Author Topic: Was there a new update?  (Read 1267 times)

Offline PolarMaths

• Sergeant
  • PolarHistoryMathsSounds
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Nick: PolarMaths
  • Side: Neutral
Was there a new update?
« on: February 21, 2019, 09:46:06 am »
Hi, sorry if this was answered already, but was there an update that came out of no where? I downloaded the 1.21 patch from ModDB since I couldnt join any server due to an “outdated module”, and now random features have been popping up, and they work in multiplayer. I find this strange since in that file was just custom maps from the SceneOBJ folder and scripts (which may have something to do with it).

The British horse guard ranker has a pistol , British heavy dragoons have carbines, artillery officers have horses now, and surgeons now have a musket?

If its from the moddb file I downloaded, how is it that built in game features  are compatible with multiplayer? Any response appreciated.
Anton Żółćszczęściepszczynanastępstwzdźbłobezwzględnyszymankowszczyznabrzęczyszczykiewiczgliński

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
Re: Was there a new update?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2019, 09:57:43 am »
we haven't released a new patch. and i doubt you will have a lot of compatibility.  you probably got someone else's modded game.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 09:59:26 am by Thunderstormer »
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline PolarMaths

• Sergeant
  • PolarHistoryMathsSounds
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Nick: PolarMaths
Re: Was there a new update?
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2019, 09:46:14 pm »
we haven't released a new patch. and i doubt you will have a lot of compatibility.  you probably got someone else's modded game.

Ok, thank you for the reply it clears things up.

Cheers
Anton Żółćszczęściepszczynanastępstwzdźbłobezwzględnyszymankowszczyznabrzęczyszczykiewiczgliński