Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018  (Read 309607 times)

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018
« on: February 14, 2018, 06:54:17 am »

Welcome to NWWC 2018, NWWC (Napoleonic Wars World Cup) is a tournament bringing all nationalities from across the globe, all into one tournament to determine who is the most advanced Nation in Groupfighting. Each nation will form a team, worthy of only the best players in its nation, under two captains of equal authority. These nations will then battle it out, to come to the conclusion of who is most deserved of the title of "Groupfighting World Champions".

The tournament originally started in the spring of 2012, as a pilot designed to test out national group fighting competitions. The pilot was a success and bred a full blown tournament in the autumn of 2012. As time gone by, the original organisers left the community and the latest tournament 2015 was organised by Herishey and Bobertini. However, because Herishey stopped organising and semi-retired as well, the tournament was passed on and hosted by Cazasar and Rommel for 2016 and 2017, hosting two amazing NWWC's along with Mini-NWWC's. Seeing two champions of both Germany (2016) and France (2017). NWWC 2018 will be hosted by HerisheyUK and HerculesTP, and will be subject to some updates including; Organisers, Maps, Rules, Casters, Prizes, Statistics, Pre-match and Post-match summary's and Information.

Organisers to be added by Captains:

Key Dates:

Captain choice will be 08.03.2018, Sign-Ups close 15.04.2018, Team Deadlines will be 10.04.2018, The NWWC will be due to start on 16.04.2018

Bracket: Group Stage / Primary Final stage
Bracket: Secondary Final Stage

This year, i am trying to make this one of the most organised and best NWWC's to date. However it is a tough job, and i'm not working on my own. A Huge thanks to Herishey of course as he and i decided to do this together, and with his past experience i'm sure this will be a successful event.

Organisers

HerculesTP - Head Organiser
HerisheyUK - Head Organiser
Cazasar - NWWC Moderator
Fwuffy - NWWC Moderator
Tibérias - NWWC Moderator

Referee's

When arranging a match, make sure you have employed one of the referees or one of the organisers to referee your match. You must inform a referee of your match time at least 48 hours prior to a match. A match cannot proceed without a referee present unless approved by the organisers.

Referee's:

Contributors

Contributors:
- Tiberias: Honestly could not have completed the trailer and the thread without him. Great advice and help. Thanks a lot Tib i really appreciate it.
- 8th Hursty and the 8th Kings Regiment of Foot: Helped test the new maps, Helped with recording of some of the trailer. Thank you.
- Cazasar for advice, and some parts and ideas of the thread and of course the amazing nations pictures. Thank you bud.
- Tiberias, Tardet, 2oothBrush, Maurice, Moskito, Chadman, HerisheyUK, and Hursty: Reviewed the trailer before release for criticism and any changes. Thanks guys.
- Tiberias, Bagins, Fwuffy, John Price, Blackbeard, Dren and Hokej: for help reviewing and critiquing the new maps. Thanks alot, much needed haha.
- Moskito: Sexy ass Nation shield pictures, Signatures and help with ideas. Thankyou.
[close]

HUUUGGEEEE Thanks to Spoons for providing us 3 Amazing servers with custom scripts that cater to NWWC perfectly. Been constantly updating Rosters with IDs i send him and doing it as quick as he can.  Special thanks to 33rd Spoons and the 33rd! These servers and Scripts are also used for TGL hosted by Spoons: The Groupfighting Ladder

Another MASSIVE thanks to Wilson,  He has been so useful within a lot of aspects of NWWC.  Not only providing 3 NWWC Servers, but also providing NWWC Scripts similar to spoons but created himself, to display all names and Nations of Players.  Also helping a lot within the maintaining of NWWC and Organisation and always lending help when its extremely needed.  Huge thanks again. Wilsons Steam
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 11:16:36 am by Hercules »

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018 [Still in progress][Open]
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 07:07:24 am »
ay godfried u still bout playing nw?
huh

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 07:07:47 am »
ay godfried u still bout playing nw?
no canadians allowed

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Self-proclaimed selfish super-spreader.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Lt_James_Munro
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2018, 07:08:13 am »
Looks pristine.

Offline Zappy

• Second Lieutenant
  • AT LEAST 86
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zappy
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2018, 07:08:34 am »
Nation: Norway
In-Game Name: Zappy
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Zappuku/
In-Game ID: will check later
Why should you be Captain?: I've been the Captain for Norway 3 times now and there seem to be no other players in the community willing to captain for Norway.
Do you Agree to all of the Rules?: Yes
Do you Agree to all the Captaincy Responsibilities? Yes
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 07:38:03 am by Zappy »

Offline RebelliouS

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr24_RebelliouS
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2018, 07:17:32 am »
Such a well prepared trailer , it has been an excitement to participate in NWWC events , looking forward to it .

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2018, 07:25:42 am »
Just like to Quickly point out, mergers will not be decided until applications have closed, this is to prevent people not putting applications up to try and get a merger

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2018, 07:26:49 am »
Nation: Ukraine
In-Game Name: MarxeiL / Sir-Follkas / DF / ONUK
Steam Link: There
In-Game ID: 676814
Why should you be Captain?: Most experienced russian speaking player in NW right now  ???
Do you Agree to all of the Rules?: Yes
Do you Agree to all the Captaincy Responsibilities? Sure

If there's not gonna be enough of apps for Ukraine, I'll be happy to merge with russians this time  ;)
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2018, 07:32:19 am »
Nation: sweden
In-Game Name: janne
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198022077354/
In-Game ID 488794
Do you Agree to all of the Rules?: yes

Finland wont be participating this year, playing for sweden so long as the Sweden Finland Merger is allowed
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 07:37:11 am by Janne »

Offline Yoda

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: cccp_yoda
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2018, 07:38:55 am »
Nation:Ukraine
In-Game Name:Yodaaa
Steam Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198134098817/
In-Game ID: 838879
Do you Agree to all of the Rules?: Yes, but no or no, but yes

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2018, 07:41:38 am »
If you can check out the trailer, and tell me what you think i would appreciate it!

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2018, 08:25:21 am »
That trailer is well made. Maybe the prices won’t be understood by some guys ( I needed to stop the video to take my time to read it) I think it could be more explained.

Offline Nozza

• Sergeant Major
  • Hello there
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Something_Nozza
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2018, 08:30:02 am »
This looks like it could be a very interesting linebattle, I'll definitely wait to see it in theaters! Not pirating this one!
"Hello there" - Nozza

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2018, 08:33:30 am »
That trailer is well made. Maybe the prices won’t be understood by some guys ( I needed to stop the video to take my time to read it) I think it could be more explained.

Explained more in the rules. If anyone has any questions about the prizes just lemme know

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2018, 08:39:01 am »

Explained more in the rules. If anyone has any questions about the prizes just lemme know
I now read the rules and saw that.
In all case good luck for the tournament !