Author Topic: 93rd "Sutherland Highlanders" Regiment of Foot  (Read 73630 times)

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 93rd "Sutherland Highlanders" Regiment of Foot
« Reply #360 on: February 21, 2019, 03:38:16 pm »
The Karen’s are multiplying by the minute someone please come save us!

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #361 on: February 21, 2019, 04:16:19 pm »
Alright fine I will abide by the 6-4 re calculation in the interest of attempting to maintain friendly relations with the 93rd barring Vetro in his times of autism.

With the competitive scene at the moment I must look past my own regiments trash tier melee and attempt to be agreeable in my dealings with the peasant regiments.

Even if it's not 100% honest when it comes to the dealings of regiment Vs regiment affairs. On FSE it seems to be the case recently where people take it on the chin and move on. I apologize to Nickcole for the abrasiveness, but I also want to point out that a cancerous attitude to winning or being better at melee d.g round 7/8 of said 1v1 where a named person says omfg your regiment is so bad lol and wants to be adults about the situation is not very appealing to people like myself. Either pick one or the other. Are you going to trash talk or are you going to be a man etc.

Also Moraine don't say one thing to me and another to somebody else in the aim of appeasing people. If you didn't intend to fine, if you did then it makes people look stupid and in the competitive spirit of things leads to a situation like this. I am naturally stubborn and I have had to because nobody else is on my team just like any other opposing regiemntal leader. The odds are quite frequently stacked against me so my behaviour is generally aggressive in these situations. I am not perfect and nobody else is.

Spoiler
Windflower owes me money btw
[close]

David_Schrein

« Reply #362 on: February 21, 2019, 04:31:53 pm »
Dw ill still beat up vetros fat ass for slaying you. Good to see this has stopped !!!!!

|Viper|

« Reply #363 on: February 21, 2019, 05:31:38 pm »
Alright fine I will abide by the 6-4 re calculation in the interest of attempting to maintain friendly relations with the 93rd barring Vetro in his times of autism.

With the competitive scene at the moment I must look past my own regiments trash tier melee and attempt to be agreeable in my dealings with the peasant regiments.

Even if it's not 100% honest when it comes to the dealings of regiment Vs regiment affairs. On FSE it seems to be the case recently where people take it on the chin and move on. I apologize to Nickcole for the abrasiveness, but I also want to point out that a cancerous attitude to winning or being better at melee d.g round 7/8 of said 1v1 where a named person says omfg your regiment is so bad lol and wants to be adults about the situation is not very appealing to people like myself. Either pick one or the other. Are you going to trash talk or are you going to be a man etc.

Also Moraine don't say one thing to me and another to somebody else in the aim of appeasing people. If you didn't intend to fine, if you did then it makes people look stupid and in the competitive spirit of things leads to a situation like this. I am naturally stubborn and I have had to because nobody else is on my team just like any other opposing regiemntal leader. The odds are quite frequently stacked against me so my behaviour is generally aggressive in these situations. I am not perfect and nobody else is.

Spoiler
[close]
Watch it! In the words of Theodin... sad!

*Fortnite dance*

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #364 on: February 21, 2019, 06:02:56 pm »
Alright fine I will abide by the 6-4 re calculation MATCH in the interest of attempting to maintain friendly relations with the 93rd barring Vetro in his times of autism.

Spoiler
[close]

Silly goose nothing was "re-calculated" that was the match score. And you arent above other people.  This is a video game.  You are in charge of your group and thats it. Period.  We can agree competition brings out banter.  Now if you are offended by said banter perhaps the best approach would be to either talk to the ref or to the leader of the regiment in order to handle the situation.  But that would mean you practice what you preach. 

Moraine has been talked to as far as I know by several people concerned with the match.  With regards to telling him the "odds are usually stacked your regiment" please stop.  Its not moraines job to control how the "odds" go for your regiment on and off the battlefield.  Thats on you.   But I will point out your past dealings with "odds" have usually been proven through facts and you have been dealt with accordingly. 

Overall Irish, thanks for conceding to the 6-4 call.  Now lets move on from this.   ::) ::)

Offline Kuni Garu

• First Lieutenant
  • 51st_Cpt_Kuni/ 17th_Invte_1stPfc_[K]uni
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #365 on: February 21, 2019, 08:27:36 pm »

aight wheres my shekels
wheres the love?

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: February 21, 2019, 08:48:10 pm »
I appreciate you apology Irish and we can move on from this cancer. Also I just watched the whole video and I didn't see any mean or negative banter in the 1v1 from our guys besides 2 comments: Movement saying "Why won't you GF us oh wait nvm" and Vetro saying "You Ni***s Suck" so I don't think we were negative to you guys at all in the 1v1 based on what I just watched. Most of the chat was Midnight, Dane, and (EU) Rune memeing with each other.  We kept it professional not only in the 1v1 but in ts aswell. So I'm not sure where you got the "we were calling you bad 7/8 rounds thing from".
« Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 08:54:40 pm by Ip Man »

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #367 on: February 21, 2019, 09:00:23 pm »
I think you misunderstand my odds sentence / the 7/8 rounds sentence. I meant on the 7th or 8th round there was toxicity in chat which i dont find offensive but i just found it ironic in terms of what was said to me by said person in steam after the match. In terms of odds i mean i usually do not have the advantage in 1v1s in terms of a roster so i take any advantage i get.

Also Kuni v poor v little effort shame on you !

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: February 21, 2019, 10:10:31 pm »
Ah okay I was confused and Kuni bad meme smh.

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #369 on: February 21, 2019, 10:32:01 pm »
I quite like the meme.

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #370 on: February 21, 2019, 10:39:43 pm »
Kuni sir I am well aware that you originate from a delicate yet extremely underdeveloped continent, but you could have put at least some effort into that meme.

David_Schrein

« Reply #371 on: February 21, 2019, 10:45:37 pm »
how am i toxic wtf?

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #372 on: February 22, 2019, 12:18:30 am »
i didn't mean to appease anyone I just went with what information I had at the time and gradually changed it with evidence without a doubt.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #373 on: February 22, 2019, 12:52:41 am »

aight wheres my shekels
If 93rd is a melee regiment....

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Kuni Garu

• First Lieutenant
  • 51st_Cpt_Kuni/ 17th_Invte_1stPfc_[K]uni
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: February 22, 2019, 01:42:54 am »
wheres the love?