Author Topic: ban requet EU 1  (Read 3823 times)

Offline Beep_Beep_im_a_Jeep

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • Steam
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: ban requet EU 1
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2012, 11:39:33 am »
Well that sounds pretty reasonable, but does this mean that if I wanted to use the name William_S_Hancock_im_a_twat (or any other admins name for that matter), admins wouldn't be aloowed to punish me for that, or force me to change my name?

Offline Treble

• Sergeant Major
  • top kek melee player
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Treble
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2012, 12:27:46 am »
Well that sounds pretty reasonable, but does this mean that if I wanted to use the name William_S_Hancock_im_a_twat (or any other admins name for that matter), admins wouldn't be aloowed to punish me for that, or force me to change my name?

You would get kicked and changed to change your name

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2012, 09:43:38 am »

See that's my point, so when it comes down to the ''normal'''players it's fine to get insulted, but when you do the same thing with admins you get punished.

Offline Winfield S. Hancock

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Winfield_S_Hancock
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2012, 11:04:06 am »
See that's my point, so when it comes down to the ''normal'''players it's fine to get insulted, but when you do the same thing with admins you get punished.

No you are missing the point again. Your name is Beep_Beep_im_a_Jeep. It is not Beep_Beep. If that guy was using the name Beep_Beep_im_a_Jeep_im_a_twat, then it would be a different story, because he would be using your name. Is it clear now?

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2012, 02:35:30 pm »
Not quite. I still have my questions and doubts. But thank you for trying to clear it up and for your patience.