Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server V3  (Read 635963 times)

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The Groupfighting Server V3
« Reply #1755 on: May 19, 2018, 11:41:45 pm »
In-Game Name: Rikkert
Steam Name: NL_Rikkert
Regiment/Rank(If Any): 15th_YR_Gren & 77y_FakeGren
Admin Experience: None of any importance. I have been an admin on the 77y_Meleeserver for a while, and have admined events for team NL and other teams on there. Have to start somewhere though.
Spoken Languages: Dutch, English, can understand basic German.
Banned before? (If yes, state why): You (bob) once temp banned me when we were all dicking around on the server. You were using all kinds of admin tools and then you pulled out the ban hammer and hit me and a couple of other people with it. I then added you in panic because I thought I got perm banned. Good times.
Reason Why You Want This Role (Make it detailed and unique): I am really active on the GF server, I might be less active for the coming weeks (exams), but normally you'll be able to find me on the server almost every evening and often late at night. I want to become an admin to help make the server more fun for others. A lot of people troll on the server, especially late at night. Trolling can be fun but it often gets out of hand (delaying rounds for minutes, teamhitting etc.), moments like that are where I wish I would be able to step in. I don't want admin to punish people. I want admin to make sure that people don't ruin other peoples fun.

Offline Eteriasu

• Second Lieutenant
  • Die Stunden bringens Geld
    • View Profile
« Reply #1756 on: May 20, 2018, 12:27:35 am »
In-Game Name: Nr12_Gefr_Ernst_Lang
Steam Name: http://steamcommunity.com/id/eteriasu/
Regiment/Rank(If Any): Nr12 - Gefreiter
Admin Experience: DGL (German Groupfighting League), German GF-Cup, NWL, little bit of Linebattle administration
Spoken Languages: German, English
Banned before? (If yes, state why): Got autobanned one time because I teamkilled too much :(
Reason Why You Want This Role (Make it detailed and unique):

The Groupfighting Server is always fun to play on and one can constantly get better doing so, thats why I'm joining it every day for a little more than four years now.

It seems logical that I want this server to fulfill its purpose for as long as possible. And the only way to ensure that this happens is through having a good administration team that looks after the server and - if necessary - enforces the rules. I always find it fascinating to see a group of people gathering on the GF and trying their best to win but sadly they sometimes get rudely interrupted by a single person who wants to troll or simply take out his mood on the others. Its really annoying if people take away all the fun just because they think that they're funny and as an admin I can prevent them from doing so. I want to make sure that everyone can play without getting disturbed by this idiots players and just has a good time trying to kill his enemy and be the first on the leaderboard. :)

As an GF Serveradmin the main task should be to serve the players and I will give my best in trying to do so. I therefore think that I would be a great help realizing all of this and making sure that the Groupfighting Server stays the most popular NW-Server - without any trolls.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 09:20:48 pm by Eteriasu »

Offline MightyPaiN

• Colonel
  • ⚔ 17e ⚔ TBE ☆ Јебем вам матер ☆
    • View Profile
  • Nick: mightypain
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1757 on: May 20, 2018, 01:53:27 pm »
In-Game Name: MightyPaiN/ TBE_MightyPaiN
Steam Name: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Firephoenixnr1/
Regiment/Rank(If Any): 15thYR Grenadier
Admin Experience: NWWC, NWL, EIC, RGL, Drake's Tournament 5v5,2v2 4v4 Marxeil's Tournament, My Tournaments
Spoken Languages: Serbian Albanian English
Banned before? (If yes, state why): One time because i tked one guy
Reason Why You Want This Role (Make it detailed and unique): I believe that I'd be a good administrator on Groupfighting Server because, well first off I'm a very active player. I'm online literally everyday, playing on NW .  I'd like to keep Groupfighting Server free of teamkilling and trolls, and making it the best it could be along with the other admins.
Regards,
MightyPaiN

Offline Speculaaskoekje

• Sergeant
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1758 on: May 20, 2018, 02:20:17 pm »
In-Game Name: Speculaaskoekje
Steam Name: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Speculaaskoekje/
Regiment/Rank(If Any): Ex 77y NCO
Admin Experience: Referee at NWWC. 59th Jailbreak. Trench Battle. Minisiege. A lot of Groupfights. NCO in multiple regiments(managing and arranging their groupfights). 200 man linebattles.
Spoken Languages: English and Dutch
Banned before? (If yes, state why): Yes, because an admin wanted to be seen by a head admin.
Reason Why You Want This Role (Make it detailed and unique): I've gained a lot of expierence true the years when I was admin on the public servers(59th Jailbreak, Trench_Battle, Minisiege) but now I feel like it's time for the more serious business. I've met a lot of awesome people and made some good friends on this server. Ofcourse i'm going to follow all the rules but i'm still going to have fun on the server. Just like all the other applications i'm pleased to stay active and to meet more friends. I'd be glad to be given the chance to admin the groupfighting server. I see myself as a somewhat strict but fair admin. The groupfighting server has the highest melee standard of any public server, however some people seem to think it's a playground and prefer to fuck around, i'd like to help keep this to a minimum whilst maintaining a positive vibe.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 10:19:18 pm by Speculaaskoekje »

Offline _Angel_

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: David Bertelsmann
« Reply #1759 on: May 20, 2018, 02:31:56 pm »
In-Game Name: ~Angel~
Steam Name: http://steamcommunity.com/id/--Angel--/
Regiment/Rank(If Any): Nr12, Gefr and 5te PB, Gefr (cav)
Admin Experience: Sword gf Admin, Hr Nr4 5v5's tournament, and many gf matches and 1v1's 
Spoken Languages:German, English, bit russian
Banned before? (If yes, state why): 1 time, auto banned for tk, long time ago
Reason Why You Want This Role (Make it detailed and unique): I do not troll, I'm fair, I'm active on gf, I want the groupfighting server stay as a main part of nw. I play this game for a very long time also gf. I know the rules and how to follow them. I'll do my best to ensure that others also doing it.

Offline quickzR

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Cpl_James_Steel
« Reply #1760 on: May 20, 2018, 02:41:16 pm »
In-Game Name: quickzR
Steam Name: quickzR
Regiment/Rank(If Any): Nr12 - Rek
Admin Experience: NWL, TP, Minisiege, GF, PW
Spoken Languages: Dutch, English, German & some French.
Banned before? (If yes, state why): I have, however the actual reasons are still unknown to me as Pride never wanted to tell me. Feel free to check with him I guess.
 If you are looking for someone who likes to adhere to the rules and keep the GF server troll free, then I'm your guy. I'd like to keep the server as clean as possible considering most people who join it want to improve their gameplay. I basically hate everyone equally, so everyone gets fair treatment.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 03:50:51 pm by quickzR »

Offline Riv

• Sergeant
  • ooga booga
    • View Profile
« Reply #1761 on: May 20, 2018, 02:59:02 pm »
In-Game Name: JetJi
Steam Name: rivers
Regiment/Rank(If Any): Pte in 15thYR
Admin Experience: Ex admin on GF server.
Spoken Languages: English / French
Banned before? (If yes, state why): Never been banned, only got my admin as I was posing at someone else as a joke.
Reason Why You Want This Role (Make it detailed and unique): I'd say I was a good admin before & it's been about a year since applying again and there are a few things that I think the server could do with, more maps being one of them and I would like to voice some of the opinions of the players on how to improve the groupfight server.

Offline lonedoge

• Captain
  • artist
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #1762 on: May 20, 2018, 03:27:01 pm »
In-Game Name: lonedoge / IRE_lonedoge
Steam Name:  lonedoge <3 fwufiiii :> (https://steamcommunity.com/id/Lonedoge/)
Regiment/Rank(If Any): 15th YR Gren
Admin Experience: Mostly just admin on training servers and a few events and then some experience in other warband mods such as PW North and South and those roman mods.
Spoken Languages: English Irish (best language)
Banned before? (If yes, state why): Think just a temp ban when admins were memeing.
Reason Why You Want This Role (Make it detailed and unique): Groupfighting is the only public server i play on nowadays and has been for the past two years, I spent countless hours when i was fairly new to this game sweating on groupfighting and know how annoying it is to deal with bias admins and how much it can ruin someones experience and make them want to stop playing on that server. Id like to imagine i'd differ from those admins and id be a fair admin since I don't have hatred for anyone in this game and i'm not a troll when I have responsibility so would not be biased towards my friends which would just ruin the experience for others. I know the rules well and I know how to follow them correctly as shown by my lack of serious ban history in this server and others so I think id be able to enforce them just as well. So basically just want to help with the server ive played on so much and help make the experience good for others

(my low warband hour count past two weeks is because i play non steam version)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 11:21:46 pm by lonedoge123 »

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #1763 on: May 20, 2018, 03:31:56 pm »
In-Game Name: Ry4N
Steam Name: Ry4N
Regiment/Rank(If Any): 33rd_Mrks
Admin Experience: regimental and some small tourneys a bit back
Spoken Languages: English and some basic french
Banned before? (If yes, state why): argument with admin (now resolved).
Reason Why You Want This Role (Make it detailed and unique): so, of course i want what everyone else wants with a good environment that is fair and safe (and of course funnnn)! But also something i want to bring which a lot of people dont think about but want is that i am almost always up late and know what it is like to be on late night gf server where there's no admins and people trolling and i believe i could help control this and keep the server running properly as it does in the day.  I'm also very active and on this server throughout the day most days of the week as it is the only good server on the game...
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 03:33:59 pm by private Ry4N »

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1764 on: May 20, 2018, 03:37:00 pm »
In-Game Name: Cazasar
Steam Name: Cazasar
Regiment/Rank(If Any): Nr12/NCO
Admin Experience: NWWC, RGL, GF Server, NWL, NLC, a bunch of Tournaments
Spoken Languages: English, German, a bit of French
Banned before? (If yes, state why): I was banned once in 2014 for teamkills
Reason Why You Want This Role (Make it detailed and unique): I was a Groupfighting Admin twice before, only to be removed when I became inactive. Im one of the most experienced admins still playing this game and I can be trusted not to mess around on the Server. I know the rules and have been playing more or less consistently on the Server for the past 4 Years. Im not a bellend, and im going to be very active for the next months. I dont really enjoy wanking myself so yeah. You know me Bob.
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Barristan

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1765 on: May 20, 2018, 03:42:05 pm »
In-Game Name: Barristan
Steam Name: Barristan
Regiment/Rank(If Any): K-KA, Gren
Admin Experience: used to admin ur server
Spoken Languages: English
Banned before? (If yes, state why): think morris banned me once
Reason Why You Want This Role (Make it detailed and unique): If i dont take this burden someone like pierce or frittentime will get it and will ruin the gf server

Offline Phoen!x

• Major
  • RGL Inventor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1766 on: May 20, 2018, 04:47:05 pm »
In-Game Name: Phoen!x | Nr12_Uffz_Alois_Kurz

Steam Name: [Nr12] Phoen!x #weak

Regiment/Rank(If Any): Nr12 NCO

Admin Experience: GF Server for about 2 years straight, 91st GF server, RGL, NWL, NLC, NWWC, various Regiments/TS servers/Tournaments

Spoken Languages: French, English, German, Luxembourgish, a bit of Italian

Banned before? (If yes, state why):  Yes for tking. (Once an admin literally missclicked and banned me but I was immediately unbanned)

Reason Why You Want This Role (Make it detailed and unique): Ever since I‘ve started to take this game serious I‘ve only played on one server whenever I wasn’t participating in an event. The GF server is simply the only server that you can take serious if you want to become a good player. After a certain amount of time I became an admin as I was spending quite a lot of time on the server and I seemed to do a good job as an admin as well (was an admin for about 2 years straight, I'm actually still on the admin list on this thread). Later I was rightfully removed due to inactivity which was caused by some real life issues.   

As I am fully back now and as projects like NWWC, the Nr12 or the 6th RGL season pretty much guarantee that I wont become inactive I try to get my old role back. Frankly, as an active player on this server, it‘s in my personal interest as well to keep everything clean and smooth. In my view the European community completely relies on this server as it‘s pretty much all we have and as a result I think that we should do our best to keep playing on the GF server an enjoyable experience. Just as everyone else here as well, I think that I would be suited to this task because of my experience as a GF admin and as an admin in general. I think that projects of mine like the RGL for example underline that I do care about     the community and specifically about groupfighting and I think that I‘ve done not that bad either. There have never been complaints about me not doing my job or being to harsh either so I suppose that I was a fair admin.

Thanks for your time,
Phoen!x
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 10:06:03 am by Phoen!x »

Offline Spoons

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Col_Spoons
« Reply #1767 on: May 20, 2018, 05:16:36 pm »
In-Game Name: 33rd_Col_Spoons
Steam Name: [33rd]Spoons
Regiment/Rank(If Any): 33rd / Col
Admin Experience:
Founder / Server owner of Man_vs_Bots_Rebirth
TGL Founder / Head Admin
Former Senior admin of Minisiege (current normal admin of minisiege)
Former admin of 33rd_NW_Siege (gotta put it in there)
Former NWL Admin

Spoken Languages:
English

Banned before? (If yes, state why):
Think I was autobanned once in 2k16 for too many tks, then rejoining and failing again, due to bad melee not trolling ^^

I'm not an admin that will shove it in your face, i'm only going to use admin chat for warnings / reasons as I always have done. (indeed its easier to catch trolls if they don't know who the admins are). Through the wise words of Jesus, I won't bother listing things I'd do as an admin (um, enforce the rules XD) however If i have one thing going for me its that I'm still playing the game, I'm not one of these new pple who have popped up in the last 6 months. Force-ably active as the 33rd use the GF server scores of its members each week for our own leaderboard (and have done for 19 months now!) and always happy to support you with scripting etc (although make cedric do it).

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1768 on: May 20, 2018, 05:28:36 pm »
In-game Name:18e_FusVV_Knightmare
Admin Who Banned You (If Known):logban by bob
Reason For Ban:i said something racist in chat apparently
Time/date (If Known):some weeks ago
Apology/Statement Against Ban:i'm sorry mr petrol bo-good paddy man that my words offended you :)
Player ID (If Known):1429829

Offline yannmear

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1769 on: May 20, 2018, 08:47:56 pm »
Name under which you were banned: Pierrot_l_Alcoolo
Server(s) you are banned from: Groupfighting_Server
What was happening when you got banned: I was playing on Groupfighting Server as usual, after several games, i kill Tibérias as any one would have done, however i kick his corpse. I grant that Tibérias might have been offended, but banning me for something like that... Euh... (PS : Il faudrait que tu revoies tes conditions de bannissement... )
Time and date: [5/20/2018]  8:30 - 8:40 (I think)
Timezone: UTC + 1 / GMT + 1
User Identification Number: Dunno