Author Topic: Apology to ex-91st members.  (Read 8367 times)

Offline Gokiller

• Almost Pride of Ni
  • Major General
  • Bydand in the chat lads!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Apology to ex-91st members.
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2013, 01:58:39 pm »
You are commenting on every single post that is pointed against the 91st. I'm unsure what they call that where you life but I'm pretty sure that's the same as trying to defend something.

If you want this shitstorm to go by, then stop provoking it. You are only allowing it to be continued.

Offline alpkerem

• Second Lieutenant
  • Nr.24 moar liek Nr 1
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sheikh alpkerem
« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2013, 01:59:22 pm »
just ignore this troll. hes either as arrogant as tav was or ignorant as hell. either way ,as he said above, he'll drag you down to his level.
u herd it here thirst, alp likes 2 breaking the rules

Offline PhonieX

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Pte_Willson_Curray
« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2013, 02:00:17 pm »
Like Jackie said : " I have lost a lot of respect, for a lot of people in this community "
I am posting, because I don't like not 1 single person talking against the crowd in this.
2 time Groupfighting Winner
1 time Regimental Gf Winner
2 time NWL league winner

Offline PhonieX

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2013, 02:01:49 pm »
just ignore this troll. hes either as arrogant as tav was or ignorant as hell. either way ,as he said above, he'll drag you down to his level.
Just stop, your grammar is even worse than mine.
I am not the troll in this situation. I never said, I would drag anyone to my level? I have no need to that, but I do like arguering.
2 time NWL league winner

Offline Gokiller

• Almost Pride of Ni
  • Major General
  • Bydand in the chat lads!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2013, 02:02:31 pm »
What exactly are you trying to prove here then?

Also, don't double post.  ;)

Offline tacticalretreat

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 06, 2013, 02:02:58 pm »
well this is deep :P I find the talk of reputation and all the build up and rubbish that this community creates hilarious

please do continue so I can laugh more

In 1 week no one will give a toss that tav is gone so gg to the most hated guy in the community. He lied to his members and stole there money, meh he deserves all the abuse he gets, sure he led an amazing regiment (with alot of cool guys) but to actually steal from it?

thats low

now plz continue to bitch about how "tavington is getting so abused" whilst he runs off making around 1000 euros profit, but picking on nutty for voicing the opinion of a large majority of the community, meh grow up. If you don't like reading all the hate stay off the forums for a day or 2

To anyone else reading, please remember the actual members in the 91st are mostly nice guys it was just tavington himself ;)

If possible please lock the thread =)

Offline PhonieX

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 06, 2013, 02:05:25 pm »
Who are you to lock the thread? :P
Then laugh, but if you were acused of stealing, and other things, I dont think you would be happy.
Nobody has yet proven, that Tavington actually did steal. Only half proofs. There is no proof, that has made me believe it a 100% yet.
So stop assuming that.

But Yea, Lock the thread.
2 time NWL league winner

Offline The Nutty Pig

• Donator
  • It wasn't easy being cheesy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 06, 2013, 02:06:15 pm »
Who are you to lock the thread? :P
Then laugh, but if you were acused of stealing, and other things, I dont think you would be happy.
Nobody has yet proven, that Tavington actually did steal. Only half proofs. There is no proof, that has made me believe it a 100% yet.
So stop assuming that.

But Yea, Lock the thread.
He told me on steam that he stole the money.

Offline alpkerem

• Second Lieutenant
  • Nr.24 moar liek Nr 1
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sheikh alpkerem
« Reply #53 on: October 06, 2013, 02:07:17 pm »
no its not a proof nutty, it cant be, tav is an angel ... a nazi one lel
u herd it here thirst, alp likes 2 breaking the rules

Offline Hammerstout

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #54 on: October 06, 2013, 02:12:13 pm »
There is no proof
He wouldn't disband his fucking regiment if it wasn't true.

Offline PhonieX

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 06, 2013, 02:14:17 pm »
There is no proof
May I ask you, if you would keep on leading a regiment, where people thought you were stealing money? That is a great burden to have.
2 time NWL league winner

Offline Viktor 90th

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 06, 2013, 02:16:04 pm »
There is no proof
May I ask you, if you would keep on leading a regiment, where people thought you were stealing money? That is a great burden to have.
It is the NW equivalent of running away from the police, like it or not.
#InnocentColonelsDon'tDisbandOnRumours

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 06, 2013, 02:32:17 pm »
If respect is to be lost here it's that of the some of the 91st members, who were willing to donate money to someone that believes anyone who is not white is 'sub-human'.

I respect the fact he was a good leader and people are mocking you and all that jazz, but some of the 91st members gave money to a nationalist that I remember mocked the holocaust and started 'bantering' with a German about being a 'Nationalsozialismus'. Tavington should have been boycotted long ago, and it shouldn't have taken a massive scandal such as his fraud for people to come to terms with that.

For that reason, there shouldn't be an apology to the 91st members, for there has been much hypocrisy at work here.

Offline Evanovic

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Evan
« Reply #58 on: October 06, 2013, 02:36:27 pm »
If respect is to be lost here it's that of the some of the 91st members, who were willing to donate money to someone that believes anyone who is not white is 'sub-human'.

I respect the fact he was a good leader and people are mocking you and all that jazz, but some of the 91st members gave money to a nationalist that I remember mocked the holocaust and started 'bantering' with a German about being a 'Nationalsozialismus'. Tavington should have been boycotted long ago, and it shouldn't have taken a massive scandal such as his fraud for people to come to terms with that.

For that reason, there shouldn't be an apology to the 91st members, for there has been much hypocrisy at work here.

Because we're dealing with 50 year old influential politicians here and not 18 year olds playing videogames...
Aliases: Evan | Evanovic | Evan Fraser | Previous Regiments: 3rd | 13e | 15e | 91st | Nr.24 | 15thYR | 17e Legion d'Honneur | Now Retired

Tournament Wins: 3x NW Duel Champion (5x Finalist) | 1x 2vs2 Tournament | 1x 3vs3 Tournament | 11x Groupfighting Tournament (Minions, Argyll, PowerRangers) | 3x National Groupfighting Tournament (UK Team) | 3x Regimental Groupfighting Tournament (Nr.24, 17e) | 3x Regimental League (91st, Nr.24) | EU vs NA Linebattle 2016 (Team EU)

Graphics Work: Groupfighting Tournament | NWEC

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 06, 2013, 02:41:53 pm »

Because we're dealing with 50 year old influential politicians here and not 18 year olds playing videogames...

Regardless, his views of which he was very open about were disgusting, and people gave him money.