Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server V3  (Read 636352 times)

Dundi and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The Groupfighting Server V3
« Reply #2880 on: September 01, 2019, 10:59:12 pm »
Flusha has been on gf none stop, i only didn't ban him because i assumed he has been unbanned. he is a troll still and clearly learned nothing from his ban previously....

EDIT: he only wasn't banned because it was constant minoissues and i gave him the benifit of the doubt, as well as leaving the server on and off after trolling.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2019, 01:51:06 am by Ry@n »

Offline TheHunted0

• First Lieutenant
  • 15thYR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TheHunted
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2881 on: September 01, 2019, 11:26:46 pm »
Your In-game Name: 15thYR_Vet_H

Their In-game Name: [Teletubbies]_Tinki

Reason For Ban: Its pretty self-evident; When joining GF he was delaying and messing about with another guy which is fair enough when there is only a few people on gf. However the round after when round started I went to fight a person on the other team and was intentionally tk'd by this guy. I instantly screenshot as he typed "1v1", presumably he tk'd me bcz he wanted to duel that same guy I attacked. Not only does that incriminate him but looking at the screenshot its clear to see his position which does not indicate any reasonable accidental teamkill. I don't think I have ever made a ban request before but just felt it was necessary. I understand there is very little evidence but I mentioned this to Ry4n and he can vouch that the player in question was messing about on the server including disrespecting him in chat at a later time when I was typing out this ban request.

Evidence (screenshots): https://gyazo.com/3b1cf98b2fe4d26d4ceb4f86d05d4ea3

Time/date (this is very helpful to us) ‎01 ‎September ‎2019, ‏‎22:10:10 (exact time of screenshot)

Offline Auror Davee

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2tesGFR_GBom_Davee
« Reply #2882 on: September 02, 2019, 12:50:33 am »
Spoiler
Flusha has been on gf none stop, i only didn't ban him because i assumed he has been unbanned. he is a troll still and clearly learned nothing from his ban previously....
[close]
I can agree with Ryan I saw Flusha also trolling again in Groupfight I don't even know why this guy is unbanned again.  During he was banned on GF he played only EU Duell and he told me that Groupfight Server is shit, that's funny because he played before the ban everyday on it and after he got unbanned he play on the "shit" Server again and trolling People  >:(
« Last Edit: September 02, 2019, 12:53:17 am by ~Dave~ »

Offline Auror Davee

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2883 on: September 02, 2019, 12:53:39 am »
Spoiler
[close]
I can agree with Ryan I saw Flusha also trolling again on Groupfight I don't even know why this guy is unbanned again.  During he was banned on GF he played only EU Duell and he told me that Groupfight Server is shit, that's funny because he played before the ban everyday on it and after he got unbanned he play on the "shit" Server again and trolling People  >:(

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #2884 on: September 02, 2019, 10:03:04 am »
Ban this dood:

Your In-game Name: Queeen
Their In-game Name: TBE_*HENTAI*_Flushe4ka
Reason For Ban: tks, delaying, insolence. I'm also guessing by previous posts that this guy is actually banned but has a load of keys (hi dayboul not sorry). He's an absolute waste of space and TBE leaders should talk/kick him.
Evidence (screenshots):
- https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/788614775091761810/7C179370A55D4DBADDE38ED7496412DACD45223F/
- https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/788614775091762051/49CA87ACC1995D69E203C7AAFB31157AC2198130/
- https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1851344981
Time/date (this is very helpful to us) Today at about 2:20  british time.
Explaining screenshots:
1) Me clapping the other team lol
2) Flusha purposely teamkilling me (you should know it's an intentional one because he killed an ennemy and tked me right after, cf the kill feed.
3) Me claiming I have eyewitnesses, just ask any other player on that server at that time.
(ps sorry for posting retarded links for screenshots I will make my profile public as fast as possible.)
Thank you admins for you work.
Re-banned.

Your In-game Name: 15thYR_Vet_H

Their In-game Name: [Teletubbies]_Tinki

Reason For Ban: Its pretty self-evident; When joining GF he was delaying and messing about with another guy which is fair enough when there is only a few people on gf. However the round after when round started I went to fight a person on the other team and was intentionally tk'd by this guy. I instantly screenshot as he typed "1v1", presumably he tk'd me bcz he wanted to duel that same guy I attacked. Not only does that incriminate him but looking at the screenshot its clear to see his position which does not indicate any reasonable accidental teamkill. I don't think I have ever made a ban request before but just felt it was necessary. I understand there is very little evidence but I mentioned this to Ry4n and he can vouch that the player in question was messing about on the server including disrespecting him in chat at a later time when I was typing out this ban request.

Evidence (screenshots): https://gyazo.com/3b1cf98b2fe4d26d4ceb4f86d05d4ea3

Time/date (this is very helpful to us) ‎01 ‎September ‎2019, ‏‎22:10:10 (exact time of screenshot)
Also banned.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline RUS_Flusha90

• Captain
  • NWWC 2023 Winner
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sH1pu4Ka
« Reply #2885 on: September 02, 2019, 02:13:47 pm »
In-game Name:Flusha
Admin Who Banned You (If Known):Herishey
Reason For Ban:Teamkill
Time/date (If Known):02.09
Apology/Statement Against Ban:teamkill was made on the basis of trolling from the opponent and the encouragement of racism in the Russian side
Player ID (If Known):1992732
[07:00]
RTX janne:
en syö mitään kuukauteen

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2886 on: September 02, 2019, 02:17:11 pm »
In-game Name:Flusha
Admin Who Banned You (If Known):Herishey
Reason For Ban:Teamkill
Time/date (If Known):02.09
Apology/Statement Against Ban:teamkill was made on the basis of trolling from the opponent and the encouragement of racism in the Russian side
Player ID (If Known):1992732
As I've explained on Steam you can't take matters into your own hands if you're not an admin. If someone is breaking any rules such as racism or insulting then please report it here and we can punish the player if needed.

Post in 3 days for your unban (on the 4th of September).

EDIT: If you get banned again after this for similar reasons the ban will go up to a week.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2887 on: September 02, 2019, 07:03:55 pm »
Your In-game Name: janne
Their In-game Name: 96tth_rec_tarsuslu
Reason For Ban: For 2 days in row they've joined the server and team killed people at spawn, he already got temp banned for this yesterday and today he did the same thing, but there was no admin around
Evidence (screenshots): I only have one screenshot, but you can probably check the logs from today and you can see him team killing and people complaining about it. I did shadowplay his team killing too if you need me to upload that 🤤🤤

https://puu.sh/EczT8/56bfb9f5c1.jpg

Time/date (this is very helpful to us): today and yesterday

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2888 on: September 02, 2019, 08:19:57 pm »
Your In-game Name: janne
Their In-game Name: 96tth_rec_tarsuslu
Reason For Ban: For 2 days in row they've joined the server and team killed people at spawn, he already got temp banned for this yesterday and today he did the same thing, but there was no admin around
Evidence (screenshots): I only have one screenshot, but you can probably check the logs from today and you can see him team killing and people complaining about it. I did shadowplay his team killing too if you need me to upload that 🤤🤤

https://puu.sh/EczT8/56bfb9f5c1.jpg

Time/date (this is very helpful to us): today and yesterday
Banned.

Salogas

« Reply #2889 on: September 03, 2019, 08:17:12 pm »
Your In-game Name: 88th_Rec_Salogas
Their In-game Name: 88th_Pte_Ragnarok
Reason For Ban: RAGNAROK SWEARİNG ME PLEASE BAN HİM AND PLEASE DONT TURK ADMİNS
Evidence (screenshots):
http://prntscr.com/p1cvb4
http://prntscr.com/p1cide
http://prntscr.com/p1cj3x
http://prntscr.com/p1cjk8
http://prntscr.com/p1ckve
Time/date 3.09.19 20:40 - 20:50
Explaining screenshots:
1) İdk he is a joined gf server and starting swearing
2) İdk he is a joined gf server and starting swearing
3) İdk he is a joined gf server and starting swearing
4) İdk he is a joined gf server and starting swearing
5) idk he is a joined gf server and starting swearing
(AND BADMİN ZÜLFİKAR ONLY BANNED ME WHY?? RAGNAROK SWEARİNG ME AND I GET BAN NİCE ADMİNS NİCE EUGF VERY GOOD I #DONTTURKADMİNSINEUGF! PLEASE .)
Thank you admins for you work.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 08:27:14 pm by Salogas »

Salogas

« Reply #2890 on: September 03, 2019, 08:24:38 pm »
In-game Name:88th_Rec_Salogas
Admin Who Banned You (If Known):Zülfikar
Reason For Ban:Swearing
Time/date (If Known):03.09.19 20:40 20:50
Apology/Statement Against Ban: Sorry but ragnarok swearing me first swearing ragnarok
Player ID (If Known):1876568

yecgga

« Reply #2891 on: September 03, 2019, 09:00:33 pm »
He insulted multiple guys. Insulted guys from 98e too. So I had to ban him.

Salogas

« Reply #2892 on: September 03, 2019, 09:09:59 pm »
Why u dont ban Ragnarok??? oh wait because ragnarok 88th member

Offline Auror Davee

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2893 on: September 03, 2019, 09:47:23 pm »
Doublepost please ban

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2894 on: September 04, 2019, 09:58:08 am »
Quite clearly from the logs they were both insulting multiple people so you should have banned both if you were going to ban one. Don't be biased to your own members.

EDIT: I've spoken to Gatts and it seems Ragnarok was temp banned at the same time as Salogas for insulting but Salogas proceeded to carry on on the following day so it looks like this was all handled correctly.

In-game Name:88th_Rec_Salogas
Admin Who Banned You (If Known):Zülfikar
Reason For Ban:Swearing
Time/date (If Known):03.09.19 20:40 20:50
Apology/Statement Against Ban: Sorry but ragnarok swearing me first swearing ragnarok
Player ID (If Known):1876568

This is your 4th ban, two of which were for insulting. Post in 4 days for your unban.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 10:29:12 am by Herishey »