Poll

Allow people to get involved in Greece

Yes
12 (80%)
No
3 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: June 10, 2016, 11:13:36 pm

Author Topic: BoP: 1933 [Out-of-character-thread]  (Read 41325 times)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Re: BoP: 1933 [Out-of-character-thread]
« Reply #255 on: May 27, 2016, 08:22:14 pm »
Touché
you know it's still wrong right. It's not proofed either lol
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline OttoFIN

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #256 on: May 27, 2016, 08:22:46 pm »
I remember Dazzer raging in the first BoP: 1914 and in one of the Mafia forum games. I rather not see something like that happen again.

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: May 27, 2016, 08:23:20 pm »
Touché
you know it's still wrong right. It's not proofed either lol

RIP me. Just got my dictionary and noticed it lel.....
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: May 27, 2016, 08:31:34 pm »
I don't really care if dazzer plays. It's not like he would be a great power or anything

I don't really like ted playing as a great power but that's a topic for another day

I remember Dazzer raging in the first BoP: 1914 and in one of the Mafia forum games. I rather not see something like that happen again.
ted has also raged multiple times. Anyone remember enlightenment?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 08:35:52 pm by BabyJesus »
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: May 27, 2016, 08:42:00 pm »

Note the difference: I raged because my (rather not waterproof, but still good) plans were ignored when an event was written. And the other rage was due to Cazasar simply making up stuff out of nowhere (remember the assassination in Austria-Hungary), he later admitted that there was no real reason for it but him having the idea to make it up. Anyways, yes, I raged two times, I need to admit that. But Dazzer raged because of insanely stupid actions leading to his doom. After all I've managed to stabilize Germany in the last BoP while fighting a three-front-war and managed to settle peace by diplomatic actions while everyone else was going like "war, war, war!", let's not forget this.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 08:44:46 pm by Ted »
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Dazzer

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: May 27, 2016, 09:13:23 pm »
why do you think so lol

Because every post of yours on the BoP threads so far has been full of autism. You have proven yourself not capable of understanding the rules and mechanics of the game, I personally don't have any interest in having a nation led by someone who can't write proper posts, fails to understand the most basic points about economy and politics and is more trolling then actually playing. Examples needed?

omg jeez okay I was on phone and was lazy to write on this thread, calm down

you could make a chart or smth to see which countries are still available

thanks redredcoat  >:(

I still have no clue what nation I could pick, does anybody have any tips?
could I pick, like, Kingdom of Hungary?

are all nations taken?

gib Magyarország pls

All in all it's Bravescot's decision - I trust in him to be reasonable.
I actually dont see anything wrong with my posts. Please, define autism. When did I troll in a BoP game? Can you prove it? Can you also prove I raged in a BoP game? And you know, not everyone has such "good" english as you, to make intelligent-looking posts about politics etc.  ;)
If someone like you is in this game, I wont join for sure, dont worry. Bye

Oh, and if you think that "autistic" means stupid and pointless, then take a look at your previous thread https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=31635.0
Autism is an insult for those who have it. If you want to look "intelligent" in your posts, then please, omit such words.

I was raging in the mafia game because most of the players kept trolling, including Ted, and lynched me the first at the start of every round.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 09:19:08 pm by Dazzer »

Offline Bravescot

• The WoR Avatar Guy
  • Donator
  • The rank icon guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: May 27, 2016, 09:14:17 pm »
Note the difference: I raged because my (rather not waterproof, but still good) plans were ignored when an event was written.
Which was before he properly understood that plans don't always go perfectly. Sometimes they go so wrong it hurts.

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: May 27, 2016, 09:28:47 pm »
This is mainly a dice game with the GM deciding your chances, even if the GM decides hey you have a 80% chance on this dice roll you can still fail.

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: May 27, 2016, 09:36:14 pm »
This is mainly a dice game with the GM deciding your chances, even if the GM decides hey you have a 80% chance on this dice roll you can still fail.

Exactly. Took me some time to accept that, I do not deny it. Anyways, back to topic. What do you guys think about the current situation? Germany is a bit too selfconfident in my opinion (It doesn't even have a real army but is trying to end the Treaty of Versailles) while I personally am thinking about what position I am going to take in case of other nations interferring in China.
>>Scenes<<

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: May 27, 2016, 09:38:03 pm »
Something I find funny is that Woodrow Wilson was the main person to come up with the idea of the Lague of Nations, but yet America never actually joined it.

Germany hasn't really done anything yet. They spread some facist ideas but that's about it.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 09:43:49 pm by BabyJesus »

Offline The Mighty McLovin

• Deserves a better title than this
  • Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #265 on: May 27, 2016, 09:42:58 pm »
Meanwhile the Soviet Union is messing shit up in the East.

Offline TheRedRedcoat

• First Lieutenant
  • uhh
    • View Profile
  • Nick: u
« Reply #266 on: May 27, 2016, 10:35:38 pm »
Ted start rping a bit. The United States was hugely isolationist and didn't want to get involved in direct conflict.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: May 27, 2016, 10:49:26 pm »
Ted start rping a bit. The United States was hugely isolationist and didn't want to get involved in direct conflict.
its ok the president can only do so much without the support of congress :P

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: May 27, 2016, 11:12:41 pm »
Passing laws without the parliament means dictatorship. The President is sure that the people of Germany will notice that and are not going to vote for Mr. Hitler's party in the next election. It is clear that Hitler's aim is to become nothing less then a dictator.

Note "The President", not "the Government and Congress"  ;)
>>Scenes<<

Offline TheRedRedcoat

• First Lieutenant
  • uhh
    • View Profile
  • Nick: u
« Reply #269 on: May 27, 2016, 11:48:27 pm »
Passing laws without the parliament means dictatorship. The President is sure that the people of Germany will notice that and are not going to vote for Mr. Hitler's party in the next election. It is clear that Hitler's aim is to become nothing less then a dictator.

Note "The President", not "the Government and Congress"  ;)
FDR wasn't so open with his ideals, for fear of ostracizing the more isolationist elements of American politics.