so others can take the kills more than he did. He was also an honest figure within the regiment, always saying what he thought without ever sounding mean or arrogant and for that I know he was extremely well appreciated by the other members and also the rest of the NW community. It’s definitely not the place to talk about such things but what happened to him in real-life and the way he reacted to it showed me that Kennedy was certainly one of the strongest person in the regiment and that there is not much capable to take this man down.

Offline Draeker

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: November 13, 2020, 07:45:40 pm »
ui

Vous êtes Charlie à Connacht Hebdo ?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2020, 07:48:00 pm by Draeker »

Offline John F. Kennedy

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: November 14, 2020, 01:36:54 am »
oui

Offline Terethor

• Sergeant
  • Capitaine du 2e Régiment d'Infanterie Légère
    • View Profile
  • Nick: All_Hail_Terethor
« Reply #188 on: January 14, 2021, 11:04:00 am »
Excellent

Offline John F. Kennedy

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 15, 2021, 03:56:39 pm »
Excellent
Nous vous attendons Grand rédacteur en Chef

Offline Terethor

• Sergeant
  • Capitaine du 2e Régiment d'Infanterie Légère
    • View Profile
  • Nick: All_Hail_Terethor
« Reply #190 on: January 29, 2021, 09:10:12 pm »
Vous êtes passés sur Discord ou il faut toujours un minitel pour vous contacter ?

Offline John F. Kennedy

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: January 29, 2021, 09:27:45 pm »
Vous êtes passés sur Discord ou il faut toujours un minitel pour vous contacter ?
toujours par télégraphe nous