Author Topic: You Wake Up And You’re The Only Person On Earth, What Do You Do?  (Read 6888 times)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
Re: You Wake Up And You’re The Only Person On Earth, What Do You Do?
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2019, 09:38:11 pm »
I'd do stuff, maybe just travel? Though idk about going overseas, would need one more guy alive that can pilot a plane.
The thing is you have everything you need and no time limit to learn how to fly a plane so I mean if any regular joe can learn how to fly a plane then so can you given enough time/resources :p

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2019, 09:58:17 pm »
I'd do stuff, maybe just travel? Though idk about going overseas, would need one more guy alive that can pilot a plane.
The thing is you have everything you need and no time limit to learn how to fly a plane so I mean if any regular joe can learn how to fly a plane then so can you given enough time/resources :p
This sounds like an ideal recipe to be the last person to die on Earth
« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 10:27:53 pm by Cwater »

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2019, 10:23:17 pm »
go to Audi office and pick my favorite

Offline Python | Smeagol

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The Team'#039#039#039#039#039s Teamkil
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2019, 10:55:37 pm »
A legitimately intersting thread wtf??

i'd probably try and climb the eiffel tower and sit on the top looking at an empty city :p

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2019, 11:14:45 pm »
beat my meat and get drunk for free
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2019, 12:01:26 am »
Even though this is true, you would A) need to practice, which would be dangerous without an instructor and B) arriving at an unknown point B would be very risky. It would be better to learn everything you can about boats, and take that instead.

I would constantly travel, making sure to avoid areas with nuclear reactors, but the very first thing I would do is acquire a means of transportation and supplies. If there is no one else, much of the worlds food will go bad in a few days, so get as many coolers as you can and store those goods, while taking as much non-perishables as you can carry. I’d also get a few canisters of gas, as the worlds supply is now very finite. If I was to be properly supplied, then it would be fairly enjoyable for my lifetime.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2019, 02:17:21 am »
Once the electricity stops I'd have no idea how to get that shit running again. I'm no engineer. That would be boring as fuck. Eventually the animals would take over and I wouldn't be as in control. I would be fucked once groceries start to expire. I'm no farmer and I have no produce. The food would start to get simple and get old fast. It would suck.

Need some sort of interaction with something. There wouldn't even be multiplayer video games. I'd probably listen to voicemails all day lol.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2019, 02:37:54 am »
jerk off
click here to join the 84th

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2019, 07:45:36 am »
@flying sure you can learn it yourself but I feel it's little too risky to just find a plane and go the trial and error way, unless you take your time and learn everything about aviation as well as plane simulator trainers

Once the electricity stops I'd have no idea how to get that shit running again. I'm no engineer. That would be boring as fuck. Eventually the animals would take over and I wouldn't be as in control. I would be fucked once groceries start to expire. I'm no farmer and I have no produce. The food would start to get simple and get old fast. It would suck.

Need some sort of interaction with something. There wouldn't even be multiplayer video games. I'd probably listen to voicemails all day lol.

Just get tons of canned food XD you can learn to grow crops imo, not a biggie, every family as a garden with some sort of veggies growing there (or is it only an eastern Europe thing?)

If I was home I'd just finish all the rpgs I'd get access to xd 
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Darius.

• First Lieutenant
  • Tornado survivor
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Dracula himself
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2019, 08:10:07 am »
Id celebrate lol
Practice is good and all that, but alcohol and sex is also quite an apealing prospect.

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Smylie
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2019, 08:16:43 am »
You’d have enough food to live you out for years but water won’t be clean filtered water after a while since apart from all the shop bought water it would be impossible to keep cleaning it. Also, on your own you’re gonna be lonely so there’s only so much u can do before killing yourself.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2019, 11:35:28 am »
Travel the world for like 10 years getting drunk/high however/wherever I can then jump off a building.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Dren

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2019, 12:36:09 pm »
i post a top player list on fse and only put myself on it \o/, tho it would make me sad not to see any post from lebrave on it =/
« Last Edit: November 26, 2019, 12:47:05 pm by Dren »

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2019, 12:59:30 pm »
I'd find a proper treatment for gid
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.