Author Topic: All this sub forum is Rebel and Catbutts spamming  (Read 3495 times)

Offline EdwardC

• Donator
  • Cyberbullying + Memes = FSE Forums
    • View Profile
    • 9th East Norfolk
  • Side: Union
Re: All this sub forum is are Rebel, EdwardC, and Catbutts spamming
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2014, 12:09:15 am »
Well if you are so mad that we post on the threads, get other people to post there.
The threads you spammed have 50-1,000 pages, saying people don't post there is idiotic.

When you and Cattbutts are the only people who post there, it ruins the fun of the thread. The same people always posting the same thread ruins the original purpose of said thread.

Why is my name on this then? If everyone is angry about Rebel, and Catbutts..  :-\ I don't mean to spam, FSE is like something to look at time to time, like facebook or twitter to other people.

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC_Maj_CommissarJdf
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2014, 12:12:46 am »
I don't wanna target anyone, but while this is said and what not, there's two pet peeves of mine.

1.) People that use Sven in Dota 2 and suck.

2.) People that post with stuff like "gg  :-[ :-[ :-[" "u mak me cri  8) :-\ :-\ :)" "wat u doin u stoopid ked :'( :'( :'("

Offline The Rebel

• Major
  • Drew Lock has a horse cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9/18/14 Never Forget
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2014, 12:14:34 am »
And as you are wanting us banned. Stated in the Forum rules:

4. Spamming
Making unnecessary posts with no valuable content will be regarded as breaking the forum rules and punished accordingly. Try to avoid double posting whenever it is possible. If you want to add something to your post then please edit it, do not make a new one - please do not post the same thing on several places of the forum without permission. Be aware that posting unnecessary content (such as quote pyramids or off-topic posting of image macros or GIFs) can also constitute spamming.

Are we making unecessary posts with no valuable content? No. We are following what the thread says and posting accordingly. So please, stop postering us as we are not "breaking" the forum rules.

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2014, 12:15:14 am »
I honestly don't know why I spend so much time on here I guess it's a really stupid addiction. ( Just a personal preference since I keep sinking unnecessary time here which I should probably spend elsewhere like in my studies. )

Offline The Rebel

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2014, 12:17:55 am »
If you are so bothered about us, tell a moderator. We won't be banned. If anything we'd get a warning or highly doubtful, a mute

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2014, 12:19:37 am »
I'm not I don't care.

Offline Crescent Glow

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2014, 12:19:47 am »
As for you Edward, I do not see any spamming on your end.

Nonetheless, Rebel and Cattbutts need to stop posting the same stupid shit.

And yes, your posts are pretty much stating the same things over and over again, usually you and Cattbutts saying the same things about each other.

Take a peek at page 1109 on the "How Famous is he Person above you" thread. Other pages in various other threads include multiple posts on the same pages by Rebel and Cattbutts.

Also, Locust was just kidding about a ban obviously.

It's not that hard, just stop.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 12:26:20 am by Pineapple »

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2014, 12:21:29 am »
I agree with you Locust and Pineapple. The spam is ridiculous at this point, now you may say, "but Will, you have 5000 posts and are by far the best forum warrior to ever graze this place, why are you telling me to stop"? Well young squire, I've been here for quite a while, been here where times of posting on various threads with the purpose of actually having intellectual conversation that contained basic structure, nouns, and proper grammar were actually common and people actually helped each other when their English wasn't very good. Oh I do miss those times of where the community was nice, friendly, and helped each other out so much. Now every single regiment is North Korea and barely goes outside of their own thread, and if it is, it's to supply them with Nuclear programs (in this case, massive amounts of spam).

If you are so bothered about us, tell a moderator. We won't be banned. If anything we'd get a warning or highly doubtful, a mute
That's the whole point of the thread, to alert the mods ya dingus.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC_Maj_CommissarJdf
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2014, 12:23:29 am »
Why you guys all gotta be hypocrites just say your piece and move on fellers

Offline EdwardC

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • 9th East Norfolk
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2014, 12:25:48 am »
I agree with you Locust and Pineapple. The spam is ridiculous at this point, now you may say, "but Will, you have 5000 posts and are by far the best forum warrior to ever graze this place, why are you telling me to stop"? Well young squire, I've been here for quite a while, been here where times of posting on various threads with the purpose of actually having intellectual conversation that contained basic structure, nouns, and proper grammar were actually common and people actually helped each other when their English wasn't very good. Oh I do miss those times of where the community was nice, friendly, and helped each other out so much. Now every single regiment is North Korea and barely goes outside of their own thread, and if it is, it's to supply them with Nuclear programs (in this case, massive amounts of spam).

That's the whole point of the thread, to alert the mods ya dingus.

I'm that friendly guy on the forums, if someone needs something or needs help i will help them. Yes sometimes i will post on one of those "threads" but i only do while at school or if am really bored. I don't think of myself as a spammer, just your ordinary poster.   I post on all kinds of threads, not just the "off-topic" ones, and now that am doing BCoF stuff and Signatures for people i will have to post, no matter what.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 12:33:53 am by EdwardC »

Offline The Rebel

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2014, 12:30:15 am »
Im still laughing at this thread. Why do you care what we do? But no you go out of your time just to get us banned or whatever? I can't believe you are fussing over the internet. Its a forum. And you are acting like this is real life. Well its not. We can post as much as we want as long as its not pointless. And most of our comments aren't pointless.

Offline Locust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2014, 12:34:19 am »
Well if you are so mad that we post on the threads, get other people to post there.
Maybe other people would post on those said threads (How Famous is the person above you, How Famous its the person's regiment, Etc.) if they knew they would get a different answer from different people instead of you two dimwits.  The main reason I don't post on those threads that much anymore is because I know I will almost always get the same answer. And the ban request was sarcastic. I guess my interwebz humor didn't come through. However, I am serious about this thread and the reduction of your spammy nature. As for EdwardC, I will remove your name from this thread as I have come to the conclusion you are no longer an annoying forum spammer. You were like that when you first came to the forums though. Fucking ridiculous.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2014, 12:37:24 am »
Maybe other people would post on those said threads (How Famous is the person above you, How Famous its the person's regiment, Etc.) if they knew they would get a different answer from different people instead of you two dimwits.  The main reason I don't post on those threads that much anymore is because I know I will almost always get the same answer. And the ban request was sarcastic. I guess my interwebz humor didn't come through. However, I am serious about this thread and the reduction of your spammy nature. As for EdwardC, I will remove your name from this thread as I have come to the conclusion you are no longer an annoying forum spammer. You were like that when you first came to the forums though. Fucking ridiculous.
Indeed, although, for the love of the forums Edward, do not go posting random pictures of 9th attendance and yourself dressed like some Siberian. That is not hip, it just makes for a hilarious teamspeak avatar for everyone to laugh at.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline EdwardC

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • 9th East Norfolk
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2014, 12:43:35 am »
Indeed, although, for the love of the forums Edward, do not go posting random pictures of 9th attendance and yourself dressed like some Siberian. That is not hip, it just makes for a hilarious teamspeak avatar for everyone to laugh at.

About the picture of the 9th Attendance am just recording the linebattle/ training we had that day on our thread, and now i feel ludicrous about posting those pictures of myself because wherever i go i see myself as someones avatar or channel picture. I rather be a reenactor anyways. Too bad it's not cheap.  :(
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 12:45:15 am by EdwardC »

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
Re: All this sub forum is Rebel and Catbutts spamming
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2014, 12:52:36 am »
I think we are making mountains out of a molehill here. If you disliked the spamming  contacting a moderator would have been the best course of action in my opinion instead of creating a thread causing quite a stir. I see why you would create a thread but in my opinion it creates an unnecessary topic of discussion. Also however Rebel and Cattbutts have not really done all that wrong it is off topic after all. I believe that it would be wise if Rebel and CatButts turned down their posts just a notch. This really does not need to be anymore than it is right now if everyone just for one stops accusing Rebel and CattButts saying they need to be punished and stopped and two if Rebel and CattButts stop posting as much as they do on a daily basis.