Author Topic: 93rd "Sutherland Highlanders" Regiment of Foot  (Read 73636 times)

Suns

Re: 93rd "Sutherland Highlanders" Regiment of Foot
« Reply #285 on: February 18, 2019, 04:35:43 am »
093 6 - 4 006

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #286 on: February 18, 2019, 10:42:06 am »
Oh and here's that 1v1 vs 6teSLR we since everyone has been messaging me to see the video  :P.

After watching that match, and the last round, 6te went into melee down 4 against a regiment that was consistently wrecking them in even melees through out the 1v1. I personally wouldn't have bothered slaying Irish, but him being alive or dead at that point is irrelevant, he didn't stop 6te from getting steamrolled in melees  during previous rounds, I couldn't reasonably say it would've been any different that round with a 4 man disadvantage. No reason to call for, or expect a reset of the round over that, and it's delusional for someone to call that a 5-5.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #287 on: February 18, 2019, 01:37:46 pm »
Oh and here's that 1v1 vs 6teSLR we since everyone has been messaging me to see the video  :P.

After watching that match, and the last round, 6te went into melee down 4 against a regiment that was consistently wrecking them in even melees through out the 1v1. I personally wouldn't have bothered slaying Irish, but him being alive or dead at that point is irrelevant, he didn't stop 6te from getting steamrolled in melees  during previous rounds, I couldn't reasonably say it would've been any different that round with a 4 man disadvantage. No reason to call for, or expect a reset of the round over that, and it's delusional for someone to call that a 5-5.

Guess I'm fucking delusional

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #288 on: February 18, 2019, 10:09:24 pm »

I wanted a reset but Nick wouldn't allow it. It was mostly because of technical mass FOL of 6te when irish charged also Irish being more than 5 paces away from his line going for a charge.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #289 on: February 18, 2019, 10:57:51 pm »
I like the part where the 6te say charge and then half a second later their in melee
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #290 on: February 18, 2019, 11:01:05 pm »
I mean I don't want to reset a round that I won any though the other team broke multiple rules.

Suns

« Reply #291 on: February 18, 2019, 11:31:16 pm »

yes you are. 6-4.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #292 on: February 19, 2019, 01:39:54 am »
Spoiler

[close]

If you REALLY think there's grounds to call that 1v1 a 5-5...then yes. You lost the round, you know you lost the round.

If things had been swapped, w/ 93rd being down 4 in the last round, Nick breaking your line and getting slayed for rambo, you'd be saying it's a good call, and would've been pissed if it got reset.

Additionally, let's say Moraine didn't slay you.  5 of your guys still FoL'd, none of them received slays. Had Moraine slayed them for FoL instead of slaying you for rambo, you'd have been down 9 going into that melee. You just weren't winning that round. You actually got lucky he only slayed you, since having those 5 guys alive gave you the best chance at winning that round.

Spoiler

I wanted a reset but Nick wouldn't allow it. It was mostly because of technical mass FOL of 6te when irish charged also Irish being more than 5 paces away from his line going for a charge.
[close]

Resetting because of the 6te FoL'ing due to Irish's charge would've been robbing 93rd of that round. It's a good thing you didn't reset.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 01:48:50 am by Stroke0fd34th »

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: February 19, 2019, 03:38:52 am »
Stop

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #294 on: February 19, 2019, 05:02:09 am »
It's okay let the man be in denial & Vetro bout to get banned in 5 mins if he doesn't put my comp record back on the thread.  >:(

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
« Reply #295 on: February 19, 2019, 05:04:26 am »
Vetro getting banned

|Viper|

« Reply #296 on: February 19, 2019, 05:07:37 am »
Vetro getting banned
Sweeeeeeeet homeeeeeeeeeeeee Alabamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
« Reply #297 on: February 19, 2019, 05:20:30 am »
Here's Irish swinging his sword around at our line while his line is firing. I know there'a a pause button in the way just wait for it to go away in a few seconds.

https://gyazo.com/b1113717941e8a47915db86e34a7fa99
I can't see anything the video is too small.

You are probably one of the stupidest people if this really is your excuse.  You have ears use them.  You have eyes use them..... yet you do none of these...accept a loss and move on.  You want to know what I hear in the video?  A charge order and no one charges.  If I was reffing and saw that I would have slayed those that foled.  Thats a total of 5 slays.  Lets count together 1, 2 , 3, 4, 5,. 

Now....Moraine.  Calling a 5-5 match after a regiment quote on quote leaves the match after they win is a probs one of the most blatant issues with your reffing.  You have reffed enough matches to know the rules.  A reset because a regiment mass fols? So what you are telling me is that you know that they broke the rules, you didnt slay them, and you wanted to reset on their behalf?  Bitch please......I hope to god you arent a NANWL ref.  If that aint proof of bias I dont know what is. 

Anyways thats enough about that you silly kids.  Lets make sure we get all the kids who need to be on the short bus on to it.  Normal bus kids keep having a great day  8)

6-4

(edited by waste)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 05:26:08 am by PapaBean »

Suns

« Reply #298 on: February 19, 2019, 06:25:02 am »
Irish is just stubborn

stubborn enough to uplift his regiment's actual performance after play  :-[

|Viper|

« Reply #299 on: February 19, 2019, 03:16:28 pm »
De-stroyed....