Author Topic: Custom maps? anyone?  (Read 2200 times)

Offline Sicarius

• Sergeant Major
  • Junior modder and cheese lover.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Cheese
  • Side: Union
Custom maps? anyone?
« on: February 11, 2013, 05:14:45 pm »
Hello everyone, I'm searching for some nice custom maps for my server for this awesome mod. I saw some threads about custom maps but sadly no download link was included. I also use my server for the regiment I'm in so it would be awesome if anyone could provide a link to a training map if possible.

A long story shortened: Please post your custom made maps you found or made here. I would appreciate it!
Thanks in advance

PS: Sorry for my bad English  :-[
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 05:17:42 pm by Sicarius »

Offline Flash

• Second Lieutenant
  • Bang On!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Flash
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Custom maps? anyone?
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2013, 01:26:54 am »
See here on the Server Hosting Support thread. It has a list of publicly released custom maps on the right. Please read through the forums before posting new threads in future.

Offline Sicarius

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 05:13:48 pm »
See here on the Server Hosting Support thread. It has a list of publicly released custom maps on the right. Please read through the forums before posting new threads in future.
I've already saw that post before. But like i mentioned. There is no download link included. By the way, i used that post for creating my server some months ago. I'm just asking for people to post their custom made maps here.

Offline Flash

• Second Lieutenant
  • Bang On!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Flash
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2013, 09:43:35 pm »
The links in that thread are to the map threads. The links to DOWNLOAD are in those threads. You have to actually read.

Offline Sicarius

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2013, 07:23:22 am »
Sorry about that. Let me phrase that correctly. One of those map threads on the right has a download link available. The rest hasn't. I'm just asking if anyone of you people on this forum maybe has the map file of those maps and is able to post them here

Offline Bashy

• Colonel
  • Welsh
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2013, 03:32:48 pm »
Sorry about that. Let me phrase that correctly. One of those map threads on the right has a download link available. The rest hasn't. I'm just asking if anyone of you people on this forum maybe has the map file of those maps and is able to post them here

So use your brain and realize that they are not available for download.
"time flys like anything these days when old friends start to become faint memories in back of our heads" - Hairywarhero