Author Topic: Bot Survival NA - Sponsored with Quantum Impulse Gaming  (Read 272651 times)

Offline iCod

• Private
    • View Profile
Re: Bot Survival NA - Sponsored with Quantum Impulse Gaming
« Reply #1500 on: July 31, 2016, 04:22:58 am »
Ban Request for user 5000th_Gidkid
Name:5000th Gidkid (ID: 432230)
Offense: Spamming and wasting BP and trolling several times on numerous maps. He changed his names several times to try to trick the server into thinking he was someone else, these names included but aren't limited to -New_Player, -yourmotherwilldieinhersleep, -idonttheid, etc
Proof: Here is him spamming BP http://image.prntscr.com/image/afc88e0a4ad64d3aa11a6fbaa9fbb3dc.png
And here's him joining back to the server under his original name, but of course under the same ID http://image.prntscr.com/image/c8c1cdbaeb6c4f9ba1174cb55adc39c8.png
Time/Date: 7/30/16 9-10PM EST

Offline [BBG] Alpha

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1501 on: July 31, 2016, 04:55:31 am »
Offense: Spamming and wasting BP and trolling several times on numerous maps. He changed his names several times to try to trick the server into thinking he was someone else, these names included but aren't limited to -New_Player, -yourmotherwilldieinhersleep, -idonttheid, etc
Proof: Here is him spamming BP http://image.prntscr.com/image/afc88e0a4ad64d3aa11a6fbaa9fbb3dc.png
And here's him joining back to the server under his original name, but of course under the same ID http://image.prntscr.com/image/c8c1cdbaeb6c4f9ba1174cb55adc39c8.png

Taken care of
It does not matter if you are the happiest person.. An unfortunate weeper.. A powerful beast.. Or a terrifying creature.

We are all equal, in the eyes of the Reaper.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1502 on: July 31, 2016, 05:10:38 am »

Interesting, thought he was permbanned. 
click here to join the 84th

Offline [BBG] Alpha

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: July 31, 2016, 08:05:16 am »
Interesting, thought he was permbanned.

Unban Request: Me, please.
Name: Gidkid
Offense: I  d o n ' t  k n o w
Why should you be unbanned? Because I don't know why I was banned, and even if you tell me it's been a month or two.
User ID #: 432230
Time/Date: February 23, 2016, 8:44 PM

This is your second time being banned, another offense will result in likely a permanent ban from this server. Be sure to reread the rules once joining the server. Unbanned

You are the one who unbanned him.

Actually you forgot to unban him and tired unbanned him for you

Unban Request: Me, please.
Name: Gidkid
Offense: I  d o n ' t  k n o w
Why should you be unbanned? Because I don't know why I was banned, and even if you tell me it's been a month or two.
User ID #: 432230
Time/Date: February 23, 2016, 8:44 PM

This is your second time being banned, another offense will result in likely a permanent ban from this server. Be sure to reread the rules once joining the server. Unbanned
Just checked the ban list, Glenn forgot to unban you. Unbanned. Please don't use any slurs. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 08:10:26 am by [BBG] Alpha »
It does not matter if you are the happiest person.. An unfortunate weeper.. A powerful beast.. Or a terrifying creature.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #1504 on: July 31, 2016, 08:37:59 am »
Oh I remember why I thought he was banned, he broke the rules the same day I unbanned him so I banned him again.
click here to join the 84th

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
« Reply #1505 on: July 31, 2016, 10:27:04 pm »
The funny thing is iCod has been banned twice. He actually has 2 accounts banned right now. I think he now has a 3rd warband account. I saw him on there and warned him not to slur or we'll ban this 3rd account

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1506 on: August 01, 2016, 03:38:48 am »
The funny thing is iCod has been banned twice. He actually has 2 accounts banned right now. I think he now has a 3rd warband account. I saw him on there and warned him not to slur or we'll ban this 3rd account

Just perm ban the 3rd account lol

Offline GBJEP

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: GBJEP
« Reply #1507 on: August 02, 2016, 11:46:22 pm »
    i would like to apply admin for Napoleonic Wars: BBG bot survival
Nickname: GBJEP
GUID: 1436655
Steam: GBjep
How active can you be?: ON Botsurvival all the time even with obstacles.
Current Regiment/Clan:USMC
Admin experience: Yes I've had experience (used to be server tropical death and living server BBG Fullinvasion)
Why do you want this role?: So i can stop the rule breakers that ruin other players gameplay and to make the server actually better for enjoyment
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 11:47:09 pm by GBJEP »

Offline Cahzinar

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: August 03, 2016, 06:39:45 am »
I was banned under username  [134e]CB_Cpl_Cahzinar for recruiting and an admin said if first offense i would be unbanned by commenting over here.

Offline ak3120

• Sergeant
  • Ой Блин
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ak3120
« Reply #1509 on: August 03, 2016, 09:48:23 am »
I was banned under username  [134e]CB_Cpl_Cahzinar for recruiting and an admin said if first offense i would be unbanned by commenting over here.

Please go to page 1 and fill out the forum oh so conveniently titled Unban Requests. Paste it again here, and then we'll talk.

Offline iCod

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: August 03, 2016, 10:58:58 am »

Just perm ban the 3rd account lol
I've been a good boy though :(.
But yeah with NW somewhat dying and only a few servers being very populated I've cleaned up my act and stopped acting like a total edgy idiot. Better to just shut up and enjoy the game, you know?

Offline BorderPatrol357

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban request for Mohave (User ID: 1113441)
« Reply #1511 on: August 04, 2016, 04:46:50 am »
Unban Request:
Name: Mohave

Offense: No idea. It may have been me using the N word, but i was using it in relation to telling a guy spamming it to stop and that it isn't funny. I wasn't using it to be racist. I was using it in reference to him. I was also talking about swastikas, but that's only because some guy was using build points to build swastikas and I was telling him to stop.

Why should you be unbanned?
I believe I should be unbanned because I didn't do anything to deserve it. I wasn't being racist, trolling, destroying cover, wasting BP, etc. Other people on the server were being racist. One guy kept saying things like "I hate n*****s they're all my slaves" and stuff like that. I told him it wasn't funny and we tried to vote kick him. He got upset and said he was just joking and it's 'dark' humor, but I said that for it to be dark humor it has to be used in a joke, not just saying things like "I hate n*****s." Other people were supporting Hitler and calling him their role models and edgy stuff like that. I told them that edgy humor like that died out in like 2013, and they should just go back to 4chan, or now that i think about it, Stormfront. There was also a guy using BP to build swastikas and write "sieg heil" on the ground with planks. I was trying to tell him to stop wasting BP and go help the other sappers, but he kept saying that "he worked hard on it" and it "was a Buddhist swastika" when it clearly wasn't. The Buddhist swastika is different from the Nazi swastika. Also, when the guy building it is named "Der_fuhrer" and supports Nazis, it's obvious what it is. Some people kept trying to vote kick me because apparently they supported Nazis, but none of their vote kicks were accepted. The only other event that may be an issue was a petty argument between me and some guy, that ended up with us both apologizing to each other and ending the argument.

User ID #: 1113441

Time/Date: Last time I played was 8/3/2016 (August 3rd 2016) at around 1 am. No idea when I got banned specifically.

Offline Cahzinar

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: August 04, 2016, 08:10:39 am »
Unban Request: I would like to be unbanned from bbg botsurvival.
Name: Steam name is Cahzinar, Username at time of ban was [134e]CB_Cpl_Cahzinar
Offense: Recruiting
Why should you be unbanned? Because i bring well needed traffic to the server when it is pretty quiet, Wont recruit on there anymore.
User ID 1424708
Time/Date:2016 8/4/16 2:03 am

Offline [BBG] Alpha

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: Unban request for Mohave (User ID: 1113441)
« Reply #1513 on: August 04, 2016, 08:38:42 am »
Unban Request:
Name: Mohave

Offense: No idea. It may have been me using the N word, but i was using it in relation to telling a guy spamming it to stop and that it isn't funny. I wasn't using it to be racist. I was using it in reference to him. I was also talking about swastikas, but that's only because some guy was using build points to build swastikas and I was telling him to stop.

Why should you be unbanned?
I believe I should be unbanned because I didn't do anything to deserve it. I wasn't being racist, trolling, destroying cover, wasting BP, etc. Other people on the server were being racist. One guy kept saying things like "I hate n*****s they're all my slaves" and stuff like that. I told him it wasn't funny and we tried to vote kick him. He got upset and said he was just joking and it's 'dark' humor, but I said that for it to be dark humor it has to be used in a joke, not just saying things like "I hate n*****s." Other people were supporting Hitler and calling him their role models and edgy stuff like that. I told them that edgy humor like that died out in like 2013, and they should just go back to 4chan, or now that i think about it, Stormfront. There was also a guy using BP to build swastikas and write "sieg heil" on the ground with planks. I was trying to tell him to stop wasting BP and go help the other sappers, but he kept saying that "he worked hard on it" and it "was a Buddhist swastika" when it clearly wasn't. The Buddhist swastika is different from the Nazi swastika. Also, when the guy building it is named "Der_fuhrer" and supports Nazis, it's obvious what it is. Some people kept trying to vote kick me because apparently they supported Nazis, but none of their vote kicks were accepted. The only other event that may be an issue was a petty argument between me and some guy, that ended up with us both apologizing to each other and ending the argument.

User ID #: 1113441

Time/Date: Last time I played was 8/3/2016 (August 3rd 2016) at around 1 am. No idea when I got banned specifically.

I saw the conversations. However, repeating what someone else says word for word and without even taking a moment to censor yourself still gets you on my list.

In the end you used racial slurs several times.

You'll be unbanned once you make a post on 8/13/16 - I am only making it a 10 day ban, simply for the fact that I know you were not intentionally being racist to others.

- As for the arguments you had. If players are breaking the server rules; hit F11 to take screenshots for evidence, post said evidence, what they were doing, and when; then leave it to us admins to deal with the problem.

Unban Request: I would like to be unbanned from bbg botsurvival.
Name: Steam name is Cahzinar, Username at time of ban was [134e]CB_Cpl_Cahzinar
Why should you be unbanned? Because i bring well needed traffic to the server when it is pretty quiet, Wont recruit on there anymore.
User ID 1424708
Time/Date:2016 8/4/16 2:03 am

If the traffic involves rule breaker's such as recruiters from regiments that do not have permission to recruit on this private server in the first place, my opinion is that it's simply better not to have them here at all.

This is a first offense, make a post on 8/10/16 to be unbanned.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 08:42:22 am by [BBG] Alpha »

Offline sgt.wolstencroft

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RHG Colonel Wolsten
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1514 on: August 04, 2016, 05:49:38 pm »
Name: [53rd]_Commissioner_Wolstencroft (at the time i think it was a long time ago) current name is 94th[RH]_Cpt_Wolsten
Why should you be unbanned? I love the server and i wasnt trolling anybody or really hurting anyone
Id: 1336968
Time Date: February 17thish