Author Topic: HerculesTP's 7v7 "Protect the King" Groupfight | 1st: Poosy 2nd: TBE 3rd: GER  (Read 14289 times)

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
would have been better if you clarified the rule about the king being able to only block or block + stab
but good fun anyways
I didn't show up so that the rightful king Knightmare could finally have his moment.

Definitely didn't forget... again.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
would have been better if you clarified the rule about the king being able to only block or block + stab
but good fun anyways
I didn't show up so that the rightful king Knightmare could finally have his moment.

too bad midnight wasn't there, off with his head for not attending to his KING

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
  • Side: Confederacy
but good fun anyways

I'm sorry m'lord. I was busy buying food so I wouldn't starve to death. :'( :'( :'(

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Video from Poosy's perspective;

I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Phoen!x

• Major
  • RGL Inventor
    • View Profile
Great tournament, thanks for hosting it Herc! Congratz to Poosy for winning it!

Spoiler
Was 7-5 against you though O.o
[close]

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
but good fun anyways

I'm sorry m'lord. I was busy buying food so I wouldn't starve to death. :'( :'( :'(
treason is treason
PEASANT

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
but good fun anyways

What rule?  There was no rule saying the king couldn't block/stab.  So i have no idea where this came from.