Author Topic: Stocks  (Read 22478 times)

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Stocks
« Reply #360 on: March 23, 2021, 10:02:34 pm »
Nokia Hands

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: May 08, 2021, 02:39:00 am »
Will doge hit $1? :o

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #362 on: May 28, 2021, 12:18:47 pm »
Who’s in AMC?
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #363 on: May 28, 2021, 01:23:38 pm »
Who’s in AMC?
Was in months ago for dirt cheap, kept buying on the way up, it hit $24 and I bought a lot more expecting it to be the next GameStop, it hit under $10 the same day and I lost a ton of money. I still have 3 shares at like $9 just in case it goes fuckin nuts again. Still pissed tho cause if I had held my AMC from the start I’d have a fortune rn, but my paper hands (reasonably so, sold at $16 and it went down another $8+) prevented me from holding.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: May 28, 2021, 06:09:05 pm »
Who’s in AMC?
Was in months ago for dirt cheap, kept buying on the way up, it hit $24 and I bought a lot more expecting it to be the next GameStop, it hit under $10 the same day and I lost a ton of money. I still have 3 shares at like $9 just in case it goes fuckin nuts again. Still pissed tho cause if I had held my AMC from the start I’d have a fortune rn, but my paper hands (reasonably so, sold at $16 and it went down another $8+) prevented me from holding.

This is why you don’t invest in meme stocks. To volatile and risky for me.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #365 on: May 28, 2021, 06:16:16 pm »
Who’s in AMC?

exactly why I never touched GameStop although I might get a couple shares now if it dropped xD
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: May 31, 2021, 12:00:05 am »
Who’s in AMC?

Sucks cause I was in AMC before it was a meme stock and once I caught that high I chased too hard. You live and you learn

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: July 29, 2021, 08:40:16 pm »
Man, I told alot of people to buy into NOK a few months ago. And I really hope they did. Because I am up 50% since then and its only getting better baby! NOKIA HANDS!

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: July 29, 2021, 11:38:52 pm »
Man, I told alot of people to buy into NOK a few months ago. And I really hope they did. Because I am up 50% since then and its only getting better baby! NOKIA HANDS!

After working in person again I haven't been keeping up as much the last few months tbh. Taken a lot of L's

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: July 30, 2021, 10:22:45 am »
I like socks, I think the ones with the most  TOG factor are better for me personally. Although you cannot deny the pure popularity of trainer socks in today's society. Perhaps I am just outdated, but I know my wife thoroughly enjoys fluffy socks.

It would be great to FINALLY speak to someone who loves socks as much as I do!
>always high
>GOAT

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #370 on: July 30, 2021, 01:41:25 pm »
I like socks, I think the ones with the most  TOG factor are better for me personally. Although you cannot deny the pure popularity of trainer socks in today's society. Perhaps I am just outdated, but I know my wife thoroughly enjoys fluffy socks.

4158 posts and none of them are funny...

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: July 30, 2021, 04:22:55 pm »

4158 posts and none of them are funny...

thanks sport!
>always high
>GOAT

Offline lukemitch

• Volunteer
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: August 02, 2021, 08:15:26 pm »
Your skills in Forex trading don't depend on the computer you have. You don't need a strong computer to start trading because it doesn't provide necessities in hard computer operation that need a lot of memory. It will be great if you would have a second screen for your computer. It is a lot easier to start collecting information from the second screen. Also, it is important to start educating yourself and learn new trading strategies. You can find some of the newest strategies on timthomas.co, and try them in practice.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2021, 05:22:32 pm by lukemitch »

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: August 02, 2021, 08:41:01 pm »
Anyone really making money on stocks?

I have only ever been in the green my friend.

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #374 on: August 03, 2021, 02:01:04 am »
So many sigma males in one thread
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan