Author Topic: 15e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne *Recruiting NA/EU* Est. 2012  (Read 170099 times)

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
  • Nick: 41stNY Col | discord.gg/41stny
  • Side: Union
Re: 15e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne *Recruiting NA/EU* Est. 2012
« Reply #1545 on: October 19, 2018, 06:46:09 pm »
Why does my life suck
Because you let it suck
maybe if u put actual effort into improving your life rather than sitting alone playing videogames all night and questioning why it sucks ?
Click Signature to Join the 41st NY Discord

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #1546 on: October 19, 2018, 07:42:53 pm »

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1547 on: October 19, 2018, 08:06:26 pm »
also FOOK the LG

everyone but Pinoy
Woah

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1548 on: October 20, 2018, 12:30:50 am »
Wastee is a god damn pedo tryna HAVE SEX WITH A 17 year old.  After BRIBING HER with a meal and a WARM  bed.... 

smh and gross is all I can say
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Oatmeal

« Reply #1549 on: October 20, 2018, 12:54:11 am »
windflower is my CR

#fuckjake

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
« Reply #1550 on: October 20, 2018, 03:23:35 am »
Wastee is a god damn pedo tryna HAVE SEX WITH A 17 year old.  After BRIBING HER with a meal and a WARM  bed.... 

stop spamming that everywhere smh

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: October 20, 2018, 04:04:41 am »

maybe he will if you stop saying smh EVERY FUCKING TIME BRO GO TAKE A SHIT IN THE GENGES ON CHEETO YEET

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1552 on: October 20, 2018, 04:44:08 am »

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1553 on: October 20, 2018, 06:23:46 am »

maybe he will if you stop saying smh EVERY FUCKING TIME BRO GO TAKE A SHIT IN THE GENGES ON CHEETO YEET
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
« Reply #1554 on: October 20, 2018, 04:56:22 pm »

Is that even english

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: October 20, 2018, 06:17:29 pm »

Is that even english
If we are going to by this logic, then you are lacking an uppercase E in "English".  The word "English" is a a proper noun that refers to the language of Western Germanic Origin and first spoken in the British Isles.  The language has gone through multiple phases throughout its extensive 1600 year lifespan, and is now the third most spoken language in the world, tailing behind the likes of Mandarin Chinese and Spanish.  The lack of capitalization in your wording may derive from the fact that you used English as a common noun, rather than its appropriate counterpart. There are however cases of "english" being used without capitalization, such as referring to the rotary movement of an object. 

As described by Wikitionary:

english (uncountable)

(US) Spinning or rotary motion given to a ball around the vertical axis, as in billiards or bowling.

"You can't hit it directly, but maybe if you give it some english."

This is of course highly unlikely since you were alluding to my hoodlum talk. See this would have worked perfectly if the matter was referencing the possible use of circular trajectory to ensure that my bowling ball would have at least netted me a spare.  Since this isn't the case, I would heavily recommend this book to you, which I picked up at Barnes and Nobles when I was a young chap preparing myself for the world's indiscriminate horrors.

Oh and you forgot the question mark, as you were clearing using the interrogative sentence purpose to illustrate a poorly (albeit nobly) constructed outlook.  That is all!

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
« Reply #1556 on: October 21, 2018, 05:26:36 am »

Is that even english
If we are going to by this logic, then you are lacking an uppercase E in "English".  The word "English" is a a proper noun that refers to the language of Western Germanic Origin and first spoken in the British Isles.  The language has gone through multiple phases throughout its extensive 1600 year lifespan, and is now the third most spoken language in the world, tailing behind the likes of Mandarin Chinese and Spanish.  The lack of capitalization in your wording may derive from the fact that you used English as a common noun, rather than its appropriate counterpart. There are however cases of "english" being used without capitalization, such as referring to the rotary movement of an object. 

english (uncountable)

(US) Spinning or rotary motion given to a ball around the vertical axis, as in billiards or bowling.

This is of course highly unlikely since you were alluding to my hoodlum talk. See this would have worked perfectly if the matter was referencing the possible use of circular trajectory to ensure that my bowling ball would have at least netted me a spare.  Since this isn't the case, I would heavily recommend this book to you, which I picked up at Barnes and Nobles when I was a young chap preparing myself for the world's indiscriminate horrors.

Oh and you forgot the question mark, as you were clearing using the interrogative sentence purpose to illustrate a poorly (albeit nobly) constructed outlook.  That is all!

damn thats a lot of effort

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: October 21, 2018, 05:52:21 am »

Is that even english

english (uncountable)

damn thats a lot of effort

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1558 on: October 21, 2018, 01:37:40 pm »
if only uni put effort in the regiment.  ::)

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
« Reply #1559 on: October 21, 2018, 04:32:11 pm »
if only uni put effort in the regiment.  ::)

Don’t throw stones in a glass house