Poll

Is Karth the GOAT?

yes
3 (60%)
yes
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: All-Time Leaders (NA)  (Read 27647 times)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: All-Time Leaders (NA)
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2019, 11:22:09 pm »
Asian was hundo p as good prime vs prime. Old 3e usually had a slight melee disadvantage and less people but the quality of leading was superb. You can’t be srs

Cheesey won TNWL season 2 and came second in season 1 right? Grimsight was way gone by that point

Godfried was a league 1 quality leader in league 2 quality regiments and every reg he was in punched above it’s league bc of him. But he knows more about it than me

Heavily scoffed at by whom? The 14th was hampered by everyone good at melee being in the 12th, and yet they were still considered a relative equal. They were overshadowed by the 54th and 12th but proved they could beat league 1 caliber regs. Winning league 1 carries more value than one NAPL win.

Lips knew how to reverse vs tier 12 regiments. Other than that he had very little value as a leader

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 084ever!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2019, 11:23:05 pm »
Russian and Waste led the LG to 3 Rings. They’ve been apart of some of the most major deciding matches in recent years.

NANWL S7 vs 57th Nappy coup’d reg (won league)
NARGL vs 3eVolt (2nd)
NAPL vs 3eVolt (won league)
NAGL vs 42nd (2nd place) choked but still 2nd place, lost by 1
NANWL S9 vs 6teSLR second match which decided the league (won league)

With a hiatus in S8 cause Waste wanted to eat crayons, they returned and continued to place well in competitions.

But that’s my take on the Russian/Waste combo, probably not a popular opinion but I think they should be a little higher
click here to join the 84th

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2019, 11:25:05 pm »
Russian and Waste led the LG to 3 Rings. They’ve been apart of some of the most major deciding matches in recent years.

NANWL S7 vs 57th Nappy coup’d reg (won league)
NARGL vs 3eVolt (2nd)
NAPL vs 3eVolt (won league)
NAGL vs 42nd (2nd place) choked but still 2nd place, lost by 1
NANWL S9 vs 6teSLR second match which decided the league (won league)

With a hiatus in S8 cause Waste wanted to eat crayons, they returned and continued to place well in competitions.

But that’s my take on the Russian/Waste combo, probably not a popular opinion but I think they should be a little higher

Yeah they should be moved up to 83 I think.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2019, 11:29:01 pm »
i tied the 71st 5-5 last year. hello?!?!? godfreid and i wombo combo

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2019, 11:29:37 pm »

Hey aren't you that Holdfast guy?
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
Re: All-Time Leaders (NA)(2019)
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2019, 12:00:28 am »
The fact that our lord and savior JDF isnt even in God tier makes this list shit.
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2019, 12:08:51 am »

Hey aren't you that Holdfast guy?
HoLdFaSt MeLEe Is ImMeRSiVe

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2019, 12:15:07 am »
Asian was hundo p as good prime vs prime. Old 3e usually had a slight melee disadvantage and less people but the quality of leading was superb. You can’t be srs

Cheesey won TNWL season 2 and came second in season 1 right? Grimsight was way gone by that point

Godfried was a league 1 quality leader in league 2 quality regiments and every reg he was in punched above it’s league bc of him. But he knows more about it than me

Heavily scoffed at by whom? The 14th was hampered by everyone good at melee being in the 12th, and yet they were still considered a relative equal. They were overshadowed by the 54th and 12th but proved they could beat league 1 caliber regs. Winning league 1 carries more value than one NAPL win.

Lips knew how to reverse vs tier 12 regiments. Other than that he had very little value as a leader
we left the 1st season of TNWL after 10-0ing everyone in the group stage
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Gavin357

• Second Lieutenant
  • Autoblocker
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gavin
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2019, 12:16:44 am »
gluk shouldnt be on here
maple does not need to be on here
nappy is underrated
dj is underrated
chantakey is underrated
rafael is underrated

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2019, 12:17:15 am »

Asian's quality of leading is superb, but Tico/Breaches were better.

Grimsight was around in TNWL S1 I believe so I wouldn't say wayyy gone

First of all the 14th's League 1 win doesn't mean as much as it does now because there were better regiments in League 2 than in League 1. They were also notorious hillcampers and though they could compete with everyone and had some decent melee, nobody liked to 1v1 them.

With Lips I feel like I can make an accurate judgement on his leading considering I lead against his regiments in the PSG and as well as led alongside him. He's better than you give him credit for.

NANWL S7 vs 57th Nappy coup’d reg (won league) - Melee against Raf leading
NARGL vs 3eVolt (2nd) - Groupfighting, irrelevant to this list
NAPL vs 3eVolt (won league) - good job russian and waste, peds though (45e)
NAGL vs 42nd (2nd place) choked but still 2nd place, lost by 1 - This was basically just a 1v1, wouldnt consider this a league victory or placement
NANWL S9 vs 6teSLR second match which decided the league (won league) - covered this

I wouldn't say their leading IQ is what led them to be so successful

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2019, 12:46:03 am »
gluk shouldnt be on here
maple does not need to be on here
nappy is underrated
dj is underrated
chantakey is underrated
rafael is underrated

Chan is actually retarded but he really is a decent leader when he tries. And yes JDF was pretty good as well.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2019, 12:49:09 am »
lawbringer way too low
russian/waste too low
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Yvrul

• Private
  • Lt. of the 1. Leib Husaren, IV Korps for life
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1LH_Lt_Lurvy / 4e_Huss_Cvl_Lurvy
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2019, 12:56:03 am »
For the most part it's a pretty decent list. I honestly think leader list should be rated in a duo formate tbh and i'd personally would put Grimsight/AsianP at #1, but I can't really argue against Karth/X at #1.

Of course everyone will want to change 1-3 points here and there, but overall I think it's one of the better NA list ever made. Also, IBsocal!

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2019, 01:10:26 am »
« Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 01:15:33 am by RussianFury »

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2019, 01:37:30 am »
Tico/Breaches and Cheeseypants are rated high for their use of volley and charge but when LG does it, it's just melee crutching? Even when vs 6te we were often even or down only a few people in the charge

Don't quite understand that one, pretty much same story all around of getting into melees down in numbers from shooting just to win because of the melee difference. Also, the difference in melee of 12th and 71st then was much larger than the difference of LG vs regs now imo

You can't say we only beat the 3e in NAPL due to the 45e merge. You can see in the video we didn't only beat them in melee but also shooting and leading. At this point in time the LG and 3eVolt were pretty much even in groupfights

Me and AsianP leading Nr37 were able to beat 18th with Tico leading 7-3 if I remember correctly.

All Melee Crutch Wins
6-4 vs 30th WIN
2-8 vs Sil LOSS
5-5 vs USMC TIE
7-3 vs AEF WIN
4-6 vs 63e LOSS
9-1 vs 32e WIN
5-5 vs 45e TIE
4-6 vs 6teSLR LOSS
4-6 vs 4th LOSS
7-3 vs 41st WIN
8-2 vs AEF WIN
9-1 vs USMC WIN
8-2 vs 57th WIN
9-1 vs AEF WIN
9-1 vs 4eGren WIN
6-4 vs 32e WIN NANWL
9-1 vs 4th WIN NANWL
5-5 vs 30th TIE NANWL
8-2 vs AEF WIN
10-0 vs USMC WIN NANWL
6-4 vs 57th WIN NANWL
10-0 vs LIR WIN NANWL
1-9 vs 3eVolt LOSS
7-3 vs 45e WIN
3-7 vs 3eVolt LOSS
6-4 vs 30th WIN
3-7 vs 3eVolt LOSS
10-0 vs HMCF WIN
6-4 vs 85e WIN
8-2 vs 41st WIN
10-0 vs 39th WIN
10-0 vs 18e WIN
7-3 vs 63e WIN
10-0 26e WIN
10-0 Vth WIN
6-4 Vs 63e WIN
10-0 Vs 26e WIN
10-0 Vs 54th WIN
10-0 Vs 26e WIN
7-3 vs 3eVolt WIN [NAPL Final] #JusticeForRGL
9-1 vs 26e WIN
8-2 vs 91st WIN
6-4 Vs BGP WIN
8-2 vs LIR WIN
8-2 vs 42nd WIN
6-4 vs 42nd WIN
9-1 vs HRE WIN
10-0 vs 8thEPI WIN 
8-2 vs 15e WIN
6-4 vs 93rd WIN
5-6 vs 42nd LOSS
8-2 vs 65th_YR WIN
2-1 vs HRE SS WIN Regimental 1v1 Tournament
3-1 vs 1erGren WIN Regimental 1v1 Tournament
4-0 vs 6teSLR WIN Regimental 1v1 Tournament
6-4 vs1aSvea WIN
10-0 vs 1erGren WIN NANWL
9-1 vs 51st WIN
7-3 vs 1aSvea WIN NANWL
3-7 vs 6teSLR LOSS NANWL
9-1 vs LIR WIN NANWL
10-0 vs IB WIN NANWL
9-1 vs LIR WIN NANWL
7-3 vs IB WIN
8-2 vs 6teSLR WIN NANWL #S9CHAMPS
[close]

Also, Godfreid is a much better leader than a lot of the people above him.

LG relies on its melee because we can. At times when we were unable to rely on it we've had no problem taking a step back and winning without it. Relying on it is just much faster and more fun
Just muh thoughts
« Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 01:57:13 am by Waste-Too-Cool »

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer