Author Topic: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s) - Final Update Posted!  (Read 132237 times)

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s) - Both Regiments List Added!
« Reply #1245 on: March 27, 2021, 11:53:17 pm »
In the UK we already have half our adult population vaccinated, apparantly. Sucks to be a dirty EU!!
you wish the vaccin is effective
2 of the most vaccinated countries  ???

In the UK we already have half our adult population vaccinated, apparantly. Sucks to be a dirty EU!!
you wish the vaccin is effective
Brazilian Mutation goes BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Tommmy

• First Sergeant
  • drinkin' Moets holdin Tecs
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1246 on: April 03, 2021, 09:40:23 pm »
where is the 59th
si vis pacem, parabellum

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1247 on: April 03, 2021, 09:50:32 pm »
Where it belongs, nowhere near a list.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #1248 on: April 04, 2021, 01:17:47 am »
Please do not wake up Kaide
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1249 on: April 04, 2021, 02:01:59 am »
We spoke on Facebook the other day
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #1250 on: April 05, 2021, 09:01:59 pm »
no one cares ???
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Tommmy

• First Sergeant
  • drinkin' Moets holdin Tecs
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: April 07, 2021, 07:43:47 pm »

hahahahahaha jokeman
si vis pacem, parabellum

Offline MaNdar1nch1k

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: April 07, 2021, 09:57:49 pm »
Nowhere to be even seen in the French Legacy.. wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #1253 on: April 08, 2021, 02:09:38 am »
you're top 10 in twin titans you noob
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline MaNdar1nch1k

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: April 08, 2021, 09:29:14 am »
you're top 10 in twin titans you noob
#

Oh shittt, I AM ! Everyones in HaZe's quote below are in Tier 1 and 2 and I am sharing a tier with bloody MarxeiL... how could you do be dirty like that..
« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 11:11:08 am by MaNdar1nch1k »

against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: April 08, 2021, 10:00:41 am »
Because all those people appear in more than one era. Longevity was taken into account as well as other factors (it says at the bottom of the thread).
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline MaNdar1nch1k

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: April 08, 2021, 10:54:18 am »
Because all those people appear in more than one era. Longevity was taken into account as well as other factors (it says at the bottom of the thread).

When you say for example French Era, is that when they dominated the NW scene? Because I was there for that too?

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: April 08, 2021, 10:56:15 am »

When you say for example French Era, is that when they dominated the NW scene? Because I was there for that too?
The years are quite literally there on the same post at the top. We used a list that includes all tournaments from 2016 and before as well as as separate list from 2016 onwards. Yes you did play in a few of the other years but we don't believe you were top 30 in those periods.

Offline MaNdar1nch1k

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: April 08, 2021, 11:05:41 am »
Spoiler

The years are quite literally there on the same post at the top. We used a list that includes all tournaments from 2016 and before as well as as separate list from 2016 onwards. Yes you did play in a few of the other years but we don't believe you were top 30 in those periods.
[close]

Totally agree with you on the years prior to 2015 and 2017 onwards but I was deffo still there in 2016... During so called "French era".

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: April 08, 2021, 11:07:39 am »
The French era goes from late 2016 to early 2018. Which means the majority of that period you agree you weren't a top player in.