Author Topic: [IXe] 15ᵉ Régiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde Impériale (Under New Leadership) NA  (Read 262258 times)

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
I made Varsity Track today. Its a really great feeling that's the last four and a half months of working my butt of have been worth it. Loosing 40 pounds has also been nice. My only regret is how I have been unable to truly fulfill my requirements I owe the regiment over the past couple months. I however can take comfort in that we have a great staff that has kept us going in my absence. Come summertime I will be back and we will really take of.
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Betaknight

• Major
  • To Protect and To Serve
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Betaknight
I made Varsity Track today. Its a really great feeling that's the last four and a half months of working my butt of have been worth it. Loosing 40 pounds has also been nice. My only regret is how I have been unable to truly fulfill my requirements I owe the regiment over the past couple months. I however can take comfort in that we have a great staff that has kept us going in my absence. Come summertime I will be back and we will really take of.
30 pound lost because of afro hair was cut?
10 pound from not eating pasta for 3 months?
Well...
The first modder for NW.

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
Not eating pasta? I have stopped eating many things but Pasta is not and will never be one of those!
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline fasr32

• Private
  • hodor :O jk Gott schutz den kaiser von osterreich
    • View Profile
  • Nick: IXe[15e]SoP_Jaime_Lannister
  • Side: Confederacy
sorry i couldnt attend tonight, had to go out with m'lady
God Wills It

It is not wisdom but Authority that makes a law.

“For such is the nature of man, that howsoever they may acknowledge many others to be more witty, or more eloquent, or more learned; Yet they will hardly believe there be many so wise as themselves: For they see their own wit at hand, and other mens at a distance.”

Offline Betaknight

• Major
  • To Protect and To Serve
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Betaknight
Your sister?
The first modder for NW.

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
*gunshots*

Offline DrByeBYe

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I like to spam feints and get the Hate + Love
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sike!
which events do you run?
"That which does not kill me can only make me stronger. I don’t see why everybody feel as though that they gotta tell me how to live my life"
- Tupac

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
which events do you run?

Typically 100,200,400,4x400 and Long Jumps. Today was my first meet in varsity. Man running varsity is some tough shit. I PR'd in my 400 though which was fresh.

Offline munky-wunky

• Captain
  • Oh, I'm a good old rebel, Now thats just what I am
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
i do 800 fuck man that kills me hahah
Spoiler
Welcome to FSE hun. Enjoy your stay on s.s. Duuring. Lifeboat is to be found on upper left corner as "log out". We wish you enjoy the journey. Thank you for choosing Dutch Sea For your vacation.
[close]

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
First new profile pic in nearly a year!

You jam distance Munk? See 400's kill me enough as it is I couldnt do any more. Here is a relevant thread. https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=15281.msg588802#msg588802

Offline InUrBase, EatingUrBacon

• First Lieutenant
  • Heil Hillary
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]TheFlood_ChrisPBacon
track is wack
Quote from loyal PLG cultist
yeah i'm so glad i joined this respectful, loving christian regiment that in no way makes me feel ashamed of my race.
[close]

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Ryner

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Crew4lyfe

This is what happened to one of my friends mid-practice
[close]

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
He trip on a hurdle?

Offline Ryner

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral