Author Topic: [KGL] King's German Legion  (Read 23305 times)

Offline Chainsor

• Major General
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Hptm_Chainsor
  • Side: Neutral
Re: [KGL] King's German Legion
« Reply #90 on: June 18, 2019, 07:22:02 pm »
It's always a positive thing to see regiments/group of players trying themselves in competitive environnements. More than giving a good impression of the 5th (even though I understand it does matter in your eyes), I hope you guys enjoyed yourselves. Taking 2 rounds out of 7 against the reigning champion of last 7v7 and winner of that tournament is good introduction to the competitive scene, no doubt.

If your experience was deemed positive, I can only invite you to sign-up again for the upcoming 8v8 Groupfighting Tournament in early July, that Shadey and I are hosting. We have only one spot left, but we might be able to push the limit to 16 if there is enough interest.

You can find more information on that thread. Wherever we see you there or at another tournament, have fun!

Thank you very much for these kind words! We definitely enjoyed our staying for the two matches! We will discuss this invitation in our upcomming stuff meeting.

We try to play here and there some groupfighting matches or 1v1's against some german and sometimes some international regiments, but actually not more. We once played in a M. Tournament where both, cavalry and infantry, played together. But thats the only tournament, besides the last one, where we attended which was competetive (as far as i can remember (I don't count 1v1/GF tournaments from the german community)).

Offline Chainsor

• Major General
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 29, 2019, 09:26:54 pm »
We held our 10 years anniversary groupfighting tournament a few weeks ago. It was a success! We didnt reach the total number of 16 regiments, but it was still fine with 8.

Read more here
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 05:46:18 pm by Chainsor »

Offline Chainsor

• Major General
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 15, 2019, 09:23:37 pm »
Was a good 10 years run. GG and thanks boys.

Offline Goodest

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2Lr_Hauptgefreiter_Goodest
« Reply #93 on: October 25, 2019, 07:51:00 am »
you're welcome!

Offline Chainsor

• Major General
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS
    • View Profile