Author Topic: 15e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne *Recruiting NA/EU* Est. 2012  (Read 170092 times)

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 15e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne *Recruiting NA/EU* Est. 2012
« Reply #1020 on: July 06, 2018, 11:47:47 pm »
When the original meme spiraled into spicy drama.

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #1021 on: July 06, 2018, 11:48:21 pm »
When the original meme spiraled into spicy drama.

that image should be titled. Earth is regiments and the sun is Maniac

Offline ManiacBullseye

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Maniac
« Reply #1022 on: July 06, 2018, 11:50:33 pm »
"Get baited idiot." when you realize you should never have opened your mouth LMAO. See you our WPC Moraine, maybe they will let you clean their muskets before the match!
Lol, look at you losing an argument and then talking about in game skill. We're talking about how power hungry you are not whether you can do click and point simulator. You kill regiments, you hop bewteen them. Hell 15e uset to shit talk the fuck out of you when I first joined you're no better. So please before you get on your moral high horse make sure to check yourself.

"losing the argument" yet you replied with "get baited idiot" HMMMMMM. I'm power hungry when I was completely in favor of Midnight leading the 42nd?(Before I knew he was gonna dip out obviously). You are power hungry because you left 15e upon realizing that Jolly and Unitater would rather promote Valkyrie to NCO over your whiny, pathetic ass. "Check yourself" LMAO it's always great to see Moraine get enough courage back to start throwing shade. It's like he doesn't do it for so long that he actually forgets how irrelevant he is. You are so dumb I bet you forgot to plug the toaster in before you dropped it in the water. What a shame.

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1023 on: July 06, 2018, 11:51:47 pm »
Shut up fools

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: July 06, 2018, 11:52:09 pm »
"Get baited idiot." when you realize you should never have opened your mouth LMAO. See you our WPC Moraine, maybe they will let you clean their muskets before the match!
Lol, look at you losing an argument and then talking about in game skill. We're talking about how power hungry you are not whether you can do click and point simulator. You kill regiments, you hop bewteen them. Hell 15e uset to shit talk the fuck out of you when I first joined you're no better. So please before you get on your moral high horse make sure to check yourself.
I'm power hungry when I was completely in favor of Midnight leading the 42nd?(Before I knew he was gonna dip out obviously).

I can confirm this.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 11:54:22 pm by ~Midnight~ »

Offline ManiacBullseye

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: July 06, 2018, 11:54:15 pm »
Oh I forgot the part where Moraine joined 6teSLR for a day and then demanded an entire artillery company like the dumbass he is.

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1026 on: July 06, 2018, 11:54:24 pm »
Arguing over NW
good one ladies

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: July 06, 2018, 11:54:57 pm »
Oh I forgot the part where Moraine joined 6teSLR for a day and then demanded an entire artillery company like the dumbass he is.
I mean, tbf, it was more like 4 days.

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: July 06, 2018, 11:55:29 pm »

"losing the argument" yet you replied with "get baited idiot" HMMMMMM. I'm power hungry when I was completely in favor of Midnight leading the 42nd?(Before I knew he was gonna dip out obviously). You are power hungry because you left 15e upon realizing that Jolly and Unitater would rather promote Valkyrie to NCO over your whiny, pathetic ass. "Check yourself" LMAO it's always great to see Moraine get enough courage back to start throwing shade. It's like he doesn't do it for so long that he actually forgets how irrelevant he is. You are so dumb I bet you forgot to plug the toaster in before you dropped it in the water. What a shame.
Lol. How cute a little kid getting mad for getting caught cheating and now is backlashing at everything around him. It's ok to reflect and think about the wrong choices you made. Irrelevant? says the USMC reject. Anyways I have anime to watch so I'll leave you in your little kiddy rage.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 11:57:00 pm by Forgotfulking »

Offline ManiacBullseye

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: July 06, 2018, 11:58:44 pm »

Lol. How cute a little kid getting mad for getting caught cheating and now is backlashing at everything around him. It's ok to reflect and think about the wrong choices you made. Also you and Raf pushed Midnight to leave the 42nd. Irrelevant? says the USMC reject. Anyways I have anime to watch so I'll leave you in your little kiddy rage.

Caught cheating? What?! And this "little kid" is older than you so you might wanna try a different one. Midnight actually came to us saying he didn't want to do it anymore BUT NICE TRY. I will leave you to your hentai compilations toasterboy.

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: July 07, 2018, 12:00:15 am »

Lol. How cute a little kid getting mad for getting caught cheating and now is backlashing at everything around him. It's ok to reflect and think about the wrong choices you made. Also you and Raf pushed Midnight to leave the 42nd. Irrelevant? says the USMC reject. Anyways I have anime to watch so I'll leave you in your little kiddy rage.

Caught cheating? What?! And this "little kid" is older than you so you might wanna try a different one. Midnight actually came to us saying he didn't want to do it anymore BUT NICE TRY. I will leave you to your hentai compilations toasterboy.
Thank you have a nice day :)

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 09:48:39 am by Xethos »

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #1032 on: July 07, 2018, 12:24:03 am »
no popcorn
that kinda stuff is illegal sorry brudda
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 09:48:50 am by Xethos »

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
  • Nick: 41stNY Col | discord.gg/41stny
« Reply #1033 on: July 07, 2018, 12:35:37 am »
I come to this thread and I see drama. Why is NW like this?
Click Signature to Join the 41st NY Discord

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 09:49:01 am by Xethos »
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.