Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Wursti's Statistics Thread | Players completed
« Reply #375 on: November 20, 2023, 09:40:17 am »
Bagins was 1-10 in the votes but as I said its not all that matters on here as it would just be a clone from what Gibby and Herishey did

In the end saying that Fietta shouldnt be there from an individual level is obviously true, but in the end he had his part in the dominant team of that year and still was voted 11-20
And im sure many people dont like him either and thats what many had to suffer from on lists (hello) which is why I always was a fan of pure numbers :D

But in the end I want this to be accurate so I could change it of course

Thank you very much for appreciating the best support player in NW 2022, I even have clips of farming Gibby and co in rotations! I see you removed me from the best team 2022, ultimately support players are always needed and the fact you caved in to Gibby and Zeyden's dribble is disappointing.

Oneil is irrelevant and has been trash talking me since 2016, randomly comes here and is useless as per

I've been beating Gibby and Zeyden in the entirety of 2022 with enough videos to prove it, they're talking about individual skill but obviously don't talk about smart play, which is something I excelled in way more than these two. The end of RT without Python, no trainings or anything similar, unfortunately for Gibby, his team with Zeyden got bodied in the finals, with me starting it off with a quadrakill. As tommy has said, this is about statistics, not about fancy feints or ranges, thus my rightful place in the 2022 team would make absolute sense and the creme de la creme of support players. The fact you listen to such monstrous fools and obvious rivals is silly, the scent of jealousy in the air is rampant!

Don't be fooled or baited by people who are jealous of RT, you're way smarter than that. I'd also like to humble Gibby and say that I was a core member of RT near the start, and he is blinded by 5v5 tournaments or anything similar. Bagins spent more time trolling his team half-way through, causing more issues than playing, no chance with that dead-ass attitude he even sniffed top 10, it's no wonder he couldn't be in any team without him leaving or being kicked for his piss-poor attitude. It's even more comical seeing Chuckster in top 10 2022 when he was farmed after he didn't have Achilles next to him and was memed on for not even being able to rotate in rotations and running in like an absolute buffoon, Chuckster made any team worse in 2022 because of his terrible trolling attitude, no one can deny that.

It's funny how they mention only me but don't mention people like Chuckster who's impact with the first two months of the year in Envy then considerably dropped off after. It's blatant bias and one sided. Think harder Wursti, don't get baited by rivals.

kind regards,
trot888

you can write whatever turbo essay you want, but you didn’t play main lineup in 2022 until September/October. nobody should be on the top 10 of a year when they were only playing proper matches for a few months
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #376 on: November 20, 2023, 09:40:57 am »
Bagins was 1-10 in the votes but as I said its not all that matters on here as it would just be a clone from what Gibby and Herishey did

In the end saying that Fietta shouldnt be there from an individual level is obviously true, but in the end he had his part in the dominant team of that year and still was voted 11-20
And im sure many people dont like him either and thats what many had to suffer from on lists (hello) which is why I always was a fan of pure numbers :D

Thank you very much for appreciating the best support player in NW 2022, I even have clips of farming Gibby and co in rotations! I see you removed me from the best team 2022, ultimately support players are always needed and the fact you caved in to Gibby and Zeyden's dribble is disappointing.

Oneil is irrelevant and has been trash talking me since 2016, randomly comes here and is useless as per

I've been beating Gibby and Zeyden in the entirety of 2022 with enough videos to prove it, they're talking about individual skill but obviously don't talk about smart play, which is something I excelled in way more than these two. The end of RT without Python, no trainings or anything similar, unfortunately for Gibby, his team with Zeyden got bodied in the finals, with me starting it off with a quadrakill. As tommy has said, this is about statistics, not about fancy feints or ranges, thus my rightful place in the 2022 team would make absolute sense and the creme de la creme of support players. The fact you listen to such monstrous fools and obvious rivals is silly, the scent of jealousy in the air is rampant!

Don't be fooled or baited by people who are jealous of RT, you're way smarter than that. I'd also like to humble Gibby and say that I was a core member of RT near the start, and he is blinded by 5v5 tournaments or anything similar. Bagins spent more time trolling his team half-way through, causing more issues than playing, no chance with that dead-ass attitude he even sniffed top 10, it's no wonder he couldn't be in any team without him leaving or being kicked for his piss-poor attitude. It's even more comical seeing Chuckster in top 10 2022 when he was farmed after he didn't have Achilles next to him and was memed on for not even being able to rotate in rotations and running in like an absolute buffoon, Chuckster made any team worse in 2022 because of his terrible trolling attitude, no one can deny that.

It's funny how they mention only me but don't mention people like Chuckster who's impact with the first two months of the year in Envy then considerably dropped off after. It's blatant bias and one sided. Think harder Wursti, don't get baited by rivals.

kind regards,
trot888

you can write whatever turbo essay you want, but you didn’t play main lineup in 2022 until September/October. nobody should be on the top 10 of a year when they were only playing proper matches for a few months

What's your opinion on Chuckster after Envy then? Or Bagins after NWWC? You're a joke lmao. I was in the lineup in RT from the start, just not 5v5. You wouldn't be in the 5v5 lineup either lmao.

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: November 20, 2023, 09:43:26 am »

kind regards,
trot888

What's your opinion on Chuckster after Envy then? Or Bagins after NWWC? You're a joke lmao
Chuckster played the whole year and Bagins had massive impact on the scene from like April-October before he lost interest. you can’t be on the top 10 when you comparatively barely played and to think otherwise is just cope

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: November 20, 2023, 09:44:08 am »

kind regards,
trot888

What's your opinion on Chuckster after Envy then? Or Bagins after NWWC? You're a joke lmao
Chuckster played the whole year and Bagins had massive impact on the scene from like April-October before he lost interest. you can’t be on the top 10 when you comparatively barely played and to think otherwise is just cope

Sorry, I asked what your opinion of Chuckster was after Envy, because we all know who the biggest fall from grace was, I want to hear the cope dribble that you come up with surrounding Chuckster too, or you'll just not respond on the basis that you can't form an opinion without dobbing the biggest fall from grace in 2022 in. You could argue he wasn't even top 20-30 in 2022. The best you could come up with is 'Chuckster played the whole year', when that wasn't the question.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2023, 09:47:54 am by Fietta »

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: November 20, 2023, 09:49:58 am »

kind regards,
trot888

Sorry, I asked what your opinion of Chuckster was after Envy, because we all know who the biggest fall from grace was, I want to hear the cope dribble that you come up with surrounding Chuckster too, or you'll just not respond on the basis that you can't form an opinion without dobbing the biggest fall from grace in 2022 in. You could argue he wasn't even top 20-30 in 2022.
This is nonsense and you’re parroting hyperbolic reactionary comments made by players actually capable of judging others’ skill levels.
Check this thread: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=48541.0
In October of 2022 nobody rated you top 15, not even any of your own teammates. Meanwhile, Chuckster is still in the conversation for top 10, and that’s at his lowest or close to lowest point.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: November 20, 2023, 10:02:17 am »
Yes but it's not nonsense though because everyone was laughing at how awful he was, it's just people were blinded by 2 months in envy, you're just trying to prove a non-existent point when you yourself even complained about how much he's trolling. That list was also mainly just meme posting and boasting your own clan. You also talk about how great bagins was for 3-4 months and then forget every other period where he was fucking dreadful, you're just biased and it's so sad to see just to get me out and this Wursti guy listens to such disgusting dribble, do something more eventful with your life. As Wursti said, I was rated top 11 - 20 in 2022 with more golds in that year than you could ever dream of.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2023, 10:09:01 am by Fietta »

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #381 on: November 20, 2023, 11:23:36 am »
I'm so proud of you Wursti, this is truly a life achievement!
Why do you keep posting this here again and again? Seems to me like you're genuinely obsessed. One time you're mocking a guy for spending time on something actually valuable to this community, then you're the one who wastes his time re-posting sarcastic notes that contribute to nothing. Just saying.
Ngl i love when people remove my comments, so I just save them and repost them. But I won't go any further on this otherwise I have your husband defending your arguments.
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Wursti

« Reply #382 on: November 20, 2023, 12:36:03 pm »
Well as I said, in the end it could also be that someone else of the Dreamteams wasnt a main player but we just dont know it so I cant really rob Fietta there as that would be unfair

No matter how big or small the impact was, in the end he was part of their success and still got voted 11-20 in 2022, just as Narrow whos also in that team

Offline RedFeu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: idol of Lebrave
  • Side: Union
« Reply #383 on: November 20, 2023, 12:37:16 pm »
Bagins should be in 2022 over Fietta
it's based on statistics
This is obviously incorrect, or it would be exactly the same as the percentage of points section

We can argue about the skill lvl Fietta ended up with, but he was a spec npc for 80% of the year, through all of Envy and the first half of RT, up until September/October. That’s not controversial, he wasn’t good enough to play before that point and didn’t. So he played in matches for like 3 months of the year, while Bagins put the England 2022 team together when it was a mess, went onto Renegades and finished the year with Regrouped and was generally regarded as a top 3 player until he quit Renegades in October. I think you were asking the wrong ppl if they put someone that barely played that year in their top 10.

Bagins being in 2022 is not just about skill, it’s about him having more impact on the year than anyone else by making Renegades out of nothing. 2022 would’ve been a complete wash if he didn’t make it, and if he didn’t put the effort in to create a team as good as RT out of players very few ppl thought could do that. Renegades fell off after roster changes and less motivation from Bagins, but for the first few months he made a team that was outcompeting a giga stack.

I humbly disagree, Bagins is overrated af. I clapped him (alongside most of top players) everytime even in his favourite position. He was only good (trash) when Poosy carried his little ass.

im out, ONTO BANNERLORD!
I gotta remember you that for 2 years you were a no name and you popped off when nobody was really active. In addition without zeyden optimisation and wse2 with your 110fov and the yellow musket you'd still be out of top 50. Also you need to thank chuckster for having played in a supportive role while he could have become a beast in carry positions but since you couldnt handle the game without help of a baiter and without a modified game that gave you an insane advantage over other people, you should shut the fuck up and stay quiet. Go back sucking dicks like you did in 2020 to tryna access top teams that were even better than cazadores cuz even with the german top players you couldnt play correctly. Dude played 12 hours a day to be top player when the second best way in europe was Kore huh but goat obviously

Offline DoubleBread

• Sergeant
  • Salakien's wife basically
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
  • Nick: 56e DoubleBread
« Reply #384 on: November 20, 2023, 12:52:11 pm »
Ngl i love when people remove my comments, so I just save them and repost them. But I won't go any further on this otherwise I have your husband defending your arguments.
I don't need anyone else defending my arguments for me but yeah, let's not go there, I said what I meant to say already anyway.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: November 20, 2023, 02:57:16 pm »
I don't need anyone else defending my arguments for me but yeah, let's not go there, I said what I meant to say already anyway.
Strong independent women!

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: November 20, 2023, 03:23:36 pm »
Well as I said, in the end it could also be that someone else of the Dreamteams wasnt a main player but we just dont know it so I cant really rob Fietta there as that would be unfair

No matter how big or small the impact was, in the end he was part of their success and still got voted 11-20 in 2022, just as Narrow whos also in that team
As late as October nobody in his team or outside of it thought he was 1-15 - it just seems unfair for someone to be on the “dream team” after speccing for 10 months and “supporting” Achilles on a flank for 2 over someone like Bagins who everyone saw as a top 3 player for half the year. Narrow was at least playing main lineup the whole time for RT.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2023, 03:26:37 pm by Gibby Jr »

Offline AchillesTheOne

• Major
  • Seals 6 [54]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The One, The Only, The Notorious
« Reply #387 on: November 20, 2023, 03:24:16 pm »
it's based on statistics
This is obviously incorrect, or it would be exactly the same as the percentage of points section

We can argue about the skill lvl Fietta ended up with, but he was a spec npc for 80% of the year, through all of Envy and the first half of RT, up until September/October. That’s not controversial, he wasn’t good enough to play before that point and didn’t. So he played in matches for like 3 months of the year, while Bagins put the England 2022 team together when it was a mess, went onto Renegades and finished the year with Regrouped and was generally regarded as a top 3 player until he quit Renegades in October. I think you were asking the wrong ppl if they put someone that barely played that year in their top 10.

Bagins being in 2022 is not just about skill, it’s about him having more impact on the year than anyone else by making Renegades out of nothing. 2022 would’ve been a complete wash if he didn’t make it, and if he didn’t put the effort in to create a team as good as RT out of players very few ppl thought could do that. Renegades fell off after roster changes and less motivation from Bagins, but for the first few months he made a team that was outcompeting a giga stack.

I humbly disagree, Bagins is overrated af. I clapped him (alongside most of top players) everytime even in his favourite position. He was only good (trash) when Poosy carried his little ass.

im out, ONTO BANNERLORD!
I gotta remember you that for 2 years you were a no name and you popped off when nobody was really active. In addition without zeyden optimisation and wse2 with your 110fov and the yellow musket you'd still be out of top 50. Also you need to thank chuckster for having played in a supportive role while he could have become a beast in carry positions but since you couldnt handle the game without help of a baiter and without a modified game that gave you an insane advantage over other people, you should shut the fuck up and stay quiet. Go back sucking dicks like you did in 2020 to tryna access top teams that were even better than cazadores cuz even with the german top players you couldnt play correctly. Dude played 12 hours a day to be top player when the second best way in europe was Kore huh but goat obviously

Hahah cute little boy. let's not pretend I smashed you everytime we played. You were always crying even in amaterasu that you didn't get to play. I have respect for the frenchies but you are not french and you abandoned your own national team to get into a better team, pathetic.

Wursti

« Reply #388 on: November 20, 2023, 03:37:07 pm »

As late as October nobody in his team or outside of it thought he was 1-15 - it just seems unfair for someone to be on the “dream team” after speccing for 10 months and “supporting” Achilles on a flank for 2 over someone like Bagins who everyone saw as a top 3 player for half the year. Narrow was at least playing main lineup the whole time for RT.

Feel free to PM me your top30 (as in your all-time thread) as I am missing an ENG Player in it anyways besides one other person who didnt give me his yet but should do it by tonight

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: November 20, 2023, 03:38:48 pm »
it's based on statistics

im out, ONTO BANNERLORD!

Hahah cute little boy. let's not pretend I smashed you everytime we played. You were always crying even in amaterasu that you didn't get to play. I have respect for the frenchies but you are not french and you abandoned your own national team to get into a better team, pathetic.
Red won the World Cup in NW, he's the goat like Messi. Don't disrespect him like this...!