Author Topic: Bot Survival NA - Sponsored with Quantum Impulse Gaming  (Read 272665 times)

Offline Bakon

• First Sergeant
  • Trust me, I'm from New Jersey!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1stMO_Capt_Bakon
  • Side: Union
Re: Bot Survival NA - Sponsored with Quantum Impulse Gaming
« Reply #705 on: January 19, 2016, 11:47:26 pm »
The Magic of Magic is that he is Magic.

That's deep man, real deep almost as deep as .... Imagination will lead you the rest of the way.
yer mum? ::)
Current Regiment(s): 1st Missouri Regiment [BCoF] (Capt) #BBGMYCREW
Past Regiments: 3rdBrig,1st(Corporal), 65th (SgtMaj), 49e (Major), 5thVA [N&S] (Pvt), 5thMO [N&S] (PFC), FFL [B&I] (PFC) United States Marine Corps (Captain)

Offline ashbashmart

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC Ashbashmart
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #706 on: January 20, 2016, 12:09:34 am »

That's deep man, real deep almost as deep as .... Imagination will lead you the rest of the way.

If that's what floats ya boat
Current Regiment(s): United States Marine Corps (Private)

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #707 on: January 20, 2016, 02:26:02 am »

r3kt m8

Offline ashbashmart

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: January 20, 2016, 03:13:42 am »

r3kt m8

Meh il live :-p and plot revenge (insert evil laugh here)

Offline [BBG] Alpha

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: January 20, 2016, 05:04:09 am »
It does not matter if you are the happiest person.. An unfortunate weeper.. A powerful beast.. Or a terrifying creature.

We are all equal, in the eyes of the Reaper.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #710 on: January 20, 2016, 05:58:18 am »
On that YouTube grind, I got me some footage for tomorrow.

Spoiler
[close]
click here to join the 84th

Offline Fabulouss

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: January 20, 2016, 01:33:24 pm »
ugh finally........ the wait was too long

Unban Request for 32nd_Pte_Fabulouss :
Name: STEVE(KONIG)
Offense: I do not know exactly. I disconnected to cook food for me and my GF, came back after dinner and found out I was banned. Im guessing its probably due to the chat spam, but honestly we were just having fun.
Why should you be unbanned? To be quite frank with you, cause I'm an avid player. Even considered applying for admin here now that the one i'm currently on is dead. Again the spamming wasnt intentional and you gotta admit that when you unfortunately get killed in the first few seconds of the game dead chat gets kind of boring. Im also an administrator of a NW serv and OWN AND OPERATE a serv myself, LINK: unturned-servers.net/server/43098/ (just to provide a bit of credibility)
User ID #: 429470
Time/Date: Again IDK I was never told the exact reason, but Im guessing it happened around 5PM CST, 2016/1/17

Basically it was the chat spam, you logged onto three different character names repeating the same offense. The admin who handled your ban actually went out of their way to ban two of your names it seems, KIMCHI_WARRIOR_Sally and Dokudoku - though your regiment tag was left alone it seems.

Be sure to bump the thread on the 21st to be unbanned.

I would like to make a note about one of the current staff members- Magic. Several days ago, near the end of a round I was playing fun on the serv by spamming explosives. Now I found out soon after that this was not allowed and a simple rule reminder of a remark of such by Magic would have sufficed. However Magic proceeded to call me a "retard" and, when I made an effort to correct how calling someone as one is inappropriate, Magic  responded with "well do I sound like a politically correct bitch?". Both the "retard" calling, and the response are completely immature, insensitive and generally uncalled for. If one of my admins on my server made that remark I would have forced an administrative leave on that person immediately. I have a family member that is clinically diagnosed and unfortunately, she would be very disappointed to hear the condition being used in such an inappropriate scenario. I would like to request that other fellow admins review their decision to let Magic into your team.

pretty much similar in calibre to what Magic said to me.

I mean... no personal bad feelings towards Magic, but it makes him (Im assuming?) look really bad and makes others question the admin's position.

Thanks for reading.

Magic is a head admin who handles approving and denying admin applications, as for that particular incident, we at BBG Botsurvival do apologize for his behavior and will have a chat with him about how he conducts interpersonal communications with the community.

I know its still 2 and a half hours till the 21st, but can you cut me some slick and unban me pls? Its after dinner and I have nothing to do for the rest of the evening :P

Offline [BBG] Alpha

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: January 20, 2016, 02:42:29 pm »
Not sure what timezone you are in, but BBG operates on North America Eastern Standard Time.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 02:45:31 pm by [BBG] Alpha »
It does not matter if you are the happiest person.. An unfortunate weeper.. A powerful beast.. Or a terrifying creature.

We are all equal, in the eyes of the Reaper.

Offline Fabulouss

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: January 20, 2016, 04:56:16 pm »
Not sure what timezone you are in, but BBG operates on North America Eastern Standard Time.

its almost 2AM im still banned :(

Offline Fabulouss

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: January 20, 2016, 04:57:52 pm »

ok. I live in Songdo btw
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Songdo_International_Business_District

but my serv is also in NA

Offline ashbashmart

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: January 20, 2016, 05:24:14 pm »

ok. I live in Songdo btw
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Songdo_International_Business_District

but my serv is also in NA

Well NA server time is only approx 8.30am on the 20th so you have a bit of a wait still

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #716 on: January 21, 2016, 01:51:16 am »

peep that new youtube video
click here to join the 84th

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
« Reply #717 on: January 21, 2016, 02:07:46 am »
youtube idol glenn back for some more of that $$$ grind know what im sayin'?
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline Fabulouss

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: January 21, 2016, 04:21:11 am »
B U M P

Unban Request for 32nd_Pte_Fabulouss :
Name: STEVE(KONIG)
Offense: I do not know exactly. I disconnected to cook food for me and my GF, came back after dinner and found out I was banned. Im guessing its probably due to the chat spam, but honestly we were just having fun.
Why should you be unbanned? To be quite frank with you, cause I'm an avid player. Even considered applying for admin here now that the one i'm currently on is dead. Again the spamming wasnt intentional and you gotta admit that when you unfortunately get killed in the first few seconds of the game dead chat gets kind of boring. Im also an administrator of a NW serv and OWN AND OPERATE a serv myself, LINK: unturned-servers.net/server/43098/ (just to provide a bit of credibility)
User ID #: 429470
Time/Date: Again IDK I was never told the exact reason, but Im guessing it happened around 5PM CST, 2016/1/17

Basically it was the chat spam, you logged onto three different character names repeating the same offense. The admin who handled your ban actually went out of their way to ban two of your names it seems, KIMCHI_WARRIOR_Sally and Dokudoku - though your regiment tag was left alone it seems.

Be sure to bump the thread on the 21st to be unbanned.

I would like to make a note about one of the current staff members- Magic. Several days ago, near the end of a round I was playing fun on the serv by spamming explosives. Now I found out soon after that this was not allowed and a simple rule reminder of a remark of such by Magic would have sufficed. However Magic proceeded to call me a "retard" and, when I made an effort to correct how calling someone as one is inappropriate, Magic  responded with "well do I sound like a politically correct bitch?". Both the "retard" calling, and the response are completely immature, insensitive and generally uncalled for. If one of my admins on my server made that remark I would have forced an administrative leave on that person immediately. I have a family member that is clinically diagnosed and unfortunately, she would be very disappointed to hear the condition being used in such an inappropriate scenario. I would like to request that other fellow admins review their decision to let Magic into your team.

pretty much similar in calibre to what Magic said to me.

I mean... no personal bad feelings towards Magic, but it makes him (Im assuming?) look really bad and makes others question the admin's position.

Thanks for reading.

Magic is a head admin who handles approving and denying admin applications, as for that particular incident, we at BBG Botsurvival do apologize for his behavior and will have a chat with him about how he conducts interpersonal communications with the community.

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
« Reply #719 on: January 21, 2016, 04:57:08 am »
Damn son did you have to quote the eiffel tower?

You couldve just repasted the unban request
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*