Author Topic: Bot Survival NA - Sponsored with Quantum Impulse Gaming  (Read 271342 times)

Offline FeatherSton3

• Private
  • Go big or go home
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SIR_PENIS
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Bot Survival NA - Sponsored with Quantum Impulse Gaming
« Reply #1875 on: November 14, 2016, 07:11:42 pm »
3 Months ehh? thats a while.
Yes. That is how long it took most of us to become accepted.

Offline spaezitzle

• Volunteer
  • "inspirational quote"
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1876 on: November 15, 2016, 09:01:16 am »
Nickname: spaezitzle

GUID: 1218093

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/iamtheonetheonlyone/

How active can you be?: daily

Current Regiment/Clan: USMC

Admin experience: Admin/Moderator for a very popular/active steam group (Actually did moderate) and miniscule experience on gmod

Why do you want this role?: Whenever I'm playing bot survival there are usually NEVER admins on. This happens at 9pm to 1 am pst(my time) Frequently during these times there are trolls and other issues. I'd like to help the players and my friends whenever we're playing on the server.  the lack of admins is very crippling to my gameplay.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 09:14:41 am by spaezitzle »
<3

Offline USMC_Pvt_Mcoy93

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1877 on: November 15, 2016, 09:22:15 am »
THIS IS AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE OF CONCERN ABOUT THE TEAMSPEAK MAD FOR BOT SURVIVAL

It has come to my attention as well as the attention of others such as Alpha(he was quite surprised)and spazitizle("this is retarded" certain permissions were taken away from him), that certain individuals are incidentally or purposefully making changes to the said teamspeak that are ruining the experience for those that actively use it. They are making many broken and unnecessary server groups that may also give to many privileges to pubs. There are also many unnecessary channels that have absolutely nothing to do with bot survival that i recommend should be removed.

I purpose that there should be more specific rules be implemented so that this abuse of privileges need not continue such as asking permission when you want to change anything in the teamspeak including server groups and channels.

Please address this as soon as you can please! 

notable quotes an rants about this experience and why rules need to be implemented to prevent things like this:

Alpha:"The shere stupidity of these servergroups is mindboggling; I cannot help but wonder how these admins could break so many of them, so easily and not even remember how to fix anything, lmfao!"

spaezitzle:"this is retarded"

KazoobieKazobo :"The Meaning of Life Is KazoobieKazobo"

Offline spaezitzle

• Volunteer
  • "inspirational quote"
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1878 on: November 15, 2016, 09:25:35 am »
THIS IS AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE OF CONCERN ABOUT THE TEAMSPEAK MAD FOR BOT SURVIVAL

It has come to my attention as well as the attention of others such as Alpha(he was quite surprised)and spazitizle("this is retarded" certain permissions were taken away from him), that certain individuals are incidentally or purposefully making changes to the said teamspeak that are ruining the experience for those that actively use it. They are making many broken and unnecessary server groups that may also give to many privileges to pubs. There are also many unnecessary channels that have absolutely nothing to do with bot survival that i recommend should be removed.

I purpose that there should be more specific rules be implemented so that this abuse of privileges need not continue such as asking permission when you want to change anything in the teamspeak including server groups and channels.

notable quotes an rants about this experience and why rules need to be implemented to prevent things like this:

Alpha:"The shere stupidity of these servergroups is mindboggling; I cannot help but wonder how these admins could break so many of them, so easily and not even remember how to fix anything, lmfao!"

Yeah, I couldn't see inside of channels or see the people in them for a month and a half. Also, Thanks to Alpha for fixing this problem in 2 minutes.
<3

Offline [BBG] Alpha

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1879 on: November 15, 2016, 09:26:47 am »

It has come to my attention as well as the attention of others such as Alpha(WTF is this shit?)and spazitizle("I'm crying from the idiots who broke the ts and couldn't fix it after a month of trying!" certain permissions were taken away from him), that certain individuals are incidentally or purposefully making changes to the said teamspeak that are ruining the experience for those that actively use it. They are making many broken and unnecessary server groups that may also give to many privileges to pubs. There are also many unnecessary channels that have absolutely nothing to do with bot survival that i recommend should be removed.

Alpha:"The sheer stupidity of these server groups is mind boggling; I cannot help but wonder how these admins could break so many of them, so easily and not even remember how to fix anything, lmfao!"

Alpha: "The retardation here is depressing, will only fix if I can fix shit properly and trash the garbage who crippled the TS in the first place :D

Fixed
It does not matter if you are the happiest person.. An unfortunate weeper.. A powerful beast.. Or a terrifying creature.

We are all equal, in the eyes of the Reaper.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1880 on: November 15, 2016, 06:13:19 pm »
yall post on this thread but won't bump the USMC thread smh
click here to join the 84th

Offline FeatherSton3

• Private
  • Go big or go home
    • View Profile
« Reply #1881 on: November 16, 2016, 10:00:39 pm »
Hey, whoever has the rights to edit the first post on this thread, can we edit it a bit? Maybe add the current maps, admins, other miscellaneous info?  :)

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1882 on: November 16, 2016, 10:14:27 pm »
JDF is dead I can help edit the thread in my free time with Tired and send it to ThunderStormer so he can edit the opening post

Offline FeatherSton3

• Private
  • Go big or go home
    • View Profile
« Reply #1883 on: November 16, 2016, 10:58:58 pm »
JDF is dead I can help edit the thread in my free time with Tired and send it to ThunderStormer so he can edit the opening post
Okay, awesome. Thanks.
Hopefully not literally dead.. :-\

Offline Gbit

• Volunteer
  • nyquil chugging is an olympic sport
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ex USMC 2ndLt, BBG Admin/Squatter
« Reply #1884 on: November 17, 2016, 12:56:55 am »
Nickname: Gbit
GUID: 1407722
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/smaple/
How active can you be?: Every day if needed
Current Regiment/Clan: Sgt in USMC
Admin experience: Familiar with admin commands/responsibilities in NW, Admin in CS:S and CS:GO communities (ksf) and some Rust admin experience (lol).
Why do you want this role?: I'd like to help the BBG community in both bot survival and in the USMC, and becoming an admin in our bot survival server will help me accomplish both of these goals. I'm willing to moderate and improve the user experience in the server, and I can be active every day if needed. I've been in the BBG community for more than 3 years, and I aim to help in any way I can.

Edit: added stuff
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 01:09:43 am by Gbit »

Offline [BBG] Alpha

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1885 on: November 17, 2016, 01:00:23 am »
Hopefully not literally dead.. :-\

Nope. Just his internet life.
It does not matter if you are the happiest person.. An unfortunate weeper.. A powerful beast.. Or a terrifying creature.

We are all equal, in the eyes of the Reaper.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1886 on: November 17, 2016, 01:07:52 am »

i can edit it if you need something changed.   With that being said, i told tired  a while back he(or some other high placed admin on the staff) could make a new thread.  it doesn't changed who owns the server.  That way you can easily update the op seeing as JDf is too busy to do it himself.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 02:32:31 am by Thunderstormer »
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline The Inventor

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Brock
« Reply #1887 on: November 17, 2016, 02:24:56 am »
is it normal for an admin on here to spam spawn admin weapons for everyone? it was really annoying and repetitive.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1888 on: November 17, 2016, 02:57:07 am »

i can edit it if you need something changed.   With that being said, i told tired  a while back he(or some other high placed admin on the staff) could make a new thread.  it doesn't changed who owns the server.  That way you can easily update the op seeing as JDf is too busy to do it himself.

alrighty, i'm probably planning to start a new thread with the BBG FSE account, thanks for the clarification Thunder.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1889 on: November 17, 2016, 03:11:32 am »

alrighty, i'm probably planning to start a new thread with the BBG FSE account, thanks for the clarification Thunder.

sounds good.   feel free to make a post in this thread directing people to the new thread when you are ready.   I will lock this thread after so people don't go to the wrong thread.

i would recommend you take care of any last ban/unban requests here,(if there are any left at that point in time) and maybe decide what you want to do with the admin apps here.(like have them post again over there or whatever you feel like)  that way you don't need to keep coming back to this thread for another week or 2 trying to clean up what is left.  it is just easier having a clean start over there. 
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 10:10:58 am by Thunderstormer »
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.