Author Topic: HerculesTP's 7v7 "Protect the King" Groupfight | 1st: Poosy 2nd: TBE 3rd: GER  (Read 14126 times)

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral

Introduction: Welcome to the 7v7 "Protect the King" Tournament page. This is designed to be a tournament that is slightly more fun, yet still being pretty competitive. The reason i'm hosting a tournament like this, is due to the huge influx of serious Groupfighting tournaments, so i thought it might be time to mix it up a little. This tournament will be single elimination.

Deadline for rosters is 02.09.2018 at 6pm, This tournament will be hosted on 02.09.2018 at 8pm

IF YOU CANT BE ARSED TO READ THE RULES, AT LEAST READ THIS:

Brief Summary: To quickly summarise how this tournament will work. There will be 7 players per team (Plus 3 substitutes). One of which will be the "King" playing as Marine. The kings goal is to stay alive, while the rest of the teams goal is to kill the enemy king. Its just a normal groupfight, but if the enemy kill your king, you instantly lose the round. So Win by either killing all of the enemy team, or killing their king. Play defensive to protect your king, or aggressive to kill theirs. Completely up to you. Just don't let your king die.

Questions/Situations that might occur
What happens when we kill their king?: You instantly win the round.
King gets teamkilled:: The king is still dead. Your team still loses the round.
We killed all the enemy but their king killed ours before dying: If your king dies before the enemies does...You lose the round (even if you outnumber them 7v1)
Their king isn't fighting: Good tactic. As long as he isn't delaying, it's not against the rules.
King is sitting in a corner being protected: This is not allowed. It's still a groupfight, however the king may wish to abstain from fighting, until he has to.
Does the king have to go Marine? Yes. And only the king may go Marine. This allows the enemy to determine who is king and who isn't.
Can we change king? At the start of a match only. You may not change at the end of a round.  1 king per match. (Saves confusion)
[close]

DETAILS:

Server: ProtectTheKing
Password: King

GENERAL TOURNAMENT RULES: (Ones you already should know)

1. All participants to respect each other. Slaying/Banning will be down to Admins (within reason), and will not be questioned or contested.
2. Matches will be ft5. Semi-Finals and Final will be ft7.
3. The way the matches will work: Each team will nominate a King at the start of each match, this King CANNOT change until the next match.
4.Only 7 players of your team are to be in the arena, you may have 3 substitutes in spectator.
5. Groupfighting Rules: Bayonets Only, Line Infantry Only. No leaving the arena once the round has started.
6. No glitching, Hacking, Autoblock, Autochamber/any other shite you guys have found that isn't naturally in Mount & Blade.
7. No delaying. Imposing the "7 second rule". If bayonets have not touched for 7 seconds, or if one of the players is taking the piss. They will either be frozen or slayed. This is to prevent rounds taking 3 years, thanks to the cancerous players we have in our community :D  VOLUBLEHOKEJLEBRAVEEXTAZZ.
8. Only players on your roster can be used.
9. Nations will be United Kingdom and France with the Melee speed set to medium
10. NO KILLING AROUND ACTIVE ARENAS. USE THE SMALL PLATFORM TO FUCK ABOUT. Killing around active arenas will result in instant Warning/Ban. Preventing active players from getting to arenas will also result in Warning/Ban

SPECIFIC TOURNAMENT RULES: (Ones you should probably read)

1. Only 1 King is allowed per match, with only the King being allowed to play Marine. EVERYONE ELSE must go 1st Unit of Line infantry.
2. When the king is dead, Fighting must stop immediately, people who take the piss and continue for the sake of it, will just be kicked/Banned.
3. The king is the only one, who may not fight, this is not delaying. However when the rest of the Kings team is dead, he MUST fight. (Up to the team whether the king is active in the groupfight or not)
4. You lose if: King gets killed, King gets Teamkilled, All your team Dies (including king).

Team Application:

Team name:
Captain's steam (Link required):
Roster:
Any comments about the Tournament idea?(no hate pls):

Referee Application:

Community Name:
Steam Contact (Link required):
ID (Needed for Admin):
Previous Experience:

Teams (Current: 16 , Max: 16)

Team name: Regnum Teutonicum
Captain's steam (Link required): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198023620588/
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Der-Stratege/
Roster: Rommel, Phoenix, Moskito, DarkCore, Gerher, Wolpi, Tigere, bunter_igel, Laurens, Artista
Any comments about the Tournament idea?(no hate pls): tba

Team Name:The Best Ever [TBE]
Captain's steam (Link required): Golden/Mighty
Roster: Golden ExtaZz94 LeBrave M4rqueZ Fwuffy Cr3a Owindd Michal Rydh Fralla8
Any comments about the Tournament idea?(no hate pls): TBA

Team name: 47e Groupfight Team
Captain's steam (Link required): Hursty
Roster: Tba

Team name: Reaper Crew
Captain's steam (Link required): Sharz   Obélix
Roster: Obelix, Sharz, Movement, Caps, Heinz, Wencosa, Darius, Marji, Epicpizza, Jones
Any comments about the Tournament idea?(no hate pls) tba

EMPTY
Roster:
Any comments about the Tournament idea?(no hate pls):

Team name: Team Ukraine
Captain's steam (Link required): MarxeiL
Roster: MarxeiL, Desant, Slavic, Yoda, KOBZIK, Witcher, Shogun, eXt_kill & rest TBD
Any comments about the Tournament idea?(no hate pls): Nice to see more and more interesting tournaments around ;) Good luck with this Hercie!

Team name: Animals
Captain's steam (Link required): Coco_Ayala
Roster: Coco_Ayala, Pierre, Leberchill, Faze, Elsse, David Faucet, Zeronight, Irish, Firely, Sadman

Team name: Team Poosy
Captain's steam (Link required): Bagins/Volubollock
Roster: Bagins, Voluble, Hercules, Tiberias, Troister, Herishey, Python, Hypno, Dren, Stark
Any comments about the Tournament idea?(no hate pls): Actually such a good idea.  Well done herc

Team name: EMPTY
Roster: tba
Any comments about the Tournament idea?(no hate pls): nay

Team name: Olympians
Captain's steam (Link required): Bandej
Roster: Bandej, Steinmann, Jones, Shadey, Ziggy, Rikkert, Anubis, Ivan, Lone, Carlitos
Any comments about the Tournament idea?(no hate pls): nay

Team name: Infame
Captain's steam (Link required): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198314461880/
Roster: FoxTrot, rzr, centurion, dayboul, law, lovecat, le faisan, bastille, syrcrim and higen
Any comments about the Tournament idea?(no hate pls): no

Team name: 18e Dream Team
Captain's steam (Link required): https://steamcommunity.com/id/Chrisehh/
Roster: Price, Bidbig, Blake, Krog, Meister, Mike, Ricky, Fruit, Becker, Kozhin, Midnight and Knightmare
Any comments about the Tournament idea?(no hate pls): No, but i smell

Team Name: Nr. 16
Captains Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Asuna_Love/
Roster: Herakles, Eddard Stark, Centurion, Wursti, Timbo, Engel, zenon, Sycrim, Andy
Any Comments about the Tournament idea?(no hate pls): TBA

Team name: EMPTY
Roster:
Any comments about the Tournament idea?(no hate pls): =

Team name: JediMaster
Captain's steam (Link required): You have me bro :) and Louisss is co captain
Roster: Melsyo, Louisss, Hunted, Rune, Raii, Amue, Lonedoge Vortx Xaartil Alatriste
Any comments about the Tournament idea?(no hate pls): Seems interesting but I just skimmed through so can't give good feedback right now

Team Name : 2ndHess RoF
Captain: Gull
Roster : Shadow, Ezio, Anheuern, Kasai, Keizo, Fleischmann, Jakob

[close]

Referees (Current: 3, Max: 5)

Brackets

Maps
[close]

I've wanted to do this idea for a long time, so please let me know what you think of it, and if i should do more like this :) New maps will also be added as usual.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 05:10:03 am by Hercules »

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Hercules' 7v7 "Protect the King" Groupfight *WIP*
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2018, 06:58:19 am »
just when you thought it couldn't get more complicated after that 4v4 tourney mixed with duels - another herculesTP insane ruleset tourney :D

nah good luck, sounds interesting ngl

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2018, 07:19:48 am »
just when you thought it couldn't get more complicated after that 4v4 tourney mixed with duels - another herculesTP insane ruleset tourney :D

You just have a very simple mind fwuffy ;)  Just getting bored with all the same shit over and over again just different amount of players in the arena -_- time to add somet else

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2018, 07:30:55 am »

You just have a very simple mind fwuffy ;)  Just getting bored with all the same shit over and over again just different amount of players in the arena -_- time to add somet else
simple mind for a simple person

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2018, 10:09:38 am »
I also plan to do a king of the hill or last man standing tournament sometime soon. Just need to find a melt to make me the map.

Wanna help a brother out Stevens?
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nosswill | Nr13
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2018, 10:21:15 am »
Team name: tba
Captain's steam (Link required): tba
Roster: tba
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
Ausser Exo, der wird gemutet.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2018, 10:23:33 am »
Would it not be better to make the king a class that may be more useful to the team as a whole such as officer, cav or an obviously different line class?
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2018, 10:26:17 am »
Herishey is always out to win, melvin piece of shit doesn't know what fun is

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2018, 10:27:47 am »
Just seems like whoever plays the 'King' won't have much fun themselves if they are sitting there with a random weapon that is wank. They'll end up basically just blocking the whole time.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2018, 11:09:06 am »
both teams russia each team gets 1 partisan, team 1 goes normal russia unit team 2 goes banana hats
ez
pz

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2018, 11:19:01 am »
Partisan gives you random weapons though, you could end up with one you can't block with.

Offline MightyPaiN

• Colonel
  • ⚔ 17e ⚔ TBE ☆ Јебем вам матер ☆
    • View Profile
  • Nick: mightypain
  • Side: Union
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2018, 11:55:17 am »
Team Name : The Best Ever [TBE]
Steam Contact : You have me
Team Cpt : Golden & MightyPaiN
Roster : Marquez Fwuffy Golden LeBrave Extazz Michal Rydh Fotin Timlef Captain_Black Firefly
« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 10:11:18 pm by MightyPaiN »

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2018, 02:17:11 pm »
Partisan gives you random weapons though, you could end up with one you can't block with.
get good kid

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2018, 04:04:04 pm »
Just seems like whoever plays the 'King' won't have much fun themselves if they are sitting there with a random weapon that is wank. They'll end up basically just blocking the whole time.

im a retard.  I meant Marine.  Not sailor

I've changed it.  Sailor would be shit, so would cav or officer.  Marine is fine
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 04:06:20 pm by Hercules »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2018, 04:08:45 pm »

im a retard.  I meant Marine.  Not sailor

I've changed it.  Sailor would be shit, so would cav or officer.  Marine is fine
safe