Author Topic: Things that have made Us rethink Life  (Read 770 times)

Offline Colonel Howe

• Donator
  • There isn't a noose tight enough
    • View Profile
    • People's History Podcast
  • Nick: Noah
  • Side: Neutral
Things that have made Us rethink Life
« on: February 18, 2014, 07:07:30 am »
This thread is dedicated to literature, songs, games, movies or just people who have made us think differently of the universe and ourselves. Post what has made you rethink and how your philosophy changed.

*Do not call the previous poster's example idiotic or unimportant, the smallest things can make us rethink our lives, like...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buqtdpuZxvk[/youtube]

This song made me rethink my philosophy on life because of the simple truth behind it. How we are so small and insignificant and its trivial to get upset about small, day-to-day things. But also, it's an almost incalculable miracle that each of us are who we are. Our personalities, physical well-being and our very lives could have been changed and still have the potential to at any second. For example, I'm rocking back and forth on a swivel chair right now. With too much force exerted on one side, I could hit my head on my wooden desk and die or suffer brain damage. So it's important we live life to the fullest and treat each second as if its our last. Says the guy who's typing this on the internet right now...
Fuck off, Nazi scum