Author Topic: 15e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne *Recruiting NA/EU* Est. 2012  (Read 170121 times)

Offline Kuni Garu

• First Lieutenant
  • 51st_Cpt_Kuni/ 17th_Invte_1stPfc_[K]uni
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: 15e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne *Recruiting NA/EU* Est. 2012
« Reply #1080 on: July 13, 2018, 05:28:02 pm »
-rep for bad cav

+rep for Unitater
Has arty so like 8-10 people has line which would likely be 15-25 people but still can’t seem to protect its arty blames it on cav smh? There is something called being an arty guard smh. Also 6te tking our horses and members but still we had fun lmao.

For claiming to be one of the best regiments in nw you can’t even kill shitty cav like the 61e? Truly sad.
wheres the love?

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1081 on: July 13, 2018, 06:28:20 pm »
-rep for bad cav

+rep for Unitater
Has arty so like 8-10 people has line which would likely be 15-25 people but still can’t seem to protect its arty blames it on cav smh? There is something called being an arty guard smh. Also 6te tking our horses and members but still we had fun lmao.

For claiming to be one of the best regiments in nw you can’t even kill shitty cav like the 61e? Truly sad.
Oh you wanna spin it like that?

Every engagement aside from one we killed the 61e, no thanks to you as you literally ran away from any fucking engagement aside from the one time we fucked them, and you came in at the last second. We purposefully split into two channels since we brought so many people and I had constant communication with the arty, and multiple times when you were in a position to HELP the arty, you just ran away and let them die. Which resulted in our line having to move back to the arty, but guess what, we're line, we don't have horses that can cross a map in 1 minute. It got to the point where we actually had to hill camp and sit at our arty because of your incompetence to actually be a teamplayer. I had several people from other regiments also message me this on steam.

Also doesn't help before we even had a notion of teamkilling you or any of your horses, that your cav members trolled the arty at least two times, so it's easy to see why our arty had a big issue with you.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 06:29:57 pm by ~Midnight~ »

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1082 on: July 13, 2018, 06:42:47 pm »
-rep for bad cav

+rep for Unitater

Every engagement aside from one we killed the 61e, no thanks to you as you literally ran away from any fucking engagement aside from the one time we fucked them, and you came in at the last second. We purposefully split into two channels since we brought so many people and I had constant communication with the arty, and multiple times when you were in a position to HELP the arty, you just ran away and let them die. Which resulted in our line having to move back to the arty, but guess what, we're line, we don't have horses that can cross a map in 1 minute. It got to the point where we actually had to hill camp and sit at our arty because of your incompetence to actually be a teamplayer. I had several people from other regiments also message me this on steam.

Also doesn't help before we even had a notion of teamkilling you or any of your horses, that your cav members trolled the arty at least two times, so it's easy to see why our arty had a big issue with you.

no thanks to you as you literally ran away from any fucking engagement aside from the one time we fucked them, and you came in at the last second.
you just ran away and let them die
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Kuni Garu

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: July 13, 2018, 06:44:25 pm »
-rep for bad cav

+rep for Unitater

Baited!!
wheres the love?

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: July 13, 2018, 06:47:30 pm »
-rep for bad cav

+rep for Unitater

Baited!!
Alright there Moraine V2, try to call us out and when you get fucking clapped you claim 'bait' and run away.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #1085 on: July 13, 2018, 06:49:12 pm »
Oh Shit Moraine went ham  :o

Offline Kuni Garu

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: July 13, 2018, 06:54:44 pm »

>>>>Midnight
wheres the love?

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
  • Nick: 41stNY Col | discord.gg/41stny
« Reply #1087 on: July 13, 2018, 06:55:13 pm »
ANGERY NOISES
Click Signature to Join the 41st NY Discord

Offline Kuni Garu

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: July 13, 2018, 07:01:04 pm »

gud meme
wheres the love?

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: July 13, 2018, 07:01:48 pm »

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
  • Nick: 41stNY Col | discord.gg/41stny
Click Signature to Join the 41st NY Discord

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1091 on: July 13, 2018, 07:04:37 pm »
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #1092 on: July 13, 2018, 07:05:28 pm »
GODDAMN this steak is good

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: July 13, 2018, 07:06:08 pm »
What type?

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #1094 on: July 13, 2018, 07:08:43 pm »
What type?
A medium rare fillet mignon, seasoned off with paprika and kosher salt, then marinaded with virgin olive oil.