Author Topic: All this sub forum is Rebel and Catbutts spamming  (Read 3496 times)

Offline The Rebel

• Major
  • Drew Lock has a horse cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9/18/14 Never Forget
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: All this sub forum is Rebel and Catbutts spamming
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2014, 12:56:27 am »
I think we are making mountains out of a molehill here. If you disliked the spamming  contacting a moderator would have been the best course of action in my opinion instead of creating a thread causing quite a stir. I see why you would create a thread but in my opinion it creates an unnecessary topic of discussion. Also however Rebel and Cattbutts have not really done all that wrong it is off topic after all. I believe that it would be wise if Rebel and CatButts turned down their posts just a notch. This really does not need to be anymore than it is right now if everyone just for one stops accusing Rebel and CattButts saying they need to be punished and stopped and two if Rebel and CattButts stop posting as much as they do on a daily basis.
Thank you Conway, finally someone who can explain it properly. And yes I am going to lighten down on posts here.

Offline Butts

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2014, 01:06:18 am »
My apologies to those that are offended by my posts. I will very much so calm down on posting and I accept any punishment given by moderators. I think it would be best if I dont even post on Mess Hall anymore, but again I'm very sorry. I will never post in which the way in which I have in the past.

Offline Locust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2014, 01:07:27 am »
My apologies to those that are offended by my posts. I will very much so calm down on posting and I accept any punishment given by moderators. I think it would be best if I dont even post on Mess Hall anymore, but again I'm very sorry. I will never post in which the way in which I have in the past.
Thank you

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2014, 01:09:30 am »
I'm glad that we have reached a resolution :)
(P.S recommend locking thread so the hoodlums can't start a flame war)

Offline The Rebel

• Major
  • Drew Lock has a horse cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9/18/14 Never Forget
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2014, 01:12:58 am »
Ya seems I was acting childish. As well I will accept the punishment that the moderators give me. I re-looked at my posts and I am sorry. I'm still not sure if I will continue to post on The Mess Hall, but if I do it will be bare minimum. I won't post as much as I did as it has come this far, and it should be a wake up call for me. Sorry for all the fuss guys.

Offline Locust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2014, 01:15:59 am »
Thank you Rebel and Catbutts for admitting you mistakes. I'm glad the conflict is resolved. Thread locked.