Author Topic: Ban Request - US 1  (Read 2078 times)

Offline Windbusche

• Donator
  • American Vocabulary Trooper
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Windbusche
  • Side: Confederacy
Ban Request - US 1
« on: November 28, 2012, 04:54:16 am »
Name of the server you were on - NW_US_Official_1
Name of the person causing trouble - Loads of people, lots of TKing (Unfortunately I am included amonst this group with a single Pistol Teamkill.)
Nature of their offense - Lots of teamkilling, LOOOOTS.
Time and date of their offense - 11/27/2012, 9:45 PM CST (Or sometime around there.)
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question. - Witness, but also one of the TKs.
Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots. (use spoilers!) -
Spoiler

[close]
I also had partaken in the teamkilling, pistol point blanked a guy who kept kicking me, but I know the logs can't prove that. So if you decide to place a ban upon me I will accept it with open arms, and simply follow this ban request with an unban.

Thank you for your time, admins.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 04:22:07 am by Windbusche »

Offline Cyco_Tatertot

• First Lieutenant
  • "Give me liberty, or give me death!"
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com
  • Nick: Cyco_Tatertot / ILR_LtCol_Tatertot
  • Side: Union
Re: Ban Request - US 1
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2012, 07:16:39 am »
I first want to apologize for the teamkill that ILR_Mjr_Byzantine_Salcos had made. I will be sure to speak with him and perhaps punish him if needed. If he does need to be banned, I request it not be lengthy, as Salcos is very well behaved and never teamkills on purpose.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 07:23:09 am by Cyco_Tatertot »
" title="

Offline Windbusche

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2012, 03:08:57 pm »
I first want to apologize for the teamkill that ILR_Mjr_Byzantine_Salcos had made. I will be sure to speak with him and perhaps punish him if needed. If he does need to be banned, I request it not be lengthy, as Salcos is very well behaved and never teamkills on purpose.
I believe his was an accident, if I remember correctly. I cannot view screenies on school computers unfortunately.

Offline Xeroth

• Donator
  • 3E GOD TIER
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2012, 04:36:00 pm »
I was there under my north and south tags, I was rather disappointed it has come to this, but it's their play time their risking, whatever. I'm sure Salcos tea killed by accident, he is a good guy and I never have seen him team kill on purpose, or even teamwound. But for the rest, can't say those were on accident.
A melee competant 6th Season NWL Champ
Karth are we still jealous of your reg?

Offline LittleGuy

• Second Lieutenant
  • NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LittleGuy
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2012, 06:50:12 pm »
Upon further inspection of the logs the following people have been banned from this incident:

Joao
BADDAD
Ron_Paul

The others appear to have been self defense, accidents, or I do not have enough evidence against them in the logs to justify a ban.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 06:59:57 pm by LittleGuy »

Offline Windbusche

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2012, 08:23:55 pm »
Upon further inspection of the logs the following people have been banned from this incident:

Joao
BADDAD
Ron_Paul

The others appear to have been self defense, accidents, or I do not have enough evidence against them in the logs to justify a ban.
Thank gosh, was very afraid I'd have been banned. Thanks for the quick reply, locked.