Author Topic: Battlefield 5  (Read 7722 times)

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Battlefield 5
« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2018, 06:22:35 pm »
bf2 still best bf ever
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2018, 06:44:52 pm »
Better than BF1 imo. Although it still sufferes from a lack of good gun variation. Doesnt even have the PPSH  >:( >:(

no shit it doesnt have ppsh retard

bf2 still best bf ever

top lad
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2018, 07:23:20 pm »
bf2>badcompany2>1942>vietnam>2142>bf4>bf3>all other garbage

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
« Reply #48 on: December 19, 2018, 07:25:26 pm »
Better than BF1 imo. Although it still sufferes from a lack of good gun variation. Doesnt even have the PPSH  >:( >:(

no shit it doesnt have ppsh retard

bf2 still best bf ever

top lad
I believe they will be adding content corresponding with each year of the war, so the Ruskies should be next.

1942 is still my bitch

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 19, 2018, 07:32:01 pm »

actually quite accurate except bad company 2 was the beginning of bf's degeneracy
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2018, 07:35:57 pm »

actually quite accurate except bad company 2 was the beginning of bf's degeneracy

Not really,  it was the best balanced BF they ever made, their degeneracy really started towards the end of BF3 and the start of BF4 with the way their market switched

BF2 was so good they even made vietnam for it if you remember

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #51 on: December 19, 2018, 07:40:00 pm »

Not really,  it was the best balanced BF they ever made, their degeneracy really started towards the end of BF3 and the start of BF4 with the way their market switched

I still remember Vietnam is one of the few DLC's I ever bought for a game. Blasting music out of my vehicles was a hell of a good time as I strafed with the huey.

Bad Company 2 was great but it lacked in overall scope and didn't have planes. Battlefield 3 was very good in my opinion for making up that scope that BC2 lacked. BF4 was okay and probably the most ambitious battlefield, for which I respect it. However, the amount of OP and fantastical weapons sort of took away from it.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 19, 2018, 07:48:42 pm »

I still remember Vietnam is one of the few DLC's I ever bought for a game. Blasting music out of my vehicles was a hell of a good time as I strafed with the huey.

Bad Company 2 was great but it lacked in overall scope and didn't have planes. Battlefield 3 was very good in my opinion for making up that scope that BC2 lacked. BF4 was okay and probably the most ambitious battlefield, for which I respect it. However, the amount of OP and fantastical weapons sort of took away from it.

BF4, after it got fixed, became probably the best new gen Battlefield game to date. BF3 was ok, but a massive disappointment nevertheless. BF5 had a lot of potential but oh well, can't be too naive.

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 19, 2018, 07:52:28 pm »

BF4, after it got fixed, became probably the best new gen Battlefield game to date. BF3 was ok, but a massive disappointment nevertheless. BF5 had a lot of potential but oh well, can't be too naive.

You said, BF4 after it got fixed, I enjoyed BF3 but it was an obvious turning point towards a new business model they used in BF4, BF4 is still an alright game to play but compared to the other battlefields you could see it went a direction I didn't personally like, I played maybe 10 hours of BF1 before just being bored of it.

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
« Reply #54 on: December 19, 2018, 07:59:34 pm »
I fondly remember how fucked up BF4 was at launch and how long it took for them to fix it.  I'd say it was great up until the last two dlcs, which imo were trash.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #55 on: December 19, 2018, 08:13:44 pm »
I fondly remember how fucked up BF4 was at launch and how long it took for them to fix it.  I'd say it was great up until the last two dlcs, which imo were trash.
The tendency for BF's to be broken on launch takes a lot out of them. BF4 when polished was a great experience.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 19, 2018, 08:16:45 pm »

*sip*

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 23, 2018, 02:45:51 am »

agreed (except for bc2, placing it after vietnam) and im still waiting on a titan mode like from 2142, i wasnt into that futuristic stuff that much but titan was the best gamemode
« Last Edit: December 23, 2018, 02:47:24 am by Harford »
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 30, 2019, 06:52:40 pm »

Just in case anyone has been living under a rock for the past couple of days  ::)

Releases tomorrow.

yecgga

« Reply #59 on: October 30, 2019, 07:25:59 pm »
is it about ww5?