Author Topic: The Killbox Server [Relaunched]  (Read 41115 times)

Offline Rhinosmyth

• First Lieutenant
  • The Inactive Colonel of the 65y
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The Killbox Server v2.0
« Reply #150 on: July 02, 2017, 01:59:21 am »
I'm doing this again because apparently we got forgotten
Name you got banned:Nytromega
  Date and time when you were banned:March (probably)
  Reason for the ban:TK
  Why should we unban you:We were just messing around together, teamkilling just the two of us, aaand this happened, god we miss the good times on this server
 ID: 1178348

Your unban request has not been forgotten, the Head Admin staff are on holiday and they will make the decisions when they get back. Furthermore, your friend can make the unban appeal themselves.

Offline Nyatasha

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 03, 2017, 10:48:11 am »
  Why should we unban you:We were just messing around together, teamkilling just the two of us, aaand this happened, god we miss the good times on this server

Your unban request has not been forgotten, the Head Admin staff are on holiday and they will make the decisions when they get back. Furthermore, your friend can make the unban appeal themselves.

He doesn't know how to speak english, i had to ask myself

Offline Rhinosmyth

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 05, 2017, 06:19:43 pm »
Please unban me

Name you got banned: ElectricBullet12
  Date and time when you were banned:I'm not sure but about 2 months ago at around 5:00 MST
  Reason for the ban: TK'ing my friend
  Why should we unban you: I really enjoy the server and was just joking around with my friend not knowing I would be banned, I won't do it again

Name you got banned:
53rdKuvMill_Miralay_SNationaL
53thKuvMill_Sultan_SNationaL
Ottoman_Sultan_SooNationaL

*I do not remember*

Date and time when you were banned: 5 - 6 months ago

Reason for the ban: *I do not remember*

Why should we unban you: Every evening *53rdKuvMill* 7 - 10 person come practicing .

ID: *I do not remember*

All Unbanned

Offline Nyatasha

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 06, 2017, 11:12:36 am »
The unban didn't work D:

Offline Rhinosmyth

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 06, 2017, 01:26:20 pm »
The unban didn't work D:

Wait for the reset, every monday at midnight.

Offline Glenn.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #155 on: July 16, 2017, 07:08:23 pm »
Steam Name: [27th] Jack

Why would you be a good admin: I believe that I would be a good and suitable admin for the server KillBox because I can dedicate time and effort into making sure that all rules are being inforced and that any rule breakings that may occur, they are dealt with swiftly and accordingly. I do not treat any members differently because of the regiment they might be in or if I don't have a good past with a specific person or group of people. So everyone is treated equally and with the respect that they deserve.

About yourself: I'm currently 16 years of age, I live in the almighty United Kingdom and have recently just completed my GCSE's and awaiting my results...  :-\ . I enjoy playing games which include a type of role-play and reinactments such as Arma 2/3 and of course Mount & Blade: Napoleonic wars/Anglo Zulu Wars, I am looking to purchasing the new Holdfast: Nations at War game as well as soon as the Early Access is released, and will hopefuly at some point being maybe seeing this server on there or a similiar one to this, as this would be a nice server to be carried over to that game aswell like 59th_Jailbreak & Napoleonic Role-play.

Current admins that could vouch for you: There was one but he got removed I heard (Colonel_Farts) if thats true or not...?

Admin experience (if any): I have experience in PF servers & Anglo Zulu Servers.

Spoken Languages: English
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 07:10:33 pm by Glenn. »

Offline Glenn.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #156 on: August 06, 2017, 05:05:37 pm »

Why would you be a good admin: I believe that I would be a good and suitable admin for the server KillBox because I can dedicate time and effort into making sure that all rules are being inforced and that any rule breakings that may occur, they are dealt with swiftly and accordingly. I do not treat any members differently because of the regiment they might be in or if I don't have a good past with a specific person or group of people. So everyone is treated equally and with the respect that they deserve.

About yourself: I'm currently 16 years of age, I live in the almighty United Kingdom and have recently just completed my GCSE's and awaiting my results...  :-\ . I enjoy playing games which include a type of role-play and reinactments such as Arma 2/3 and of course Mount & Blade: Napoleonic wars/Anglo Zulu Wars, I am looking to purchasing the new Holdfast: Nations at War game as well as soon as the Early Access is released, and will hopefuly at some point being maybe seeing this server on there or a similiar one to this, as this would be a nice server to be carried over to that game aswell like 59th_Jailbreak & Napoleonic Role-play.

Current admins that could vouch for you: There was one but he got removed I heard (Colonel_Farts) if thats true or not...?

Admin experience (if any): I have experience in PF servers & Anglo Zulu Servers.

Anyone know the rough time of when these get responded to... :D

Offline ElectricBullet12

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 18, 2017, 04:29:59 am »
  Date and time when you were banned:I'm not sure but about 2 months ago at around 5:00 MST
  Why should we unban you: I really enjoy the server and was just joking around with my friend not knowing I would be banned, I won't do it again

ID:1167740
« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 06:02:01 pm by ElectricBullet12 »

Offline hunter491

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 22, 2017, 12:19:19 pm »

Anyone know the rough time of when these get responded to... :D

hopefully, you will get an answer from us within a few days.

Offline Nisla

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 27, 2017, 07:43:42 pm »
Steam Name: /Nisla-\

Why would you be a good admin: Because I'm keeping calm at all situations and I will judge fairly. Also I like to keep the server a fair and enjoyable place for everyone including be kind to everyone.

About yourself: I'm 15 years old going into 9th grade and I live in Germany. At the moment I'm "Regular" in the 10th_JBH. I've got about 2200 hours in Mount & Blade Warband and I love to play Napoleonic Wars. In my free time I'm reading books, playing on my PC or doing sports.

Current admins that could vouch for you: I don't know any that would vouch for me.

Admin experience (if any): I have been an admin on Aeterna_Hungergames (native), 59th_Jailbreak, Pirate_Battle1 and Napoleonic_Roleplay.

Spoken Languages: German, english and a little bit spanish

Offline Mandingo

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 27, 2017, 07:59:04 pm »
Steam Name: Mandingo (steam link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mandongokongo)

Why would you be a good admin: I am a regular user of the Killbox server, with it right now the one I am on the most. However, usually when I am on the server, there seems to be a lack of Admins, resulting in a lack of order with people breaking the rules at times without consequence. As someone familuar with both the game and the server (most of my hours are in NW or mods of a simular formula such as NaS) I believe that I, as someone who both enjoys the server and is experianced in it (I remember going on the server years ago), I can  actively enforce the roll of an administator in order to ensure the users of Killbox server that there is somebody who will listen to their enquiries and also put confiedence in them that the server has somebody who actively enforces the rules.

About yourself: I am a 15 year old from the United Kingdom. I have been in multiple regimentsand have lead one myself. Outside of Mount and Blade I frequently play EU4 and Victoria 2 with friends. Outside of games as a whole, I am a member of the Conservitive Future, so I can ensure a strong and stable server, and am into politics and political campaigning, being a young brexitier. In school, I am currently taking GCSE French, so I have learnt a decent portion of the Languages vocabulary and grammar. As I am doing my GCSEs this year, I will not be active on steam from December 2017 to July 2018, but I be just as active as before when I return.

Current admins that could vouch for you: No

Admin experience (if any):
I have run my own server for regimental use (which I had to pay for), which we hosted training and also some 1v1s for about a month.

How much time could you spend daily on the server: Monday to Thursday: an hour a day Friday - Saturday: 3-6 hours

Spoken Languages: English (Native), French (Semi-Fluent)

Offline thomaspainj

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 27, 2017, 10:43:23 pm »
hey my name :the random someone
I don't know when I was banned
I reason I got perm banned was because I kept kicking my team
ive learnt my lesson and I won't do it again
please unban me  I really like your server :(

i'm really sorry

thanks for everything

Offline Rhinosmyth

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 06, 2017, 04:36:37 pm »
Steam Name: /Nisla-\

Why would you be a good admin: Because I'm keeping calm at all situations and I will judge fairly. Also I like to keep the server a fair and enjoyable place for everyone including be kind to everyone.

About yourself: I'm 15 years old going into 9th grade and I live in Germany. At the moment I'm "Regular" in the 10th_JBH. I've got about 2200 hours in Mount & Blade Warband and I love to play Napoleonic Wars. In my free time I'm reading books, playing on my PC or doing sports.

Current admins that could vouch for you: I don't know any that would vouch for me.

Admin experience (if any): I have been an admin on Aeterna_Hungergames (native), 59th_Jailbreak, Pirate_Battle1 and Napoleonic_Roleplay.

Spoken Languages: German, english and a little bit spanish

Accepted

i'm really sorry

thanks for everything

Please provide your ingame ID, you can find it on the bottom left when you enter servers such as the groupfighting server

Steam Name: Mandingo (steam link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mandongokongo)

Why would you be a good admin: I am a regular user of the Killbox server, with it right now the one I am on the most. However, usually when I am on the server, there seems to be a lack of Admins, resulting in a lack of order with people breaking the rules at times without consequence. As someone familuar with both the game and the server (most of my hours are in NW or mods of a simular formula such as NaS) I believe that I, as someone who both enjoys the server and is experianced in it (I remember going on the server years ago), I can  actively enforce the roll of an administator in order to ensure the users of Killbox server that there is somebody who will listen to their enquiries and also put confiedence in them that the server has somebody who actively enforces the rules.

About yourself: I am a 15 year old from the United Kingdom. I have been in multiple regimentsand have lead one myself. Outside of Mount and Blade I frequently play EU4 and Victoria 2 with friends. Outside of games as a whole, I am a member of the Conservitive Future, so I can ensure a strong and stable server, and am into politics and political campaigning, being a young brexitier. In school, I am currently taking GCSE French, so I have learnt a decent portion of the Languages vocabulary and grammar. As I am doing my GCSEs this year, I will not be active on steam from December 2017 to July 2018, but I be just as active as before when I return.

Current admins that could vouch for you: No

Admin experience (if any):
I have run my own server for regimental use (which I had to pay for), which we hosted training and also some 1v1s for about a month.

How much time could you spend daily on the server: Monday to Thursday: an hour a day Friday - Saturday: 3-6 hours

Spoken Languages: English (Native), French (Semi-Fluent)

Please attempt to try and get some more vouches as either put no vouches or people who you listed as vouches could not tell me who you are.

ID:1167740

Unban accepted

Offline thomaspainj

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 11, 2017, 01:13:08 am »

i'm really sorry

thanks for everything
here it is 1351497 thanks for everything

Offline Killer2002been

• Volunteer
  • Private First Class in the 65y
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: November 13, 2017, 08:11:32 pm »
Steam Name: 65y killer2002been

Why would you be a good admin: I treat everyone fairly no matter what. I want to be justified fairly so i will do so to other people. I usually always follow the rules. I will NEVER abuse admin commands/cheats/permissions. I can be trusted and loyal.

About yourself: Im a 15yo boy from the netherlands. I am active within the community and our regiment, as you mentioned last week. I am loyal and trustfull.

Current admins that could vouch for you: Ryan

Admin experience (if any): None

Spoken Languages: Dutch(native), English(fluent), german(basic),russian(cyrillic and very basics)
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 08:13:04 pm by Killer2002been »