Author Topic: His Majesty MightyPaiN's 8v8 Melee Tournament 1st.TBE 2nd ChimpZ 3rd Poosy  (Read 18210 times)

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
It was nice to see so many good teams for a change, you don't really know who's going to win now.
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Oh hai Zayn.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
You support Spurs now?
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.55 l Hursty l FP Jayke
  • Side: Neutral
You support Spurs now?
Everton is the best team in the prem.

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
You support Spurs now?
Everton is the best team in the prem.
If by best you mean luckiest team to avoid relegation this season then sure.

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
Re: His Majesty MightyPaiN's 8v8 Melee Tournament 1st.TBE 2nd ChimpZ 3rd Poosy
« Reply #171 on: August 01, 2018, 12:33:45 am »
He indeed changes his name every two weeks, he is a 14 yo french kid that I kicked out from the french selection team for using hacks (even with hacks he is shit).He is also perm ban from FSE for trying to scam ppl with fake links. And i'm pretty sure he plays now for the 82e and goes by the name of achille, but he'll prolly change soon.

Anyway, TBE your win is well deserved. Golden too stronk.

I have just heard that im accused to have ddosed tiberias during a tournament, mate i have never ddosed you, cause i don't know you i never spoke to you am i right ? Give me a reason why should i've done that ? Ofc you can't anyway ty for spreading fake rumors about me !
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 12:38:41 am by Knight_Obélix »
Obelix geldi yala sonda zülfikar bunu kaç kere kovmuştu trollüyor tk atıyor diye ama iyi oynuyo ondan geldi demek.