Author Topic: You Wake Up And You’re The Only Person On Earth, What Do You Do?  (Read 6906 times)

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: You Wake Up And You’re The Only Person On Earth, What Do You Do?
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2019, 01:36:54 pm »
break into the nearest sex doll factory

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2019, 01:41:26 pm »
i post a top player list on fse and only put myself on it \o/, tho it would make me sad not to see any post from lebrave on it =/
but the only fun part of that is the shitposting after it's posted :-/
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2019, 01:57:27 pm »
Go back to sleep

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2019, 02:11:09 pm »
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Python | Smeagol

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The Team'#039#039#039#039#039s Teamkil
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2019, 04:32:32 pm »
You’d have enough food to live you out for years but water won’t be clean filtered water after a while since apart from all the shop bought water it would be impossible to keep cleaning it. Also, on your own you’re gonna be lonely so there’s only so much u can do before killing yourself.

Sorry but it's kinda the opposite

Unless you get certain canned/airtight food then you won't have much for the long term apart from edible plants and nuts and insects in the wild (small mammals if you know how to hunt and cook). I guess you could possibly learn to grow your own crops for the future though. Water is easy to get, since you can store a lot of already bottled, clean water which doesn't really go off (though water is relatively heavy)
Plus, just go to a pharmacist and get a FUCK load of water purification tablets. Can also use one or 2 of these after boiling water to get rid of any remaining heat-resistant pathogens. If it gets to it, just make a DIY-water collector from some tarp then drink rainwater

No offence but you wouldn't survive for very long XD. 

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Smylie
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2019, 04:42:42 pm »
You’d have enough food to live you out for years but water won’t be clean filtered water after a while since apart from all the shop bought water it would be impossible to keep cleaning it. Also, on your own you’re gonna be lonely so there’s only so much u can do before killing yourself.

Unless you get certain canned/airtight food then you won't have much for the long term apart from edible plants and nuts and insects in the wild (small mammals if you know how to hunt and cook). I guess you could possibly learn to grow your own crops for the future though. Water is easy to get, since you can store a lot of already bottled, clean water which doesn't really go off (though water is relatively heavy)
Plus, just go to a pharmacist and get a FUCK load of water purification tablets. Can also use one or 2 of these after boiling water to get rid of any remaining heat-resistant pathogens. If it gets to it, just make a DIY-water collector from some tarp then drink rainwater

woho there I know how to make a fire with my bare hands and wood, I would be brilliant trust. Just I personally believe that since I am a picky fucker and only like hard water it wouldn't be easy. Also, food is piss easy to get, canned foods + growing crops isn't that hard if u have years upon years to learn how to lol.

Haze

« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2019, 05:09:43 pm »
I think there will be enough food if you're the only person on earth.
Hunt stags.

Offline Python | Smeagol

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The Team'#039#039#039#039#039s Teamkil
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2019, 06:11:54 pm »

woho there I know how to make a fire with my bare hands and wood, I would be brilliant trust. Just I personally believe that since I am a picky fucker and only like hard water it wouldn't be easy. Also, food is piss easy to get, canned foods + growing crops isn't that hard if u have years upon years to learn how to lol.

I totally disagree. water would be pretty damn abundant. Plus growing crops will be affected by an abundance of pests, and you gotta know the abiotic conditions including temperature but yeah definitely possible. I don't think anyone would be picky if they were starving to death tbh

Offline MarjioviçR

• Captain
  • freedoms simp
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MotoBvock MaimLockXD
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2019, 07:19:46 pm »
imma raid area 51  8) 8)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2019, 08:11:41 pm »
it'd be exactly like booting up a pre-made single player minecraft map with buildings already made and stuff in all the chests

EZ mode, no rubbing sticks together and no boiling water needed

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Online Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2019, 09:06:12 pm »
Beat mah dick in taco bell

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2019, 09:23:40 pm »
survival experts overhere...
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Elias

• Colonel
  • 1323 1312 6̝̬̩͓̯̠̪ͦ͒̀ͫ̚6 ͦ̚6
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Elysio
« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2019, 03:31:01 am »
die by overdosing some drugs

Edit: Animals still alive or all dead aswell?
[⋔エ꒚꒚ﻯ꒒ü¢kᅮᄐ ꒳ᄐ꒒ᅮ
ꎧᄐቄ ꒯ᄐエℕ ﻯ꒒ᗑ꒚
」투Ẕᅮ kꑙ⋔⋔ᅮ ꒤ℕ꒚ᄐℜᄐ Ẕᄐエᅮ

Offline DrunkenSpartan

• Sergeant Major
  • Run towards the sound of thunder :P It's more fun.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Fus_Spartan
« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2019, 04:53:46 am »
die by overdosing some drugs

Edit: Animals still alive or all dead aswell?

Only humans have been nearly wiped out. Other animals, plants, fungi, bacteria, viruses etc. are still around.
It's the same old thing since 1916
In your head, in your head they're still fighting
With their tanks and their bombs
And air bombs and their guns
In your head, in your head they are dying...

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Smylie
« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2019, 08:38:28 am »
Pythong if u have the whole world your argument bout water bottles applies to a fair amount of canned foods, now they aren’t as sustainable but if everything is the same as it is today trust me growing crops isn’t hard if you are doing it for 1 person.

Also fishing takes very little skill, a book or something will teach you how to catch a fish.