13 (20.3%)
Sandy guy
6 (9.4%)
gay-o
22 (34.4%)
woman respecter
23 (35.9%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Author Topic: 30th (Cambridgeshire) Regiment of Foot - The Triple X's [Thread #4][NAPL Champs]  (Read 66512 times)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Eberle was not performing as much as he was being paid to. We needed to free up our money to buy and trade for better D men
And they got
No one
And have no secondary scoring now lol

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
If only I actually followed hockey teams other than the Blackhawks

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
am I ever glad they got swept by the Preds and are in the trash can for the next 15 years

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
uuhokcey :)

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
am I ever glad they got swept by the Preds and are in the trash can for the next 15 years
:( Don't care enough about them or hockey anyhow. Baseball is what I follow the most

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
Spoiler
[close]

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
idk. biggest hillcamper I ever went against was maniac or just the USMC as a whole, and the 2nd biggest for me would've been ody then panda. See I never really saw karth as a hillcamper, I mean hillcamping is a valid tactic, just roid raging retards like Russian have/had no patience against it, that's why people fucking shit themselves when someone hill camps.
Every time I see people hill camp It just reminds me of a certain NANWL match that took over two hours because of hill camping. Maybe that's why a rule was implemented so we're not just sitting on a hill look at sand for two, fucking, hours. I would rather lose a 1v1 (non-nanwl) than sit there doing nothing.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
idk. biggest hillcamper I ever went against was maniac or just the USMC as a whole, and the 2nd biggest for me would've been ody then panda. See I never really saw karth as a hillcamper, I mean hillcamping is a valid tactic, just roid raging retards like Russian have/had no patience against it, that's why people fucking shit themselves when someone hill camps.
Every time I see people hill camp It just reminds me of a certain NANWL match that took over two hours because of hill camping. Maybe that's why a rule was implemented so we're not just sitting on a hill look at sand for two, fucking, hours. I would rather lose a 1v1 (non-nanwl) than sit there doing nothing.
Karth or Law

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
panda doesnt hillcamp smh raf, 3rd biggest hillcamper ever???
Panda camped a hill across a river hardcore when we faced y'all back in aprilish
The other side of the river was completely flat where we were and you were on the hill shooting at us and still getting outshot. I like you so ill spare you for your ignorance. Also that was a 10v10 joke of A 1v1 where Pedro lost to a player with 40hrs in 1v1.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 07:10:29 am by PurplePanda »

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
panda doesnt hillcamp smh raf, 3rd biggest hillcamper ever???
Panda camped a hill across a river hardcore when we faced y'all back in aprilish
The other side of the river was completely flat where we were and you were on the hill shooting at us and still getting outshot. I like you so ill spare you for your ignorance. Also that was a 10v10 joke of A 1v1 where Pedro lost to a player with 40hrs in 1v1.
Pedro almost won that 1v8 or whatever it was lmao. He lost to a god

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
you heard of 5hr energy, wait until you hear about 40hr god

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
Yeah fuck this game

Offline The Rebel

• Major
  • Drew Lock has a horse cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9/18/14 Never Forget

Lurvy

You guys can never beat us!!!! We are so much better at melee!!!!!!

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
Lurvy has some serious 30th pride. Unfortunate.