Author Topic: VOTE UKIP!  (Read 10835 times)

Offline Barraclough

• Major
  • melee is overrated
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: VOTE UKIP!
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2014, 01:38:08 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

Our godly soldiers rushed in that complex like the four horsemen of the apocalypse, all adorning glamorous Christian armor and slew Satan and his horde of brown minions.
The Godly warriors of Islam flew into that evil building of corruption like the Jihadists of the Crusades, all adorning glamorous turbans and to slay the shekel grabbing monsters, with cries of "inshallah" and "takbir".
and let's not forget that the US military spends thousands of dollars killing shephards.

Who's the real winner here?
The reg with the best memes by far. Not even a contest. Also decent at shooting I guess.
The best reg in the world apparently

Offline Colonel Howe

• Donator
  • There isn't a noose tight enough
    • View Profile
    • People's History Podcast
  • Nick: Noah
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2014, 01:52:30 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

Our godly soldiers rushed in that complex like the four horsemen of the apocalypse, all adorning glamorous Christian armor and slew Satan and his horde of brown minions.
The Godly warriors of Islam flew into that evil building of corruption like the Jihadists of the Crusades, all adorning glamorous turbans and to slay the shekel grabbing monsters, with cries of "inshallah" and "takbir".
and let's not forget that the US military spends thousands of dollars killing shephards.

Who's the real winner here?
*snip*

Let's stop that conversation right there.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 10:43:17 pm by McEwan »
Fuck off, Nazi scum

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2014, 04:54:49 pm »
So how's my comment on bringing the Empire back, who's mad?

Offline ClearlyInvsible

• Donator
  • I'm still here. Dunno why.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ClearlyInvsible
  • Side: Union
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2014, 11:47:15 pm »
Out of the 24 MEPs UKIP have, one is Muslim, one is openly gay, and seven are women, how about that for a racist, misogynistic and homophobic party?

That gay guy must be happy about how his party is against the legalization of same-sex marriage.

That Muslim must be very happy about how Farage said that only Syrian Christian refugees should be allowed into the UK.

There are minorites in the Republican Party here in the US, yet the Republicans continue to stab said minorites in the back. There's a Muslim in
Sverigedemokraterna, but that party's release many videos about how people of his faith are little more than a blight on Swedish society.

The people who support these parties, even when that party says things against the interest of their ethnic or religious background, are either bought or insane. Maybe both.
"No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it."- Andrew Carnegie
“A man who has no conscience, no goodness, does not suffer.” - Khaled Hosseini
Faggots will burn in hell anyway, who cares.

Offline Mook

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mook
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2014, 02:09:47 am »
Conservatives all the way

Offline Barraclough

• Major
  • melee is overrated
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2014, 09:58:25 am »
Tori bastard.
The reg with the best memes by far. Not even a contest. Also decent at shooting I guess.
The best reg in the world apparently

Offline Colonel Howe

• Donator
  • There isn't a noose tight enough
    • View Profile
    • People's History Podcast
  • Nick: Noah
« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2014, 02:15:29 pm »
Fuck off, Nazi scum

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2014, 02:47:05 pm »
Can someone explain, is UKIP actually racist, sexist, homophobic, and anti-religious, or are you just spouting anti conservative propaganda?

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline The Nutty Pig

• Donator
  • It wasn't easy being cheesy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2014, 03:10:38 pm »
Can someone explain, is UKIP actually racist, sexist, homophobic, and anti-religious, or are you just spouting anti conservative propaganda?
They are just spouting anti conservative propaganda.

Offline ClearlyInvsible

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2014, 08:50:16 pm »
They are just spouting anti conservative propaganda.

No, we're saying things we've collected. If you want Theodin I can send you some quotes to back up my above claims.
"No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it."- Andrew Carnegie

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2014, 11:05:48 pm »
That conservatives are racist/sexist/ist/ist? Sure, i'll reply with some of my own about liberals.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2014, 12:14:35 am »
That conservatives are racist/sexist/ist/ist? Sure, i'll reply with some of my own about liberals.
Made me chuckle for some reason. ::)

Offline ClearlyInvsible

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2014, 12:21:46 am »

We're not talking about conservatives in general (At least, I'm not), but stuff UKIP and Farange has said. Will any UKIP member challenge what I said about Homosexuality or what our good friend Nigel said about the Syrians?

Offline Oxford_

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I <3 Jenna Coleman & CS:GO
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2014, 03:53:36 am »
I voted UKIP in the European Elections last week, and I feel proud that I did my part in helping them win in the election, I will do the same in the General Election and also till the day I die, 

And please before anyone says there raciest etc... why not read there manifesto etc,

Here il help: http://www.ukip.org/issues# <--- That should start you off :)

Offline Killington

• Major General
  • Everyone's favourite
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2014, 04:00:02 am »
Why do they not believe in climate change though? ??? That's an important issue to try and fix, not ignore.
In theory we could do huge player numbers far over 500 players per server...  As such we will surely keep our promise to deliver you the 500 players per server.

We will probably go (far) over it, but that's for later.