Author Topic: European Community List - Melee  (Read 78537 times)

Offline DarkCore

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: European Community List - Melee
« Reply #510 on: January 20, 2018, 06:26:56 pm »
I fail to comprehend how people are still taking Extazz and Haze serious. These kids conceit themselves to be some kind of undisputed gods for winning tournaments since 2015 and in their minds the competetive scene started back in 2015. They don't answer to the many arugments brought to them and just reply with ingame screenshots in order to convince everyone of how good they are (in the todays community ofc). I personally think it's a mixture between stupidity and the lack of understanding normal English since they don't seem to understand a logic argumentation.
It is hard to deny that they are nowadays one of or even the best players in the game, but still they are complaining. For the future I would suggest to just ignore their gibberish.

Guys listen this dad ,  this father who did everything in his life , he is maybe your futur president.. No really stfu dude.
The facts are here we are actually 1v1 , 2v2 , 3v3 , 4v4 , 5v5 , 6v6 , 7v7 , 8v8 , 9v9 ,10v10 champions
You ,  grandfather ,  in 2012-2014 what did you win ?
The respects of other little shits  like jammo because you make 15-2 in gf ?
We do not have the same standards for me the best players are  players who dominated everything , who win everything.
It's ofc not your case but it's mine.

To conclud fastly for little brains
Spoiler
(Jammo , Alator el famoso support , and Kore THE support since 2012 , & CO)
[close]

I'm currently speaking with someone who never had 1/10 of my achievements in nw.

Finaly alator , jammo , kore , noswill , moskito < Haze , extazz achievements

Spoiler
(if i add lebrave we can add all the elite tiers exept evanovic who he was the only one to dominate nw game when knew always block..)
[close]

You might wanna do some more research on what Nosswill achieved during his competitiv time.

Just shows me that you have actually no idea of what happend in this community.

I guess you need a place for yourself to feel better to maybe compensate something.

You will grow up eventually.
yes moskito, i think hes trying to compensate for his tiny pepe XDXDD

Offline Vortx

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #511 on: January 20, 2018, 06:46:01 pm »
Your e-penis cannot fit in my monitor. I would actually accuse him of sexual harrasment so this shitstorm may end. Is this game really the only thing you are good at so you need to proove your divinity? Come on, you've already been placed as the best so what's your point.

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #512 on: January 20, 2018, 06:56:27 pm »
Why isn't Tuts on the list?
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #513 on: January 20, 2018, 06:56:45 pm »
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline ExtaZz94

• Major
  • J'avance tu recules
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BetterThanU
« Reply #514 on: January 20, 2018, 07:07:26 pm »
Your e-penis cannot fit in my monitor. I would actually accuse him of sexual harrasment so this shitstorm may end. Is this game really the only thing you are good at so you need to proove your divinity? Come on, you've already been placed as the best so what's your point.

-by someone who ejaculate when he beat fra with poland "I would actually accuse him of sexual harrasment".
-by someone who have 3k in nw and did nothing in this game
-by someone who have really good talent for sucking good people to get a nice ranking in their list ,
No really stfu.

Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
i have never see cela. rejection perssonel.
good luck all in the tournament.
Quote from: LeBrave on Today at 11:49:30 pm
votre appréciable et glorieux pote LeBrave.

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #515 on: January 20, 2018, 07:12:50 pm »
Ngl Extazz is actually ripping a new asshole for the old players and it is kinda fun to watch.

+1 respect.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: January 20, 2018, 07:13:20 pm »
+2 respect.
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline DarkCore

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: January 20, 2018, 07:19:03 pm »
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
please, suce ma bite to say it in french, because i dont get off on rankings for a video game, which apparently your whole life revolves around

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Self-proclaimed selfish super-spreader.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Lt_James_Munro
« Reply #518 on: January 20, 2018, 07:29:12 pm »
please, suce ma bite to say it in french, because i dont get off on rankings for a video game, which apparently your whole life revolves around

That's me as James Munro, lol

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: January 20, 2018, 07:29:33 pm »
why are you all falling for french bait
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

AeroNinja

« Reply #520 on: January 20, 2018, 07:32:42 pm »
Was the LtCol Axiom or Jammo? I really loved his fighting style that was used against ExtazZ in the 4th round.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: January 20, 2018, 07:35:17 pm »
That was Jammo.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

AeroNinja

« Reply #522 on: January 20, 2018, 07:36:46 pm »
Noice.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: January 20, 2018, 07:37:27 pm »
At least I'm pretty sure he went by James Gordon, I forget what Axiom went by but im pretty sure its not that.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Self-proclaimed selfish super-spreader.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Lt_James_Munro
« Reply #524 on: January 20, 2018, 07:39:41 pm »
desant should be in the list instead of ext_kill
kobzik should be lower cuz he's not playing that actively for now
elessar is russian

Noted.