Author Topic: .  (Read 34056 times)

Offline Vemon01

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Wursti's Statistics Thread | Players completed
« Reply #420 on: November 20, 2023, 10:13:06 pm »
always these gay ginger bitches beefing around like a dog amk
such a great honour to get quoted by the 2nd best french player of all time behind flo for sure

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #421 on: November 20, 2023, 10:30:55 pm »
blacktham > fietta
anyone that knows what they're talking about knows this is true

Well as I said, in the end it could also be that someone else of the Dreamteams wasnt a main player but we just dont know it so I cant really rob Fietta there as that would be unfair

No matter how big or small the impact was, in the end he was part of their success and still got voted 11-20 in 2022, just as Narrow whos also in that team
As late as October nobody in his team or outside of it thought he was 1-15 - it just seems unfair for someone to be on the “dream team” after speccing for 10 months and “supporting” Achilles on a flank for 2 over someone like Bagins who everyone saw as a top 3 player for half the year. Narrow was at least playing main lineup the whole time for RT.

Feel free to PM me your top30 (as in your all-time thread) as I am missing an ENG Player in it anyways besides one other person who didnt give me his yet but should do it by tonight
Here is an accurate top 30 for 2022 in alphabetical order:
1-10
Achilles
Bagins
Bunter_Igel
DOMI
Gibby
Golden
HiReaper
Jakob
Narrow
Python

11-20
Blacktham
Chuckster
ExTaZz94
Giorno
Higen
Red
Shadey
sHype
Zenon
Zeyden

21-30
Fietta
Gerher
Herishey
Hypno
Marquez
Naatsuu
Steinmann
TheDeaD
Troister
Wursti

Lmao Shadey and Especially Zeyden played for like 2 hours in 2022 what are you even saying, you named some Envy players who played for 2 months and then didn't play the rest of 2022, it's a gashed list. Zeyden isn't shit but come the fuck on even he knows he didn't play
« Last Edit: November 20, 2023, 10:43:14 pm by Fietta »

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: November 20, 2023, 10:41:34 pm »
I confirm that I played all year in 2022, good list Gibby, and don't hesitate to put me even lower on the list considering my performances in 2022, which were so miserable that fiotta forgot I even existed....................

Offline The_Joker

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: November 20, 2023, 10:41:48 pm »
blacktham > fietta

Well as I said, in the end it could also be that someone else of the Dreamteams wasnt a main player but we just dont know it so I cant really rob Fietta there as that would be unfair

No matter how big or small the impact was, in the end he was part of their success and still got voted 11-20 in 2022, just as Narrow whos also in that team
As late as October nobody in his team or outside of it thought he was 1-15 - it just seems unfair for someone to be on the “dream team” after speccing for 10 months and “supporting” Achilles on a flank for 2 over someone like Bagins who everyone saw as a top 3 player for half the year. Narrow was at least playing main lineup the whole time for RT.

Feel free to PM me your top30 (as in your all-time thread) as I am missing an ENG Player in it anyways besides one other person who didnt give me his yet but should do it by tonight
1-10
Achilles
Bagins
Bunter_Igel
DOMI
Gibby
Golden
HiReaper
Jakob
Narrow
Python

11-20
Blacktham
Chuckster
ExTaZz94
Giorno
Higen
Red
Shadey
sHype
Zenon
Zeyden

21-30
Fietta
Gerher
Herishey
Hypno
Marquez
Naatsuu
Steinmann
TheDeaD
Troister
Wursti

Lmao Shadey and Especially Zeyden played for like 2 hours in 2022 what are you even saying, you named some Envy players who played for 2 months and then didn't play the rest of 2022, it's a gashed list with Bagins second xd. Zeyden isn't shit but come the fuck on even he knows he didn't play
sadly gotta agree with fietta lol

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: November 20, 2023, 10:44:32 pm »
Spoiler
1-10
Achilles
Bagins
Bunter_Igel
DOMI
Gibby
Golden
HiReaper
Jakob
Narrow
Python

11-20
Blacktham
Chuckster
ExTaZz94
Giorno
Higen
Red
Shadey
sHype
Zenon
Zeyden

21-30
Fietta
Gerher
Herishey
Hypno
Marquez
Naatsuu
Steinmann
TheDeaD
Troister
Wursti
[close]

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: November 20, 2023, 10:44:59 pm »

I mean he just added randoms with 2 tournaments in top 20 just to drag me into another tier, very strange indeed hmm yes I could name about 5 people in there who were inactive

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: November 20, 2023, 10:51:13 pm »
am i the only one to feel the sexual tension between gibby and fiotta everytime they argue on FSE

also rip VEMON , little angel, you told the truth, and they muted you for it

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: November 20, 2023, 10:53:08 pm »
am i the only one to feel the sexual tension between gibby and fiotta everytime they argue on FSE

also rip VEMON , little angel, you told the truth, and they muted you for it

Tbf Gibby has been trying to get me out of lists for 7-8 years, so this was expected lmao

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #428 on: November 20, 2023, 10:54:35 pm »
blacktham > fietta

1-10
Achilles
Bagins
Bunter_Igel
DOMI
Gibby
Golden
HiReaper
Jakob
Narrow
Python

11-20
Blacktham
Chuckster
ExTaZz94
Giorno
Higen
Red
Shadey
sHype
Zenon
Zeyden

21-30
Fietta
Gerher
Herishey
Hypno
Marquez
Naatsuu
Steinmann
TheDeaD
Troister
Wursti

Lmao Shadey and Especially Zeyden played for like 2 hours in 2022 what are you even saying, you named some Envy players who played for 2 months and then didn't play the rest of 2022, it's a gashed list with Bagins second xd. Zeyden isn't shit but come the fuck on even he knows he didn't play
unfortunately you are both forgetting parts of the year. Shadey was active in 10C, some movement team matches and Renegades - 3-4 months total playing. Zeyden played one (or two?) tournaments with Envy after the EGS season, NWWC, was in Renegades when it was first made and then played multiple tournaments with Tz0, 3-4 months total playing.

their activity was spread out, but they still played a good chunk of the year. you guys just aren't accounting for the total activity time put together.

also i stated very clearly it's in alphabetical order but you didn't even read my post fietta, you just checked where you are and got mad
« Last Edit: November 20, 2023, 10:57:25 pm by Gibby Jr »
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: November 20, 2023, 10:57:07 pm »
Gerher didn't play, Herishey didn't play much, Shadey barely played, 10c didn't exist in the latter half of EGS which was in 2022, Troister barely played, Steinman?, Marquez's team disbanded? TheDead was active?

I played for 10-12 months actively, and then was easily top 10 by the end of the year, whether you like it or not, that list is laughable, added people on the basis of getting me as low as possible. We don't talk about Tz0, that team was fukin' garbage. If you're saying I got 'good' in october, that's 3 months of that, then you have the other 9 months of me playing easily top 20. If you want me to bring out the clips against Renegades and you getting farmed, I can happily do that
« Last Edit: November 20, 2023, 11:00:44 pm by Fietta »

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #430 on: November 20, 2023, 11:04:15 pm »
I played for 10-12 months actively, and then was easily top 10 by the end of the year. If you're saying I got 'good' in october, that's 3 months of that, then you have the other 9 months of me playing easily top 20.
you were not top 10 at the end of the year, that's hilarious actually 😭
on october 11 nobody rated you top 15, even ur own team, so if u magically became top 15 on october 12 at max u got 80 days of the year where u played at that level. for the whole year you can make a case for lower half of 11-20, but anything more is obscene
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: November 20, 2023, 11:05:16 pm »
I played for 10-12 months actively, and then was easily top 10 by the end of the year. If you're saying I got 'good' in october, that's 3 months of that, then you have the other 9 months of me playing easily top 20.
you were not top 10 at the end of the year, that's hilarious actually 😭
on october 11 nobody rated you top 15, even ur own team, so if u magically became top 15 on october 12 at max u got 80 days of the year where u played at that level. for the whole year you can make a case for lower half of 11-20, but anything more is obscene

When you're that close to top 15, SHype and I were always rated similar and he scraped into the top 15, by the end for sure I was borderline if not top 10, if I was already in 11 - 20. You're also blabbing on about that list again

Offline The_Joker

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: November 20, 2023, 11:16:06 pm »
blacktham > fietta

1-10
Achilles
Bagins
Bunter_Igel
DOMI
Gibby
Golden
HiReaper
Jakob
Narrow
Python

11-20
Blacktham
Chuckster
ExTaZz94
Giorno
Higen
Red
Shadey
sHype
Zenon
Zeyden

21-30
Fietta
Gerher
Herishey
Hypno
Marquez
Naatsuu
Steinmann
TheDeaD
Troister
Wursti

unfortunately you are both forgetting parts of the year. Shadey was active in 10C, some movement team matches and Renegades - 3-4 months total playing. Zeyden played one (or two?) tournaments with Envy after the EGS season, NWWC, was in Renegades when it was first made and then played multiple tournaments with Tz0, 3-4 months total playing.

their activity was spread out, but they still played a good chunk of the year. you guys just aren't accounting for the total activity time put together.

also i stated very clearly it's in alphabetical order but you didn't even read my post fietta, you just checked where you are and got mad
no front but TZ0 was ass

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #433 on: November 21, 2023, 12:08:36 am »
Gerher didn't play, Herishey didn't play much, Shadey barely played, 10c didn't exist in the latter half of EGS which was in 2022, Troister barely played, Steinman?, Marquez's team disbanded? TheDead was active?

I played for 10-12 months actively, and then was easily top 10 by the end of the year, whether you like it or not, that list is laughable, added people on the basis of getting me as low as possible. We don't talk about Tz0, that team was fukin' garbage. If you're saying I got 'good' in october, that's 3 months of that, then you have the other 9 months of me playing easily top 20. If you want me to bring out the clips against Renegades and you getting farmed, I can happily do that
Pretty sure I played about 70% of tourneys in 2022 tbf, just in weaker teams for funzies like Crappers where we beat RT twice.

Though I'm sure Wursti could probably confirm/deny that as I might be wrong. Wasn't exactly a time I was paying a great deal of attention or active outside of the tourneys and some 15th shit tbf.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2023, 12:11:04 am by Herishey »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Wursti

« Reply #434 on: November 21, 2023, 12:50:59 am »
Youre on #17 when it comes to Medals, thats what I can say at least :D

Also on another note, added Ronaldinhos Randomized