Author Topic: 59th Regiment of Foot [EU] - founded in 2013. Best Community EU. Apply 59th.eu  (Read 13191 times)

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.55 l Hursty l FP Jayke
  • Side: Neutral

Offline sirkaide

• Captain
  • Founder/Former leader of the 59th, NRP & Jailbreak
    • View Profile
    • 59th Website
  • Nick: Not politically correct
  • Side: Union
Insane clutch, looks like it was quite a match. Looking forward to seeing the 59th in the EIC playoffs, feel like you guys have a lot to show and can make quite the long run.  Also can't wait for the 17th to enter their first competition as I'm convinced they will perform amazingly well.

It was a cracking game and very intense. Mutual respect from both sides.

Offline Krytenn

• First Lieutenant
  • 59th_Col_Krytenn
    • View Profile
Great game last night. 5-5 draw with the 17th. Excellent clutch by two 59th Grenadiers 2v10 !

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
A massive thank you for accepting our last minute event, even though we were unable to pull numbers last minuite for a 1v1.

Will be remembered.

xoxo

Offline Scandypandy

• Private
  • Head of NRP
    • View Profile
    • 59th Website
59th have in many ways contributed more to the NW public scene than any other regiment

godspeed

Offline El_Presidente

• Colonel
  • David
    • View Profile
As much as I have a negative opinion of some 59th members. I agree with SCANDY, here, here.

Offline Scandypandy

• Private
  • Head of NRP
    • View Profile
    • 59th Website
As much as I have a negative opinion of some 59th members. I agree with SCANDY, here, here.

ah, the 19th
another pillar of the NW Public scene

a very pleasant day to you good sir

Offline Kieran

• Sergeant Major
  • Successfully couped the 19th off Pres!
    • View Profile

ah, the 19th

Hello loyal Irishman of the Empire. We, the 19th have a bad rep but thank you for thinking we also have contributed as I think we have too. Just like the 59th also.... Both regiments are so powerful. #LetsMerge

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.55 l Hursty l FP Jayke

ah, the 19th

"Pillar"

Offline sirkaide

• Captain
    • View Profile
    • 59th Website
Some news for the community,

We in the 59th have managed to preform well enough to get into the semi-finals of the EIC. With our great team we are aiming to get into the final!

The popular NWBC is returning for a 3rd season. The 59th led coalition won the last competition. 59th has formed a new coalition 'The Old Guard' for the NWBC to defend our title. The 77y and NR4 have joined us with the coalition. We have a really good chance of winning the cup! Stay tuned...

Spoiler
Had to repost a recent 1v1 video whereby Posh and Fulgent manage to clutch a 2v14 against the 17th and a bunch of experienced players.

[close]
« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 05:02:32 pm by sirkaide »

Offline Wolffe

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Bydand!
    • View Profile
    • 92nd Regiment of Foot
  • Nick: 92nd | Col | John Gordon

We in the 59th have managed to preform well enough to get into the semi-finals of the EIC. With our great team we are aiming to get into the final!

The popular NWBC is returning for a 3rd season. The 59th led coalition won the last competition. 59th has formed a new coalition 'The Old Guard' for the NWBC to defend our title. The 77y and NR4 have joined us with the coalition. We have a really good chance of winning the cup! Stay tuned...

Spoiler
Had to repost a recent 1v1 video whereby Posh and Fulgent manage to clutch a 2v14 against the 17th and a bunch of experienced players.

[close]

Best of luck :)

Offline sirkaide

• Captain
    • View Profile
    • 59th Website

Spoiler

[close]

Best of luck :)

Tar mate

Offline Krytenn

• First Lieutenant
  • 59th_Col_Krytenn
    • View Profile
Looking forward to the NWBC match this sunday  :)

Offline sirkaide

• Captain
    • View Profile
    • 59th Website

Another win for the (Old Guard) coalition in the NWBC. The 59th is battling on two fronts at the moment <3

Offline Chri

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2e_Huss_Cpt_Chri // Nr4-OLt aD

Another win for the (Old Guard) coalition in the NWBC. The 59th is battling on two fronts at the moment <3

Had a great time fighting and winning alongside u guys against our german rivals. Now lets get that trophy! C:
''Wärst du Kornett hättest du das Duell gewonnen'' -[Nr.101]Nicolas 2k17

Godemporer of the most professional Cav in ze World!!!111!!!11