Author Topic: .  (Read 34287 times)

Wursti

Re: Wursti's Statistics Thread | Players completed
« Reply #360 on: November 19, 2023, 11:32:00 am »
Yea as tommy said

I asked multiple people for their Top30 in 2022, so I used these results + the Achievements of 2022 = The Top 10

I tried my best to ask people from which I think arent biased towards the same people to reduce the bias as much as possible and also didnt do one myself

Bagins has the same score as Extazz but less Gold which is why I put Extazz above him
Other 2 close people were Golden and Steinmann

If Id do it 100% skill based it would be a copy paste from Gibby & Herisheys Thread and I didnt want to do that so I did it a bit different which means that pure skill is just 50%, the other 50% is using it for ze palmares

Thats also why I wrote this at the bottom:

« Last Edit: November 19, 2023, 11:58:30 am by Wursti »

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #361 on: November 19, 2023, 05:09:35 pm »
Bagins should be in 2022 over Fietta
it's based on statistics
This is obviously incorrect, or it would be exactly the same as the percentage of points section

We can argue about the skill lvl Fietta ended up with, but he was a spec npc for 80% of the year, through all of Envy and the first half of RT, up until September/October. That’s not controversial, he wasn’t good enough to play before that point and didn’t. So he played in matches for like 3 months of the year, while Bagins put the England 2022 team together when it was a mess, went onto Renegades and finished the year with Regrouped and was generally regarded as a top 3 player until he quit Renegades in October. I think you were asking the wrong ppl if they put someone that barely played that year in their top 10.

Bagins being in 2022 is not just about skill, it’s about him having more impact on the year than anyone else by making Renegades out of nothing. 2022 would’ve been a complete wash if he didn’t make it, and if he didn’t put the effort in to create a team as good as RT out of players very few ppl thought could do that. Renegades fell off after roster changes and less motivation from Bagins, but for the first few months he made a team that was outcompeting a giga stack.
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Wursti

« Reply #362 on: November 19, 2023, 05:38:49 pm »
Well its stuff that I can judge for 2012 for example so I cant let that impact anything just because I have more information in 2022

If it was for me I would do that swap but it would also be kind of unfair which is why I asked people for their judgement and fietta ended up 11-20 in total on nearly every list so he does have a case after all

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: November 19, 2023, 05:41:06 pm »
it's based on statistics
This is obviously incorrect, or it would be exactly the same as the percentage of points section

We can argue about the skill lvl Fietta ended up with, but he was a spec npc for 80% of the year, through all of Envy and the first half of RT, up until September/October. That’s not controversial, he wasn’t good enough to play before that point and didn’t. So he played in matches for like 3 months of the year, while Bagins put the England 2022 team together when it was a mess, went onto Renegades and finished the year with Regrouped and was generally regarded as a top 3 player until he quit Renegades in October. I think you were asking the wrong ppl if they put someone that barely played that year in their top 10.

Bagins being in 2022 is not just about skill, it’s about him having more impact on the year than anyone else by making Renegades out of nothing. 2022 would’ve been a complete wash if he didn’t make it, and if he didn’t put the effort in to create a team as good as RT out of players very few ppl thought could do that. Renegades fell off after roster changes and less motivation from Bagins, but for the first few months he made a team that was outcompeting a giga stack.
useless talk but it's honourable of you to defend bagins, everyone knows the truth about fiotta.............
« Last Edit: November 19, 2023, 06:23:43 pm by Zeyden 狼 »

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: November 19, 2023, 05:43:19 pm »
Well its stuff that I can judge for 2012 for example so I cant let that impact anything just because I have more information in 2022

If it was for me I would do that swap but it would also be kind of unfair which is why I asked people for their judgement and fietta ended up 11-20 in total on nearly every list so he does have a case after all
ye but if you start asking for poeple opinions yk it's more of a sociogram AKA "who do i like the most between thoses 2" and in that matter bagins was like me uh... not a very diplomatic person... so no shit poeple would rather vote for the boosted fiotta  :-X

(if you want a advice, trust yourself more then others opinion, especially in such a obivious matter XD)
« Last Edit: November 19, 2023, 05:46:20 pm by Zeyden 狼 »

Wursti

« Reply #365 on: November 19, 2023, 06:02:13 pm »
Bagins was 1-10 in the votes but as I said its not all that matters on here as it would just be a clone from what Gibby and Herishey did

In the end saying that Fietta shouldnt be there from an individual level is obviously true, but in the end he had his part in the dominant team of that year and still was voted 11-20
And im sure many people dont like him either and thats what many had to suffer from on lists (hello) which is why I always was a fan of pure numbers :D

But in the end I want this to be accurate so I could change it of course
« Last Edit: November 19, 2023, 07:07:20 pm by Wursti »

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: uwuwuwuwuwu
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #366 on: November 19, 2023, 08:12:26 pm »
bro i went away for months/year at a time and everytime i came back just to play one tournament, i was still better than fietta. the guy is dogshit.

To put him top 10 on anything is literally a meme
« Last Edit: November 19, 2023, 08:14:28 pm by ONeil_ »

Wursti

« Reply #367 on: November 19, 2023, 08:26:35 pm »
Updated 2022 Team then for now

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #368 on: November 19, 2023, 10:00:09 pm »
I'm so proud of you Wursti, this is truly a life achievement!
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline RedFeu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: idol of Lebrave
  • Side: Union
« Reply #369 on: November 19, 2023, 10:23:32 pm »
You need to add my win during the random tournament of tonight.

Offline DoubleBread

• Sergeant
  • Salakien's wife basically
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
  • Nick: 56e DoubleBread
« Reply #370 on: November 20, 2023, 12:36:56 am »
I'm so proud of you Wursti, this is truly a life achievement!
Why do you keep posting this here again and again? Seems to me like you're genuinely obsessed. One time you're mocking a guy for spending time on something actually valuable to this community, then you're the one who wastes his time re-posting sarcastic notes that contribute to nothing. Just saying.

Offline AchillesTheOne

• Major
  • Seals 6 [54]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The One, The Only, The Notorious
« Reply #371 on: November 20, 2023, 12:38:24 am »
it's based on statistics

I humbly disagree, Bagins is overrated af. I clapped him (alongside most of top players) everytime even in his favourite position. He was only good (trash) when Poosy carried his little ass.

im out, ONTO BANNERLORD!

Online Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #372 on: November 20, 2023, 09:00:04 am »
Bagins was 1-10 in the votes but as I said its not all that matters on here as it would just be a clone from what Gibby and Herishey did

In the end saying that Fietta shouldnt be there from an individual level is obviously true, but in the end he had his part in the dominant team of that year and still was voted 11-20
And im sure many people dont like him either and thats what many had to suffer from on lists (hello) which is why I always was a fan of pure numbers :D

But in the end I want this to be accurate so I could change it of course

Thank you very much for appreciating the best support player in NW 2022, I even have clips of farming Gibby and co in rotations! I see you removed me from the best team 2022, ultimately support players are always needed and the fact you caved in to Gibby and Zeyden's dribble is disappointing.

Oneil is irrelevant and has been trash talking me since 2016, randomly comes here and is useless as per

I've been beating Gibby and Zeyden in the entirety of 2022 with enough videos to prove it, they're talking about individual skill but obviously don't talk about smart play, which is something I excelled in way more than these two. The end of RT without Python, no trainings or anything similar, unfortunately for Gibby, his team with Zeyden got bodied in the finals, with me starting it off with a quadrakill. As tommy has said, this is about statistics, not about fancy feints or ranges, thus my rightful place in the 2022 team would make absolute sense as the creme de la creme of support players. The fact you listen to such monstrous fools and obvious rivals is silly, the scent of jealousy in the air is rampant!

Don't be fooled or baited by people who are jealous of RT, you're way smarter than that. I'd also like to humble Gibby and say that I was a core member of RT near the start, and he is blinded by 5v5 tournaments or anything similar. Bagins spent more time trolling his team half-way through, causing more issues than playing, no chance with that dead-ass attitude he even sniffed top 10, it's no wonder he couldn't be in any team without him leaving or being kicked for his piss-poor attitude. It's even more comical seeing Chuckster in top 10 2022 when he was farmed after he didn't have Achilles next to him and was memed on for not even being able to rotate in rotations and running in like an absolute buffoon, Chuckster made any team worse in 2022 because of his terrible trolling attitude, no one can deny that.

It's funny how they mention only me but don't mention people like Chuckster who's impact with the first two months of the year in Envy then considerably dropped off after. It's blatant bias and one sided. Think harder Wursti, don't get baited by rivals. Mad cope and seethe from these two it's actually childish and embarrassing.

kind regards,
trot888
« Last Edit: November 20, 2023, 01:49:58 pm by Fietta »

Offline Nightwing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: November 20, 2023, 09:22:33 am »
nightwing had me on the ropes though, slapped me around like a fish

Online Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #374 on: November 20, 2023, 09:27:56 am »
nightwing had me on the ropes though, slapped me around like a fish

Honestly the easiest players to kill are people who are so focused on being fancy like Gibby and Zeyden, as soon as they look away they get stabbed, whilst the hardest are the simple players. Gibby is arguably the person I've farmed the most in rotations.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2023, 09:30:29 am by Fietta »